New vaccination requirements in Russia.

that is that geopolitic west vs east showdown is what maybe PTB wanted to act as a distraction for more serious issues like climate change-that old saying that you need cold war to hide celestial intentions,

Good point, and that seems to be the case. Consider the way Putin has been used to great effect as the 'bete noir' for Western populations for many years.

yeah, sparsely inhabited, except abundant in oil. You appear to be rather clueless about this entire topic.
Joe are you trying to insult me ? I did not say it is not abundant in oil or it is abundant in oil. I did not even talk about oil. And yes, ISIS controlled areas where oil is located, later on SDF-YPG captured areas with US help.

But I will give you big analysis of Syrian oil. Syria has according to estimates, about 2500 (millions of barrels) in reserves which is not too much when compared with UEA or Kuwait which have around 100 000 millions of barrels each, but much smaller population, thus much richer countries. Syria had production of around 400 000 of barrels per day in 2010. Price per barrel at that time was around 100 dollars take 20 dollars of production cost for each barrel and that is 80 dollars profit per barrel. For one year profit is (my estimate) 11 680 000 000 divided by 24 000 000 of people that is for one year 468 dollars per person. For family of 5 (in middle east you have big families), if they would actually receive this money it could be nice support for whole year. You could pay for electricity and water, certain amount of food and some other things as well.

Eh, yes, very emphatically. Again, you appear to be largely clueless about this topic.
Joe, I will give you a clue, ask if you want Cassiopaeans how many civilians died in Syrian civil war up until this moment and what percentage was killed by Syrian regime/Russians/Shia militias (Iraqi, Lebanese, Afghani, Pakistani). And that includes bombing by airplanes, torture in prisons, other executions. You may be surprised. Also, how many women were raped in the same war and what percentage by Syrian regime and groups fighting for it.

This is where we 'part ways' with Putin. He has set sail aboard 'the Coronavirus Cruise'. I don't care if Sputnik V is just vitamins and minerals. It's the overall package that is evil - the mandatory factor, the barcodes, the institution of 'medical apartheid'. And it's not just that. He also said at the 'Direct Line' virtual townhall yesterday that the recent extreme weather is evidence of climate change and that 'we must radically overhaul the economy, fast', which plugs Russia into the 'Build Back Better' nonsense too.

That's my take on this as well, including what he said about Global Warming. That was actually jaw dropping, considering his previous more carefully phrased descriptions of "climate change". And I also thought that now asking the C's if he knew or not before going to Zheneva is pretty much unnecessary. It doesn't really matter, because now we know that in effect he is supporting the measures.

Yes, he said that vaccinations should remain voluntary, and some known patriotic figures like Malofeev make sure to emphasize this point. And to be honest, it's hard not to give him benefit of the doubt or think that he may have a good reason, because he did so much for Russia. And I still have hope. But the fact is that all the draconian measures weren't really explained or criticized during the Direct Line, and he just brought up the immunization law from 1998, and that officials simply acted on that law. This doesn't bode well.

What also doesn't bode well is how he brought up Soviet Union for the comparison, and how all the vaccinations there were mandatory, and no one asked for people's opinions. As if we should be grateful that this doesn't happen now as well. In general, my impression was that during this Direct Line his replies were more curt and less "fatherly like" ("we have harsh times, and I ask you to endure and do what's necessary" or something like this), like during the previous Direct Lines. Yes, it's a manipulation, but that's what Russian people respond to, specifically the main part that supports him.

At the moment there are vague signs that perhaps some officials, particularly Duma, are more cautious and not eager to institute even harsher measures. For example, they refused to add covid vaccination to the mandatory vaccination schedule. But there are still contradictory orders, like one official says that it's not necessary to vaccinate if you had covid and have antibodies, and at the same time other officials release decrees that everyone, including those who have antibodies still need to vaccinate, etc.

Also there are some easements when it comes to tourism within Russia, after they saw that up to 70% cancelled their vacations and hotel reservations in Krasnodar region, because local governor released a decree that says that only vaccinated will be able to have a holiday in the region. They saw that they shot themselves in the foot. This region makes the most money during summer.

Bottom line is that people wanted some clarity and support from the President, especially since the prices are already rising and the measures are destroying businesses. And what they got is just a mention that while he is personally pro-free will, there is a law, and local officials can do with the law as they see fit or necessary.

What makes matters worse, that we do have pretty vocal people on both sides of the political spectrum, who are rabidly pro vaccination, so it's not a matter of political orientation anymore. Guess Joe is right, and we are on our own.

Last edited:
How many World leaders got killed already for opposing the Covid agenda? I think Putin got the memo. If they want, they can also kill him. Although then they probably will have to live with the consequences in which the upcoming Earth Changes will be even more intense. I don't know Putin is aware of this. The human cosmic connection. I have no idea. But if he is. Then he must find a perfect balance in which he can do as much good as possible without agitating the PTB too much.

The PTB are playing the same game and must also keep some balance. They can't simply kill everyone. Especially those who carry the hero archetype and are fulfilling their destiny. Unless they want to ''provoke the universe''. Although they probably already have taken it too far. OSIT.
There are certain things you can't talk about as a world leader on this planet. Our secret history, 9/11 Truth, hyperdimensional realities, the scamdemic, and probably a few more topics.

I think those UFOs that are constantly hovering over military bases and exercises serve as a warning of that. And I think at some level there is direct contact. Especially if the human agents are not sufficient to intimidate.

Further, they provide some freedom for humanity. But only because total obstruction means that the universe will otherwise intervene. They have to. So geopolitically we can play it out against each other. But they more or less determine the rules of the game.

But as I said, certain subjects are off-limits.

That's what I think. But ideally, of course, they hope that everyone will play the game without them having to intimidate. They rather don't show themselves if it's not necessary. But many know there is some power out there they can't contest.

I understand what you are suggesting here, since I also thought along those lines for a while. I even went as far as suggesting that Putin knows what is going on in regard to Covid (on the human level), by dissecting some of his speeches in "minute detail". Having said that, I now think there is a good likelihood that what I was doing there was more or less wishful thinking/hoping from my side, when it comes down to Corona and what Putin does. If you leave all the assumptions about "what he knows" out of the way, his recent statements (and more so, the way he said/delivered them) leaves me with the following: He seems to have somewhat (if not completely) swallowed the Corona Kool-Aid, probably in large part because he believes in what "experts" and/or his advisers tell him. Sometimes you just have to call a spate a spate. The main reason I now think that is a good possibility, is what Andrian summarized as follows:

With that I'm trying to say that I don't know in what situation Putin finds himself in, how strong the fifth column's influence is in Russia etc. though if one would wanted to play the part of being wise as serpents and gentle as doves in order to be able to fly under the radar by not stirring too much unnecessary attention from the PTB thus waiting for the right time to do the right things he simply would have avoided such comments as Putin's during the interview. Even if he wasn't able to avoid answering to the journalist's question, he still could answer the question in a different manner if he wanted to, he is a smart man after all.

Putin quite clearly went out of his way in this recent example in basically parroting/reinforcing many of the propaganda points, not only in regard to Corona but also in regard to "global warming" in a way that pretty much sounds like he believes what he is saying. If we still want to go with the assumption that "Putin knows what's up there", it is hard for me to reconcile the fact that he said all those things on his own initiative in such a way. As Adrian pointed out, if Putin would really "know what is going on" you can bet that he wouldn't have said the things he said in the way he delivered them. As we have seen on many occasions, Putin is a very talented and smart diplomatic speaker and can deliver things in a roundabout way if he knows what is going on and wants to avoid backlash from the PTB at the same time. He clearly could have done that if he "would know what's up" and the fact that he didn't do this here speaks volumes to me. We have seen him being able to "tell the truth" on many geopolitical topics throughout the years, but as it seems now; Corona has caught him blindsighted. The same seems to be true for "global warming" and other topics.

It could very well be that Putin has fallen victim to some of his own blind spots.

First blind spot seems to be: Believing "experts", because "they have to know, because they are experts". Most ordinary people think the same.

Second blind spot: Believing in the advances of modern medicine; and more generally; the established health recommendations (vaccines among them). Again, most ordinary people think the same.

Third blind spot: If most people/experts around the globe say/think so, it must be so. Not only in regard to topics such as Covid but also in regard to conspiracies. Again, most ordinary people think the same.

Fourth blind spot: Psychopathology. Again, most ordinary people have no clue there as well.

Fifth blind spot: Not accounting for Hyperdimensional aspects. Again, most ordinary people have no clue there as well.

So at this point, I fully agree with Niall's summary.

Last edited:
We have seen him being able to "tell the truth" on many geopolitical topics throughout the years, but as it seems now Corona has caught him blindsighted. The same seems to be true for "global warming" and other topics.

I think it's still too early to tell and I'm not forming any conclusions as of yet. Putin knows how to lie when he thinks it is for the greater good.

Just 2 years ago at the International Arctic Forum he told there is no solid proof that climate change is man-made. So what changed?

Last edited:
I think it's still too early to tell and I'm not forming any conclusions as of yet. Putin knows how to lie when he thinks it is for the greater good.

Just 2 years ago at the International Arctic Forum he told there is no solid proof that climate change is man-made. So what changed?

'Tinfoil hat explanation': maybe the Sputnik jab he got recently did something to him? :whistle:

So, as far as I can see, here are the options on the human level (excluding hyperdemensional aspects):

1: Putin caved in, in regard to Covid and global warming

2: Putin is playing a long term strategic game and at least partly "knows what's up" in regard to Covid and global warming

3: Putin believes the Covid and global warming business largely (or completely) himself

4: Putin knows what is going on in regard to Covid and global warming and has no problems telling a different story to the public, either because he doesn't care, or because he knows something we don't and thinks that is the best way to do it like that, all things considered

All things considered, I think option 3 might be the case.

We still do not have climate lockdown, or mandatory umbrellas outside, to protect us from the sun rays 😜

2: Putin is playing a long term strategic game "and knows what's up" in regard to Covid and global warming

The long game is to survive in the meantime, play along, wait for the Earth Changes to kick in, and after, when your opponents are weakened, and a New Dawn arises hope you come out on top?

Just guessing...

And how aware is the Russian high command of ''the thinning of the veil''? How much are they really in the know generally speaking? That's the million-dollar question.

Last edited:
expand...'Tinfoil hat explanation': maybe the Sputnik jab he got recently did something to him? :whistle:
A question comes to mind not just for Russia, but what percentage of heads of state, minister, and other valets have been seen in media photos getting vaccinated and who is there have actually been... or not ? 🤔

Maybe this can shed more light on the issue? (session: 4 July 2020)

Q: (L) Well... One thing I was wondering about: It bothers me because I see Putin going along with the whole coronavirus thing, and it just really bugs me.

A: Imagine if he didn't!

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, I was thinking that it's a mask.

(Andromeda) It's strategic.

(L) So, if he claimed it was all a lie, there are people in his own country that would say he doesn't care about people. The way they've got this virus worked up as such a bugaboo, I mean... It would make him look bad. That's probably why Trump's going along with it. It would make him look bad, too. It would give their enemies leverage against them, and they'd look bad in the eyes of all the brainwashed people who are under the control of the media and terrified by a microbe.

A: Remember the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev.

Q: (L) So in other words, the leader of Russia and the leader of the USA still have a lot of forces arrayed against them within their own countries.

(Niall) They have to act a certain strategic way.

(Artemis) There are a lot of people that don't actually believe what's going on, but they're just putting on a show because they have to do what they have to do. They're trying to accomplish something.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) When they say that dark forces do not give up so easily, does that mean they're not about to give up the control measures that have been implemented and the power that they've accrued to themselves as a result of the virus?

Q: (Joe) And anybody who complains too much about it would get in trouble?

A: Close

Q: (Pierre) Not giving up so easily, it suggests as well that they're going to lose this power.

(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.

Putin quite clearly went out of his way in this recent example in basically parroting/reinforcing many of the propaganda points, not only in regard to Corona but also in regard to "global warming" in a way that pretty much sounds like he believes what he is saying.

That bugs me too. But was he speaking to the audience here. Or did he tried to convey a message to someone else? I guess the Cabal has certain expectations of how world leaders should act on issues they deem important. If that is what is going on ...

(Niall) They have to act a certain strategic way.

(Artemis) There are a lot of people that don't actually believe what's going on, but they're just putting on a show because they have to do what they have to do. They're trying to accomplish something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom