New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Thanks for the show guys, and you hit a number of subjects, including how to measure human beings with a 2 meter 🦠 stick.

Over in Canada, many members, mostly from Galicia region of the Ukraine, have been making demands such as these:

1639347584960.png

Of course, these demands are being made to PM Freeland (Oops) Justin Trudeau, who does not seem to be saying very much at all in headlines, although Maclean's had a recent piece Will Canada help save Ukraine?

snip:
When President Joe Biden got off a video call with his Russian counterpart on Tuesday, he started working the phones: Paris, Berlin, Rome, and London were all on his call sheet. He was building a unified front of countries looking to send a strong signal to Russia that an incursion into Ukraine would come with dire consequences.

Ottawa was conspicuously not on his list.
[...]
Ottawa’s attention seems to be elsewhere, even when the conversations are happening in its own living room.

Freeland's (Oops - darn keyboard) Ottawa's attention probably is on Ukraine (UNIFER for sure), however they are simply too busy locking down their own citizens due to their vaccination status, or just for their status of being simply Canadian (hard to tell).

Concerning the tornado at Mayfield, KY, oh my. That is a devastating event for people to have suffered through, with so many injured and lost loved ones.

The Doppler Radar image of uplifted debris, tells quite the story:

1639350628344.png

Latest episode: "This video contains content from FA Premier League, who has blocked it on copyright grounds"
(I wonder if that's the real reason it was censored)

Can you upload it anywhere else? Like Bitchute or Rumble plz
Screenshot_20211213-123243_YouTube.jpg
I also went back today to check the video and saw the censorship. I caught the show live, but usually it is uploaded somewhere else (Rumble) so access shouldn't be a problem.

Wasn't that video with football player with chest pain played from Twitter or something?
It was, from here:
Notice that it was blocked there too.

Anyway, the latest show is now up on Rumble and Odysee, linked here: NewsReal: COVID And Mind Control - Do People Fear The Virus, Or Their Government? -- Sott.net

The show is still on our YT channel, and will supposedly become 'unblocked' and 'visible' again once the 'trim' I did to remove the offending clip is 'processed'. So much fuss over nothing!

This is the book I referred to at the beginning of the show:

Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties

Brilliant book. It's been mentioned on the forum before, and we published a review about it on Sott when it came out in 2018 or so, but it deserves its own thread. It's similar to Dave McGowan's Laurel Canyon series, only written by someone more serious and conscientious about his research.

Back
Top Bottom