New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

unless of course these are as trigger-happy as YouTube when it comes to censorship
I think that would be useful to find out; and quite frankly I'm so sick of all this b*llsh*t that I'm I just wanna spread this EVERYWHERE and they can play whack-a-mole all they want, I don't care anymore, We need to be on EVERY SINGLE PLATFORM EVERYWHERE..... anyway that's just my opinion. Can't stop the signal!!!

Thanks for the show guys - and also for segueing to the intensity of weather in our times near the end.

Niall, in the show you brought up Covid being a distraction away from what is in front of people everyday, more or less. So it seems just as Laura had said here in another thread:
As Victor Clube pointed out, one needs a Cold War to hide Celestial Intentions... and the whole Covid lockdown is pretty much a "cold war" against humanity.
With the population going this way and that, indeed it seems our world leaders (and those behind them pulling their strings) have manipulated Cold War condition for the mind out of Covid (Act II), and what is happening from above to our below, is largely being glossed over. Yet as you said, Niall, people can't not notice, so it seems that old Act I AGW card will need to be further played, and will be played more so in this Cold War game to continue to distract.

Those are just two of the double programming Acts being used to operate against humanity, as powerful and as successful as they have been.

Thanks for the show guys - and also for segueing to the intensity of weather in our times near the end.

Niall, in the show you brought up Covid being a distraction away from what is in front of people everyday, more or less. So it seems just as Laura had said here in another thread:

With the population going this way and that, indeed it seems our world leaders (and those behind them pulling their strings) have manipulated Cold War condition for the mind out of Covid (Act II), and what is happening from above to our below, is largely being glossed over. Yet as you said, Niall, people can't not notice, so it seems that old Act I AGW card will need to be further played, and will be played more so in this Cold War game to continue to distract.

Those are just two of the double programming Acts being used to operate against humanity, as powerful and as successful as they have been.
Yes, it's likely that the Covid act is being used in the same way as the Cold War and the War on Terror were instrumental in keeping fear among the population and distracting them from what's happening above.

My take is that the whole coronavirus scare initially started as an attempt by the elite to drastically increase control over the population after they saw it worked in China and tried it successfully in Italy. The belief in these lies by a large portion of the population was broadcasted to the cosmos leading to an acceleration in cometary activity and earth changes which is now pushing the elites to further the draconian measures and propaganda around Covid even more as we are currently witnessing.

Seems like a spiral which can lead to only one outcome....☄️

My take is that the whole coronavirus scare initially started as an attempt by the elite to drastically increase control over the population after they saw it worked in China and tried it successfully in Italy.

Thinking back, and knowing some type of virus scare might be part of their long-game planning, and then if Fort Dedrick indeed was the initiator, which seems possible, at that point the horse had left the barn and timelines were speeded up and aimed at China as ground zero (and Italy is linked). Speculation of course.

Can't remember exactly, yet it seemed at some point Victor Clube, and not just him, had met at some of the highest political and military levels to say there is cosmic stuff coming - earth changes. So some at the top knew SWHTF and distractive cover stories would be needed. Here we seem to be, and yes, control is imperative, however they achieve it re the last part of what you had there:

The belief in these lies by a large portion of the population was broadcasted to the cosmos leading to an acceleration in cometary activity and earth changes which is now pushing the elites to further the draconian measures and propaganda around Covid even more as we are currently witnessing.
Yeah, there has been heavy 'broadcasting' since 2001, and before that.

Can't remember exactly, yet it seemed at some point Victor Clube, and not just him, had met at some of the highest political and military levels to say there is cosmic stuff coming - earth changes. So some at the top knew SWHTF and distractive cover stories would be needed. Here we seem to be, and yes, control is imperative, however they achieve it re the last part of what you had there:
True and this possibly goes back to the idea that objectives vary at different levels of the power structure, the lower levels not knowing the real intentions of the higher ups.

@Joe @Niall I was wondering if for the next show (if possible!), you could share your thoughts about the situation in Afghanistan, with the Taliban rapidly taking over parts of the country (the latest being Herat) and talks (and possible cooperation) between the Taliban and Russia and China? Also, maybe the US is hoping for a destabilized region that could potentially harm China, but that may not happen if China keeps good relations with the Taliban, so I wonder what their agenda is.

@Joe @Niall I was wondering if for the next show (if possible!), you could share your thoughts about the situation in Afghanistan, with the Taliban rapidly taking over parts of the country (the latest being Herat) and talks (and possible cooperation) between the Taliban and Russia and China? Also, maybe the US is hoping for a destabilized region that could potentially harm China, but that may not happen if China keeps good relations with the Taliban, so I wonder what their agenda is.

For sure, we'll deal with that topic.

'What's the secret deal between the Taliban and the US?'

Back
Top Bottom