New site

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
http://joequinn.net/

Just getting warmed up. First post is political, but don't expect too much of that, unless it's used as an "in" to spill the beans on the real threat we all face.
 

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Perceval said:
http://joequinn.net/

Just getting warmed up. First post is political, but don't expect too much of that, unless it's used as an "in" to spill the beans on the real threat we all face.

Excellent stuff. And great pic!
 

dugdeep

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Great article! I'm curious, though - if not political pieces, what will be the general focus?
 

RyanX

The Living Force
Perceval said:
http://joequinn.net/

Just getting warmed up. First post is political, but don't expect too much of that, unless it's used as an "in" to spill the beans on the real threat we all face.

Very nice! I'll be checking this from time to time. :D
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Perceval said:
http://joequinn.net/

Just getting warmed up. First post is political, but don't expect too much of that, unless it's used as an "in" to spill the beans on the real threat we all face.

Spread the word Joe!!! :rockon:
 

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
dugdeep said:
Great article! I'm curious, though - if not political pieces, what will be the general focus?


Earth changes, social breakdown etc. Can't avoid mentioning politics I suppose, but the context in which it is placed is all-important I think
 

Gimpy

The Living Force
Perceval said:
dugdeep said:
Great article! I'm curious, though - if not political pieces, what will be the general focus?


Earth changes, social breakdown etc. Can't avoid mentioning politics I suppose, but the context in which it is placed is all-important I think


Excellent first article! I'll keep tuning in and sharing. :D
 

Alada

The Living Force
Good luck with this. :rockon:

Relating to that story, the BBC radio were reporting it as an 'al qaeda' inspired group :rolleyes: This stuff is so blatant, its really quite amazing how some can't see it even now.
 

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
As usual, simple stright common sense, honest question you high light in this article. MOTIVE. Unfortunately no body in the media asks this question. Great article. Thank you for sharing it.
 

Ollie

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Perceval said:
dugdeep said:
Great article! I'm curious, though - if not political pieces, what will be the general focus?


Earth changes, social breakdown etc. Can't avoid mentioning politics I suppose, but the context in which it is placed is all-important I think

Page bookmarked, great stuff. :rockon:
 

Nienna

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Yep, this is good stuff, Joe. I'm glad you wrote about this as when the article was brought up on SOTT about this activist's death, I couldn't help but think that so many people are going to take what was said at face value.

Keep it coming, and as AI said, great pic!
 
Top Bottom