New vaccination requirements in Russia.

Current real-time data (as of 02 July 11:45) including the situation with COVID-19 in the regions of Russia (Map).
See all news

Russia’s Ministry of Industry and Trade has urged the country’s metallurgical companies to reduce their oxygen consumption in the production of steel. The request is designed to free up supply for Covid-19 patients on ventilators.

That’s according to Moscow daily RBK, which cited two sources who revealed that the Ministry is desperately trying to avoid any possible shortage. Such situations have caused suffering and anguish in India, and other states hit hard by the pandemic, like Brazil and Mexico.

Russia is currently seeing an uptick in Covid-19 cases, and an increase in patients being placed on an artificial ventilator. Two weeks ago, the head of Moscow’s top coronavirus hospital, Denis Protsenko, revealed that the number of patients needing ventilation is more than at any other time during the pandemic. In the days since he said that, daily cases have almost doubled.

According to RBK, the Ministry of Industry and Trade sent a letter to the largest metallurgical enterprises asking them to reveal how much oxygen they have purchased from medical manufactures, with the warning that their contracts may have to be revised.

“Morbidity in the third wave of Covid-19 is characterized by a much faster rate of the disease and a high proportion of patients who need oxygen therapy, which led to a large increase in the consumption of oxygen by medical institutions,” the newspaper explains.

The publication noted that the latest move to try and redistribute oxygen away from industry and towards hospitals was pushed by First Deputy Minister of Industry Vasily Osmakov, following Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin’s demand that medical institutions should be provided with a sufficient supply of the vital gas.

On Thursday, the chief pulmonologist of Russia’s Health Ministry, Sergey Avdeyev, revealed that almost all of those in the country’s hospitals on ventilators have contracted the Delta strain.

“If we compare it with the situation two or three months ago, unfortunately, today we see a more serious Covid-19 disease, and more patients require oxygen therapy and oxygen support, including ventilators,” he said.

2 Jul, 2021 10:54
Almost 80% of Russians surveyed are against the introduction of a new lockdown to fight against the country’s increasing number of Covid-19 cases, a survey has revealed, with over a half saying it would endanger the economy.

According to the research, conducted by Otkritie Bank, 51% of respondents are against a repeat of the kind of punitive measures seen in 2020 because of the negative consequences for the economy. This is despite rising infection figures.
A further 28% believe there is no epidemiological reason for a lockdown.

The results were reported by news agency RIA Novosti.

New restrictions are only supported by a fifth of the country, with residents of St. Petersburg and the surrounding Leningrad Region being most in favor (32%).

Those in the South (12%) and the Volga regions (15%) are least ready for a lockdown.

The results come as Covid-19 case figures in Russia continue to rise, with the country posting record death figures for the fourth day in a row.

Unlike most of the rest of Europe, Russians have been relatively restriction-free for a year. Enforced self-isolation was imposed by the federal government at the end of March 2020, and lasted almost a month and a half. During this time, Russians were strictly prohibited from going outdoors, unless they were going food shopping, walking pets, or going to a medical appointment. After lockdown ended, each individual region was free to make its own choices on Covid-19 measures.

On Friday, Moscow Deputy Mayor Anastasia Rakova revealed that the city would do absolutely everything to avoid a lockdown, calling it a “final measure.”

1 JUL, 02:58
According to Health Minister, as of June 25, nearly 15% of hospital beds equipped with ventilators have been occupied in Russia
MOSCOW, July 1. /TASS/. Almost all COVID-19 patients on ventilators in Russia have supposedly contracted the highly contagious Delta strain and have experienced serious symptoms, chief non-resident pulmonologist of Russia’s Health Ministry Sergey Avdeyev said on Thursday.

"It seems to me that today in our hospitals, nearly all patients, their vast majority — 90% have the notorious Delta strain. If we speak about the situation today and if we compare it with what was two or three months ago, unfortunately, today we see a more serious COVID-19 disease, more patients require oxygen therapy and oxygen support, including ventilators. I can carefully suggest that nearly all our patients today who are on ventilators have the Delta strain," the expert said.

According to Health Minister Mikhail Murashko, as of June 25, nearly 15% of hospital beds equipped with ventilators have been occupied in Russia.

The new coronavirus variant, officially labeled as ‘Delta,’ was first identified in India last October, so this strain is frequently called Indian. Earlier, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences reported that this variant could infect even people who have received the Covaxin and Covishield vaccines used in India. Its variant ‘Delta Plus’ is believed to be even more contagious.

Russia: Nurse under investigation for falsifying COVID vaccine certificates in Krasnoyarsk
Mandatory credit: Ministry of Internal Affairs of Krasnoyarsk region A criminal investigation into a nurse who allegedly forged COVID-19 vaccine certificates was launched in Krasnoyarsk on Friday. According to the police, a nurse forged the documents for a young man and a woman. Under Russian law, the suspect faces up to two years in prison. #Russia #vaccine #Krasnoyarsk

Two weeks ago, the head of Moscow’s top coronavirus hospital, Denis Protsenko, revealed that the number of patients needing ventilation is more than at any other time during the pandemic. In the days since he said that, daily cases have almost doubled.
This use of ventilators is really weird. Even mainstream experts pretty much agree now that the use of ventilators, which was widespread during the first months of the plandemic, was a mistake and that it probably killed a lot of people that could have been saved.

What’s going on? It seems like Russia has suddenly gone back to the ‘stone age’ with its response to this thing...

ADDED: Or, could this be a mistranslation? Maybe they mean ventilation with extra oxygen (mask/whiskers), not the thing where you intubate?

Indeed, thank you for the additional info Siberia! So it could very well be that Putin was setup and felt he had no other way out than to be very „into covid“ to ease the tensions.
Heck that’s interesting
I wonder what this will turn out to be?

I had a dream Putin was being set up for something (in my dream it was a honey trap) I was on the telephone talking to him trying to warn him.

Keep in mind: it appears, ATM, that the Lizzies are - determining - geopolitics on this planet with the goal of deliberately slowing down the arrival of their Victory Saucer Day Parade on Earth. A physical invasion with massive amount of ships is a ridiculous human idea anyway.
No invasion?
I think, the Lizzies & Co. don't wanna go Independence Day on our arses, because they would **lose** this [currently] gloriously enlarged wedding-table feast of a Covid-Fear: this quintessential Feeding on Fear & Pain Opportunity they are currently getting from the 'Covid-Jab-Hell_on_Earth'-faucet. Its life or death for them to gorge on fear & extreme pain, this is how they survive. So, no invasion for now, I think. Only the intensification of fear and pain is what we can expect.
Once they churned every ounce of Fear-Essence out of the Covid-Fear situation, - then the Black Plague-Chaos-situation - when they cannot feed on fear and pain from the current plandemics and plagues anymore, then I see a strategic viability for them to invade: to start some kind of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre / Soylent Green operation on this planet using the biomass of the severely weakened remaining humans running around in panic or hiding in bunkers.
In my same dream about Putin
I also dreamt of zombies all excited about their feeding numbers, people were throwing them babies and they wanted to keep encouraging the same behaviour in people because they were feasting.

Dear Niall, while I agree with you in certain things you wrote, about others I am not so sure what to say. But even if it does not need to be a "hill we die on", what if some of the people on the forum die as a result of taking the vaccine, even if they took counter-measures ?
Oh no you don't. You will NOT hold this forum or its administrators and moderators responsible for vaccine injuries and deaths. We have made it very clear where we stand on this issue. If people want to resist vaccines unto death (i.e., become martyrs), or risk death by taking a vaccine, that is their personal choice and responsibility. We provide information about how best (as we see it at the time) to navigate this reality, depending on the specific circumstances. We do not provide 'life guarantees' about vaccines or anything else related to individuals' health.

Someone posted an article from a russian site in a telegram chat, and I browsed the site using google translate (deepl does not yet allow to translate full pages). I found the following article and here's an excerpt from it that adds further information on the topic, here's the translated extract :

The position of the central government, which is reasonable in principle, that covid restrictions should be introduced and canceled by local and regional authorities, we have also known for a long time. But in the past six months, the movement of covid dissidents (who do not believe in covid) has degenerated into a movement of anti-vaccineers, who, thank God, still do not like “cholera riots” (although they are sure that the authorities are “poisoning them on purpose”), but the laws are already brazen violate, up to criminal articles (because they regularly report on social networks how they cleverly bought themselves a certificate, which is a fake of documents).

This not only impedes the rapid overcoming of the pandemic, which leads to additional economic costs, not only undermines the country's image in the international arena (Russia is the only country that was the first to develop not one, but three vaccines and had unlimited opportunities for advanced vaccination of its population, which the tail of the process, of course, among countries comparable in terms of capabilities, letting even Turkey go ahead), but it also destabilizes the situation inside the country. The anti-vaccine movement in terms of the level of hatred towards everyone who is not with them creates the basis for civil conflict, which our Euro-American "friends and partners" are actively using, working to undermine confidence in the Russian government.

Could it be possible that Putin tries to preserve the image of Russia on the international side, because it's true that as the first country to have released a vaccine (or 3), having its population refusing it "en masse" is kinda ... embarassing. And the second point is in regard to the part of the population which is against vaccination, are they really "extreme" and so, did Putin tried to calm down things among the population ?
The question we do not have the answer is in regard to what contains the russian vaccines.
I mean, in this vaccine story, linked to what the C's said about "repairing the good effects that can be triggered from the covid/sars-cov2)", I see 3 distinct elements or purposes surrounding the vaccines, and I wonder which vaccine contains which of the following :
1. it contains the mixture supposed to "repair" the potentil good effect of covid
2. it contains something to render ill the people, diminish their immunity system, or to kill them (spike protein ?)
3. it contains some magnetic stuff for direct beam applications (as C's answered)

Note that the spike protein is maybe the "thing" or is part of the mixture which is there to achieve the first point, and so, was not added with the main aim to kill people (i summarize), but is finally just a collateral damage.

To come back to russian vaccines, I was wondering if they also contain the spike protein or not, do someone knows about ? (I would say that they do not).
But do they contain the 1st element ? This could be a good question to ask to C's, and also, as the C's mentionned, there are specific batches of PTB vaccines (the 4 ones we know in occident) which can include the 3rd element, and my sub-question in regard to the russian vaccines is if they also can have different batches, I mean, is the chain of production of the russian vaccines corrupted as it seems it's the case for the PTB ones based on what the C's answered.

If the russian vaccines do not contain any of the 3 elements, or maybe just the 1st one as it seems to be a worldwide "order", then how Putin reacted is more understandable to me, he knows that they will not much threathen his population, so what he tries to do at this stage is to calm down things.

Keep in mind: it appears, ATM, that the Lizzies are - determining - geopolitics on this planet with the goal of deliberately slowing down the arrival of their Victory Saucer Day Parade on Earth. A physical invasion with massive amount of ships is a ridiculous human idea anyway.
No invasion?
I think, the Lizzies & Co. don't wanna go Independence Day on our arses, because they would **lose** this [currently] gloriously enlarged wedding-table feast of a Covid-Fear: this quintessential Feeding on Fear & Pain Opportunity they are currently getting from the 'Covid-Jab-Hell_on_Earth'-faucet. Its life or death for them to gorge on fear & extreme pain, this is how they survive. So, no invasion for now, I think. Only the intensification of fear and pain is what we can expect.
Once they churned every ounce of Fear-Essence out of the Covid-Fear situation, - then the Black Plague-Chaos-situation - when they cannot feed on fear and pain from the current plandemics and plagues anymore, then I see a strategic viability for them to invade: to start some kind of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre / Soylent Green operation on this planet using the biomass of the severely weakened remaining humans running around in panic or hiding in bunkers.

Sorry lilies, I should have explained my view more clearly. I wasn't thinking of a treat from UFO from outer space in showing these footage and I doubt that the Russian are thinking about it that way either but, a showing off of terrestrial technologies so far ahead of anything that the Russian could defend again. As the C said about these leaked footage, the ‘’American’’ or if you prefer the NWO, consortium are behind them, they are doing it to them self. If we are to believe the C s , the consortium are hundred of year ahead technologically speaking of anything that we can see. They also need to achieve total control before earth moving up to fourth density and again from the C s , that they are desperate to achieve this. Earth change are coming fast, accelerating thank to all the suffering cause by the plandemic, who know how long before a major event happen.

They probably know at the top that they have a limited time to achieve their goal, maybe that is why they give us the little peoples some liberties back this summer, releasing the pressure so as not to push too far to fast but need everyone to follow on the vaccine agenda. Showing off their technologies now to achieve this isn’t that farfetched if you think about it.

The last bulletin of information from Xavier Moreau, it's in french (sorry), but he gives a lot of details, sometimes using a map to see the decisions taken regions per regions.
What I retained is that there's a law (that Putin can't oppose) which allow local governors to oblige certain categories of people to get vaccinated, and he gave a good comment about saying that Putin let them (these governors) face their responsibilities. He also gives details on how it's on going at Moscow giving personal stories and it's really bad. He also said that yes, a lot of people will not vote anymore for Putin or his party, which is a normal/logical reaction, but at least on the fedearl (country) level, there's no plan to introduce a low of mandatory vaccination.
For those who will watch the video you can start it at 6m41 if you want to focus only on the covid/vax subject

Hi, I am just now catching up with this thread. When I first heard this news I could not believe it. As time went on and Putin made his statements on the subject, my level of shock was increasing. I really felt the ground I was standing on disappear. I do know there are many things I don't understand, many mysteries impenetrable to my mind, but if I had one thing clear in my head (or at least I believed it) it was the kind of human being Putin was, his integrity and his strength. It hurts quite a lot (real pain!) now to have to rethink and try to fit this unexpected new piece of the puzzle.

To be honest, I have been doing some mental gymnastics (I would almost say mental acrobatics) to try to find possible explanations for this sudden change. This is the best I've come up with so far and sure it's nothing you haven't already figured out:
  • It is possible that Putin is aware of what is going on behind the scenes (conspiracies, etc.) but feels that his hands are completely tied and that any bold move he makes could put him directly out of the game.
  • It is possible that Putin is under some kind of threat, one that has really scared him (harming his family for example) and that he feels that not even his secret services could protect him/them.
  • It is possible that Putin has simply collapsed, that years of dealing with hundreds of psychopaths, of carrying so much responsibility on his shoulders, is finally taking its toll.
  • It is possible that he know that what is coming is going to be so catastrophic, unexpected and beyond the control of both leaders and humanity as a whole, that the vaccine/no-vaccine, pandemic/no-pandemic, conspiracy/no-conspiracy issue is completely irrelevant. Perhaps he is aware that we are on the threshold of an apocalyptic event and that there is not much left to do.
I should clarify that none of these are remotely convincing to me. The only thing I can say at this point is that this sudden change has been a bitter pill to swallow :-(

It is possible that he know that what is coming is going to be so catastrophic, unexpected and beyond the control of both leaders and humanity as a whole, that the vaccine/no-vaccine, pandemic/no-pandemic, conspiracy/no-conspiracy issue is completely irrelevant. Perhaps he is aware that we are on the threshold of an apocalyptic event and that there is not much left to do.

Maybe or maybe not, it’s hard to tell.

Maybe what Putin said recently in his quite „shocking“ speech in regards to the future of entire continents and even civilization itself can shed more light into his recent statements:

Corona: Putins dire warning for humanity

Keeping in mind that my idea back then - namely that Putin is also talking about Corona causing large parts of that situation (in a conspiracy kind of way) - might be a wrong assumption.

Last edited:
Oh no you don't. You will NOT hold this forum or its administrators and moderators responsible for vaccine injuries and deaths. We have made it very clear where we stand on this issue. If people want to resist vaccines unto death (i.e., become martyrs), or risk death by taking a vaccine, that is their personal choice and responsibility. We provide information about how best (as we see it at the time) to navigate this reality, depending on the specific circumstances. We do not provide 'life guarantees' about vaccines or anything else related to individuals' health.
I do not hold this forum, or it's administrators or moderators responsible for vaccine injuries and deaths. You understood me wrong.

But you also wrote this Niall :

If you have to navigate the 'new reality' where you live by accepting one or another of their vaccines, do it. Carefully, by taking counter-measures.
Why did you say "do it" ?

Why didn't you say instead :

If you have to navigate the 'new reality' where you live by accepting one or another of their vaccines, than decide yourself what you want to do. And if you take a vaccine, do it carefully if you want, by taking counter-measures.

Also, I think that you can not prevent anyone from holding you or anyone else responsible for something. Free will. If someone wants in his mind to hold you responsible for something he/she can do it, unless their are prevented somehow by altering the thoughts.

So, saying this :
Oh no you don't. You will NOT hold this forum or its administrators and moderators responsible for vaccine injuries and deaths.
may not be right, OR IT MAY BE.

Are you concerned regarding the law? And regarding that, I will tell you that in my opinion it is very complicated to make a law where you can prosecute people because they deceived you in certain situation with their words, like recommending you a health therapy, in the end the final choice is yours, if nobody physically forced you to take some medicine, than why should you prosecute them ?

Also it can happen that, someone wants to kill you with some pills (which are poison) but recommends them as a cure, and you take them willingly, should they be prosecuted ?

One of the options may be, that they can pay later on that karma, while in that present moment (if they are discovered) they can be exposed among the people and until the end of their life people may know who they are. This is just option.

I think you might be overcomplicating Niall's words. What Niall Said was:

If you HAVE to do it, then do it carefully.

But there's speech style that comes through in writing for all of us, no indication or instruction was hinted or implied. What is implied in his words is the fact of making a choice individually for everyone, again: "if you have to.." meaning that consideration has taken place and the "having to" means that there's no way to avoid it for one reason or another.

does that make sense?

I do not hold this forum, or it's administrators or moderators responsible for vaccine injuries and deaths. You understood me wrong.

But you also wrote this Niall :

Why didn't you say instead :

If you have to navigate the 'new reality' where you live by accepting one or another of their vaccines, than decide yourself what you want to do. And if you take a vaccine, do it carefully if you want, by taking counter-measures.

He said "do it" because previously he said "if you have to live". So it's pretty clear he was advocating life over death. Is that problem for you? You seem to make a habit out of nitpicking, being obtuse, and missing the obvious point. Is it on purpose?

I think you might be overcomplicating Niall's words. What Niall Said was:

If you HAVE to do it, then do it carefully.

But there's speech style that comes through in writing for all of us, no indication or instruction was hinted or implied. What is implied in his words is the fact of making a choice individually for everyone, again: "if you have to.." meaning that consideration has taken place and the "having to" means that there's no way to avoid it for one reason or another.

does that make sense?
But is there really "have to" when it comes to vaccines ? You do not have to do it, right ? Please brother find me a hypothetical situation where you have to ? It can happen that someone catches you and puts you in chains, and give it forcefully to you (hopefully it will not happen) and it that case there is not have to since they gave it to you, and no need for 'do it' since "they" are doing it. Also if someone alters your mind and force you to give to yourself, again is there need for 'have to' and 'do it', if you are not in control ?

Back
Top Bottom