New Song and new site for hearing them.

T

the rabbit

Hi
Been a long time it seems since ive posted anything for you folks to have a listen to if you want.

This one is a revamp of the first anti war song i wrote at the launch of the Iraqi war and its called:

Save your own skin.

it can be heard here;

http://www.musicfinity.com/thefairys

This is a new site im using for uploadable songs so it automatically starts with "I dont Care" not much i can do about it.You will see Save your own skin in the player so just click on it.

Mixposure.com seems to have crashed and that had a lot of paying bands on there, and i mean in the 10s of thousands.so theres a lot of disgruntled musicians out there for sure at the moment.

Anyways for definite if all goes ok ,the next music from "Away With The Fairys" wil be recorded by a full compliment of musicians,six of them to be exact so im looking forward to that.Those forum members/visitors from the U.K. will maybe hopefully get to see us play in a city near where you live.

Oh if your in the U.K. and you know a venue we could play in your city and you feel like approaching said venue on our behalf ...please do so. Just let them know we will be available to play live mid May.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom