Nigeria

I have always related to the joy expressed by the spirit of Nigerian peoples. I've had Nigerian friends or acquaintances ever since High School, through my military service, a brief visit to Africa and other west pacific adventures. There's no way I can see the behaviors, laughter and smiles of the various individuals, the ones I have the pleasure of knowing in real life and the characters in that linked video, without busting out in joy myself and wanting to join in. In contrast, it feels very sad to hear about so much prejudice and aggressiveness directed towards others these days.

Thanks for linking that "playing the mugu" video.

H-KQGE said:
The market stalls & hustle-bustle, the luscious big back gardens, the great grandfathers telling stories & people still with respect. Now it seems to be gone & the aggressiveness.... well i've said this to plenty over the years in greater detail, black & white. I don't muck about with serious topics & i get on with most people which makes this worse. Some do agree with me but those people have neurons still firing. I wonder if some members have noticed this in uk or u.s.?

I think it may be culturally repressed aggression, though that's merely my speculation.
There is such an uneven distribution of wealth in African countries, Nigerian included. A lot of the times, they see someone white or rich/well-off as someone who has their keys to transform their lives somehow. It seems to have gotten worse over the years.

Sorry ... but this happened today in Nigeria :(

_http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/breaking-news/islamists-kill-42-in-nigeria-school-attack/story-fnihsg6t-1226675412014

SMM said:
H-KQGE said:
The market stalls & hustle-bustle, the luscious big back gardens, the great grandfathers telling stories & people still with respect. Now it seems to be gone & the aggressiveness.... well i've said this to plenty over the years in greater detail, black & white. I don't muck about with serious topics & i get on with most people which makes this worse. Some do agree with me but those people have neurons still firing. I wonder if some members have noticed this in uk or u.s.?

I think it may be culturally repressed aggression, though that's merely my speculation.
There is such an uneven distribution of wealth in African countries, Nigerian included. A lot of the times, they see someone white or rich/well-off as someone who has their keys to transform their lives somehow. It seems to have gotten worse over the years.
Yeah i think that's a large part of it. During my early research years before the forum & the wave books i tried to find out more about africa even though i have no real affinity (other than family) for the place & left there approximately age 5. What's sad is that so much history has been destroyed, obscured, & mish-mashed into pure inanities through that psychopathic alien virus known as monotheistic religion. I don't do patriotism & all the rest, i like anywhere & anyone behaving human & still representing creation. (As in the nigeria of my early memories - which is now a vague dream)
Growing up, white friends (grew up almost exclusively around white folk) kept telling me of seriously negative experiences with nigerians/ghanaians(they wouldn't know any better so clumped all africans together) & my direct adult experience is very similar. At work i would greet people & they were mostly women, response? A stare, a look up & down, & ..... walking off in a hump. Eh? Open the door for them when their arms were full, a dirty look. :shock: My head supervisor when i first arrived (5 years ago) warned me about "those ghanaians" & how i should stay away because they were "trouble." Apparently he was nigerian and ghanain. (turned out to be the worst of anyone, a liar & a thief & an illegal immigrant but anyway) I spoke to a few normal people there consisting of an old guy, a slightly less old guy and another less older guy who's now my boss(& nigerian too) & they all agreed with me. They did the classic "back in the/my day" banter, telling me to stay clear as west africans (especially the women) were crazy. They also spoke about "manipulating" them in response to my "how d'you put up with their c*ap?" I know what they're saying, but i don't want to manipulate anyone.

Any - hoo i don't want to cover old ground & end up ranting since I've accepted that these were lessons. All the destroying of knowledge in iraq & elsewhere is what made finding virtually nothing of REAL african knowledge sad for me. The whole of west africa (from what i can discern) has seriously been ponerized & finding the c's comments on black people in atlantis puts a spin on it that i had intuited previously. (karma)
For all that are interested in africa (especially west africa) in the u.s. or even in the uk for that matter, try & look out for a BBC documentary by a british journalist by the name of louis theroux. The show is called "law and disorder in lagos" - a real eye opener (amongst many others) for those who doubt my descriptions. I'm still glad to hear of other members positive experiences though. Btw, the show was 1st aired on 10/10/10!

Thank you for continuing this conversation. There are those in the Caribbean who reject the term "West Indian". For some, it's semantics, for others it is an incorrect concept. Since Cristoforo Colombo a.k.a Christopher Columbus on his journey West did not discover the Indies, those he came in contact with were not "Indians". Secondly, how do you "discover" people or places that already exist? In order to conquer and take over lands for another, the people on these newly "discovered" lands were vilified, persecuted, tortured, sold into slavery, sent to the Kings & Queens, etc. The Spanish and all others were given rights to claim their land because The Carib, Island Carib or Kalinago, http://www.citizens.org/Carib, the Taino a.k.a "The People", were considered "pagans" by the Church.

Do you know that Pirates of the Caribbean were actuality pillaging, plundering and raping as hired hands of European countries and sanctioned by the various churches wholly participating in the stealing and reselling and trading of the enslaved for rum and other goods. These movies, I do not celebrate or watch because it glorifies the dastardly deeds perpetrated on unknowing souls which clouds the meaning of pirates as something to be celebrated.

Consider this one story in the New York times and multiply this ship by hundreds, then maybe "we" all will form a different perspective of some of the horrors people experienced at the hands of another and this type of thing was condoned and practiced for hundreds of years. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/arts/slave-trades-buried-sea-crime.html?smid=go-share&_r=0

Many of us in the diaspora (http://www.historians.org/perspectives/issues/1998/9809/9809VIE2.CFM) on the continent of Africa and those outside have had our lives and destinies determined by agendas, values and perspectives of others and not ourselves. As I stated in an earlier post, "Many of my people have no clue who they are, where they have come from, or where they are being led. 500 years of breeding people into servants that cannot or will not think for themselves. If you consider having 8 different fathers who all have different ways of dictating rules and regulations. Who wouldn't be confused?"

This also applies to people of African descent who live on the continent who have been governed by whoever has the might, has the right of exploitation. This is being carried out today as we speak. It is not about humanitarian aid, it is the continuation of creating divisions among people while stealing their resources, holding the very people of the land in a state of hunger, displacement, poverty and ignorance (lack of knowledge). All while creating a foundation for the genocide of generations of not born people. The divisions have been put in place for time untold to keep mankind busy fighting among ourselves. Now they don't have to keep us in physical bondage because we have become mentally enslaved to our conditioning.

The divisions among ourselves has been encouraged and fostered to keep us from uniting. Instead our energies and emotions are feeding the industrial/military/agriculture/prison/pharmaceutical industry. "We" have been taught to hate ourselves and our very being. Look at the way people of color are represented through the media. You can see this displayed by various norms that are destructive to the very image of people of color that "we" participate in. This mindset helps to fuel the propaganda machine that portrays people of color a certain way. If you are bombarded enough with negative or positive images, sounds, actions, etc. at some point if you are not conscious you start to emulate what you see or accept what you see as what is. From the negative standpoint, it is the slow indoctrination of a people, never to reach the point of self determination because, I do not know who I am or from whence my people come from is the goal of the society that created me.

As a person of Afro Caribbean descent, I have had both positive and negative experiences with people who look like me as well as people of other ethnicity's. I have been discriminated by people look like me as well has those who don't. I no longer take it personally but, try to use the situation as a learning experience for myself as well as the person I happen to encounter. The one thing under my control is me.

It is my observation, that if Africans inside and outside of their homeland took time out to stop the cycle of infighting and greed driven governance and actually will ourselves to unite to make positive use of the natural resources contained in and underground, we would be a force to recon with.

Lastly, there is a syndrome/myth that has emerged as to why black peoples in the New World are the way we are. It is referred to as the Willie Lynch Syndrome, http://www.manuampim.com/lynch_hoax1.html. I however, would apply the Willie Lynch Syndrome/Myth to the 99% of human beings the planet. Thanks again for your willingness to share your thoughts.

Hello 1peacelover. Yes i'm sure some are offended by the term "west indian" for the very good reason(s) stated. Me? saying "coloured" to describe dark skin africans ('cause not every african is black) is annoying. A lot of white people i know think that too & finish the sentence off before i do when discussing. It was developed as another pejorative term for africans & to me, it's worse than the "N word." Anyways these are minor insignificancies to me as there are far more important things to be educated about. You make good points & have some good links there. You're right about the pirates of the carribean thing too. I'll always accept what people want to be known as & i have no energy left for confrontations, I'm now in energy-saving mode.

In terms of groups & tribalism i think black people have had "their' time as every other tribe on the planet. If we take reincarnation to be true, then what the C's have said about the former lives makes sense - along with the jews too. Every time i think about that willie lynch thing i can only shake my head. I'll check the links when i return from work. Thanks.

Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don't forget you must pitch the old Black male vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us.
Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful. Thank you, gentlemen."

That was from the supposed "Willie Lynch" speech written...well obviously not when it has been claimed to as the essay on the link given by 1peacelover asserts to. So all that was picked apart there is fine & as 1peacelover says quite rightly, that it (probably) applies to 99% of people. The thing i'm picking up from this is that it sets the stall for what's been happening for much of the latter 20th century by pure COINTELPRO.

Since non-fact-finding is true for the overwhelming majority of people & opinions & beliefs have been so obviously well handled for millennia, (along with the all important fear method) then retro-installation of such a document in to such a muddied at best history of a beleaguered people should be obvious. This is 3rd density manipulation reminiscent of hyperdimensional 4d ones i.e. "time travel."
To me it seems that perhaps there was a critical juncture at a certain point within the human cycle (& at a lower cycle of karmic meddling for individual groups; blacks, Asians etc) where the FRV of certain peoples with specific apple-cart upsetting profiles could potentially(lead them to /allow for them to) perform actions that would lead to knowledge dispersion far & wide.
For any one group especially large like a nation to discover fundamental truths about where they came from & how it affects their present, to where they could go, is a huge thing to say the least. Now i'm not suggesting "time travel" here (it just jumped out at me in light of all the other major historical points where the path could've been sidetracked) because it's as easy as tapping on "insert quote" on anyone's previous post, but the fact is this goes on more times than we would like to think since the information all around us is too much to gather & decipher accurately as just regular people.
So the new millennium is arriving, & for virtually all tribes (i.e."races") a possibility exists of dismantling best laid plans (of ptb/4d sts) through non-violent means, self-work & re-emergence of community spirit/networking within that 1 group & reaching out to others to do same, all of course underpinned by truth/knowledge & awareness? They wouldn't allow that so a simple "cut 'n' paste" from 4d would reveal the desired effect, (test run) then telling the 3d representatives to use this simple retro method would achieve it, & if so we wouldn't know would we? Just a thought.

What gets my goat is that age-old insidious monotheistic weapon of mass destruction called Christianity. The writings of slaves of the day & former slaves reveal the actual tactics of those slave owners & it wasn't what was proposed in that "retro-installation", never mind the norths & souths mix up or the nescience of the period in time, religion is what allowed for the imposition of what was said in the document to take a hold over the descendants of people with such uncompromising will & unbending intent.

Go back to the top, read it slowly.{1} Age fighting, ("i'm your elder i'll always know more than you even if you've done more, been further" etc) {2} skin tone ("you dark skin n*g**rs are ugly, look at your big flat noses" blah blah - 1 of my "favourites" actually) {3} gender - i don't need to point that one out do i ? {4} distrust (& fear) of blacks from whites (especially the eighties) as in "they're gonna take our jobs, our homes/neighbourhoods, our (yawn) women." :zzz:
These were some of the things i was alluding to in my earlier posts.

So check the bottom link of 1peacelover's post & note the bottom -"who wrote the Lynch speech." The uncritical thinking,(true of most) the argument that it's irrelevant as to whether fact or fiction as "white people divided & ruled us" to which i say : "information arranged by a truth." The typical "blame white folk for my (supposed) misery so i'll continue conforming with stereotype" thing is important too, again
1peacelover said:
I however, would apply the Willie Lynch Syndrome/Myth to the 99% of human beings the planet.

I also notice that the speech was televised & "popularized during the Million Man March by ("minister") Louis Farrakhan." As i said, COINTELPRO.

Back
Top Bottom