New vaccination requirements in Russia.

Today 11 children have been vaccinated in Moscow but there is no information on their age or vaccine type yet. It seems that authorities are getting ready to introduce mandatory vaccination for schoolchildren this September. Just like adults who deny vaccination can keep their job without salary kids without a jab probably would be able to learn only remotely using laptops like they did during previous lockdown.

Sputnik V vaccine on the population of Russia will have serious consequences in the future of this nation :I
The sessions indicate that PTB are now pile driving world leaders to push the vaccine, or else.

Putin and Russia's S-5-V (Sputnik V vaccine), from what the C's said is the least detrimental of all the vaccine's. But like Niall said its still done by force.

I believe Putin is totally aware of what's coming down the pike including earth changes, (karma) and is preparing accordingly to serve the people in there time of need.

Joels a little review if you like:

BAKU, July 6. /TASS/. Several foreign manufacturers have applied for registration of their coronavirus vaccines in Russia, Russian Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said on Tuesday.

"Yes, we have several applications. They are undergoing expert review. So, as soon as a decision is taken, they will be put on sale," he said.

Today, four coronavirus vaccines have been registered in Russia, namely Sputnik V and Sputnik Light developed by the Russian health ministry’s Gamaleya Center, Epivaccorona developed by the sanitary watchdog’s Vector Center, and CoviVac developed by the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Chumakov Center.

Sputnik V, Epivaccorona, and CoviVac are two-dose vaccines, while Sputnik Light is a one-dose version of Sputnik V.

End snip:
However, the increased pressure to get vaccinated appears to be working, with queues reported at immunization points across the capital and a number of Russian cities pausing first doses after supplies were used up. According to Minister of Trade and Industry Denis Manturov, around half a million people are being vaccinated each day across the country, a fivefold increase since the first quarter of the year.

Opinion:

The document is from the vaccination center and is supposed to be signed shortly before getting the jab.

Seems to go like this: employer demands employees get vaccinated, because the State demands this from employer. The employee then goes to the vaccination center (or wherever he can get the jab), where he has to sign a standard document declaring (among many other things) that he takes the vax voluntarily. And technically, it's true: he could quit his job if he wanted to avoid it. (Of course, in real life there is little that is voluntary about this!)

This is shocking to see a complete turnaround in Russia these past few weeks. It's as if someone flipped a switch or some serious tinkering happened behind the scenes.
On June 16, just before Putin had to have a talk with Biden in Geneve, Russian authorities introduced new requirements for public related businesses (like restaurants) in Moscow to make at least 60% of personal to get their COVID shots.
My mom sent me two pictures of this fluid teal blue object she saw in the sky that then disappeared in front of her eyes. The next day not long after receiving her text's, I was working on some transcripts and had deja-vu where everything I had been listening to and typing down had already happened before. I thought maybe it was because I had transcribed that portion already, but I went through my documents and there was no trace of ever having done that. Anyways, deja-vu has never happened to me before, at least never this clear and obvious, so I just checked to see when she saw this UFO-type object and it was the same day Putin left for his talk in Geneva and Moscow started introducing these draconian measures. June 16th! Coincidence or a glitch in the matrix?

Attachments

• BlueUFO.jpg
    BlueUFO.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 27
  • BlueUFO2.jpg
    BlueUFO2.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 26
Seems to go like this: employer demands employees get vaccinated, because the State demands this from employer. The employee then goes to the vaccination center (or wherever he can get the jab), where he has to sign a standard document declaring (among many other things) that he takes the vax voluntarily. And technically, it's true: he could quit his job if he wanted to avoid it. (Of course, in real life there is little that is voluntary about this!)
I think this is exactly how it's going to play out the US as soon as the vaccines are approved by the CDC in the US. Once approved, it will no longer be "experimental" and will be deemed "safe." It's hard not to wish karma would hurry up.

My mom sent me two pictures of this fluid teal blue object she saw in the sky that then disappeared in front of her eyes. The next day not long after receiving her text's, I was working on some transcripts and had deja-vu where everything I had been listening to and typing down had already happened before. I thought maybe it was because I had transcribed that portion already, but I went through my documents and there was no trace of ever having done that. Anyways, deja-vu has never happened to me before, at least never this clear and obvious, so I just checked to see when she saw this UFO-type object and it was the same day Putin left for his talk in Geneva and Moscow started introducing these draconian measures. June 16th! Coincidence or a glitch in the matrix?
Turgon, that's pretty creepy/fascinating. Late summer of 2019 I was getting deja vu a few times a week at my work. It was unsettling. I think that's when the PTB realized that more than one strain of COVID was out there, Fort Detrick was closed. So freaky. Had a few objects disappear around that time as well.

I just stumbled over the first ever mentioning of Putin in the C‘s transcripts in 2007 (as far as I know), which I wasn’t aware of. It might be of interest to the discussion:

Q: (L) He can work on the Signs page. (Andromeda) Good idea! (A) I want to know what is the future of the present growing tension between the US and Putin?

A: Most of it is show, but there is also the fact that Putin is a smart man who is leading the tyrant into a trap.

Q: (L) I would say it's not so much because he's a good guy as it is because it's a power struggle.

A: Yes.

Q: (Ailén) Is Putin working with Chavez on that?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) Sure, he'll work with anybody. He's not a stupid man. He's WAY smarter than Bush. I think he's smarter than Sarkozy, and he's definitely smarter than Blair. He's got some neurons firing there. (A) Practical question: Should PoB sell the apartment in Wroclaw?

I just stumbled over the first ever mentioning of Putin in the C‘s transcripts in 2007 (as far as I know), which I wasn’t aware of. It might be of interest to the discussion:
Several days ago news started to pop up in Russian media about registering foreign vaccines in Russia and vice versa. The idea behind this is to give locally vaccinated Russians a way to travel abroad (US and Europe mainly). It's still open if this agreement would be met but in case it would there is reason to stimulate local vaccine consumption in Russia because as soon as mRNA/AZ options become available some of unvaxxed Russians would run to inject it in themselves. There are people who just don't trust local authority. Of course it's up to anyone to decide what they are going to do with their bodies, but from population perspective its better to minimize potential harm from vaccination. Yeah, I know I might be inventing excuses for Putin but still.

Just like adults who deny vaccination can keep their job without salary kids without a jab probably would be able to learn only remotely using laptops like they did during previous lockdown.
One would hope that home schooling would be the obvious alternative but what if the decision to take your kids from you is decided upon instead. The reason would be that you are endangering you children lives and being irresponsible parents. Hope it never comes to that but draconian rules require even more draconian actions. This plandemic has released an endless choice for our leaders to turn the screws.

This session from 30 January 2010 spoke about an exotic weapon capable of inducing earthquakes and that most countries at a secret level know about this. With such a weapon you can blackmail the world. I'm not saying the Russians are toothless. But they sure have to be careful.

Maybe Putin has been threatened to fall in line with the Covid agenda or else.

(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (L) Frankly, I didn't. Because I've already gone on record saying it wasn't. I just poo-pooed the whole idea as too far out there. (laughter) So now I've gotta...

(Joe) Well, it was the Russians who said that, wasn't it?

A: No!

Q: (Joe) Didn't you tell us the Russians reported that?

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

A: No.

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

(Andromeda) Like California?

(Joe) When they said, "notice how no one is arguing with them now", does that mean that most major nations in the world are aware that this was a...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Good way to shut people up.

A: Spy vs. Spy

This session from 30 January 2010 spoke about an exotic weapon capable of inducing earthquakes and that most countries at a secret level know about this. With such a weapon you can blackmail the world. I'm not saying the Russians are toothless. But they sure have to be careful.

Maybe Putin has been threatened to fall in line with the Covid agenda or else.

Yes l remember this thread from the C's and it just exacerbates the pit in my stomach that has developed lately. It's beginning to look as though there's no way out of this mess prepping be damed. Up to now I've been holding it together some what but my wife said to me the other night at dinner, "do you think at our age we're gonna see this thing thru to the end". That same question was ask a while back and if l remember correctly the C's remark was, " most likely". I'm starting to wonder about that and also I'm actually really wondering about TPTB over playing their hand and thus all will come tumbling down? With the forced vaccinations thingy about to visit our doorsteps and or our workplaces along with the fact that it's looking as though with out prove of vaccinations in our digital wallets we're to be isolated in many ways so ya to me that pit in my stomach hasn't been responding all that well to antacids. Oh well.

Today 11 children have been vaccinated in Moscow but there is no information on their age or vaccine type yet. It seems that authorities are getting ready to introduce mandatory vaccination for schoolchildren this September. Just like adults who deny vaccination can keep their job without salary kids without a jab probably would be able to learn only remotely using laptops like they did during previous lockdown.
What kind of twisted sick logic is it that you can keep job without pay, you are working for the money to survive not because you primary love your job.

Back
Top Bottom