New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

but I was wondering if any of you who tune in have any particular angle on that or any other topic you would like us to delve into. All suggestions considered!
I know the ups and downs of what is happening can get to me at times. Maybe a decent topic for listeners would be how to stay sane and balanced during all of this, since from reading the forum it seems many of us can struggle with this in terms of being one of the few people in day to day life that sees things for what they are, and/or what people can do that is within reason in terms of mental, spiritual, and physical preparations as they watch the crazy train coming down the tracks towards us all and even accelerating towards us.

Thanks for the suggestions. Speaking of maps.

Subunit (image1) and attenuated virus (image2) vaccines (i.e. the normal safe ones) used around the world (colored states, including dark grey but not light grey).

Notice anything?

First map: Russia (plus 2 Russia-friendly former soviet republics), China (plus taiwan), Iran, Venezuela and Cuba.

Second map: All of the 'Western world' (except a few central European states) a few African nations (likely in the pocket of Western powers) have not used normal, safe attenuated virus vaccine).

Sub.JPGatten.JPG

Last edited:
I know the ups and downs of what is happening can get to me at times. Maybe a decent topic for listeners would be how to stay sane and balanced during all of this, since from reading the forum it seems many of us can struggle with this in terms of being one of the few people in day to day life that sees things for what they are, and/or what people can do that is within reason in terms of mental, spiritual, and physical preparations as they watch the crazy train coming down the tracks towards us all and even accelerating towards us.

We'll definitely include that topic tomorrow Mike. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions. Speaking of maps.

Subunit (image1) and attenuated virus (image2) vaccines (i.e. the normal safe ones) used around the world (colored states, including dark grey but not light grey).

Notice anything?

As Chu said, it's the dang commies!! :lol:

(France btw, as per Keit's map, gets a few "potential comrade" points for its low vaccination rate. Commies at heart, those Frenchies!)

As Chu said, it's the dang commies!! :lol:

I think the correlation between the low vaccination rate in countries that also have the non-mRNA vaccines available shows that despite these vaccines being more "safe" or at least less experimental than the mRNA ones, people are still more hesitant to do anything the government tells them to, because they have experienced autocratic regimes in the past. They recognize it for what it is.

And many also recognize that the West is about to experience their own version of "the 90's" (how they were in Russia). Just in case of the West it is going to be full autocracy coupled with economic chaos. This paints a very grim picture. :-( Not saying that things won't be hard in the "commie countries" either, but it may be harder for those who got used to the "good times" and had a greater trust in authorities.

Last edited:
...people are still more hesitant to do anything the government tells them to, because they have experienced autocratic regimes in the past. They recognize it for what it is.
Yes, and there may be influences at the subconscious level that takes more time in the west to percolate up (having been a factor of our historical human condition it is somewhat engrained - somewhere within, with many people.)

If the line of force continues (food supply, further extremities of weather, external cosmic influences that would/are certainly causing earth changes - and possibly plague), covid and the vaccines being pushed may become a moot point.

Quick question - what is it with Joe and the fish?

I don't know exactly why, but during a show, years ago, I think I made a comment regarding the person we were discussing (likely some political type), to the effect that I would like to slap them with a wet fish. After that, it became a kind of meme on the shows. Someone subsequently furnished us with a rubber fish in order to give a more tangible reality to what was, until that point, a somewhat surreal impulse.

Watching the show now. Like the fish! I figure you could be slapping people with the fish during the whole show and it would be much deserved and justified. I would like to request that the neon dog behind Joe is turned on for future shows please... 🦮 :-) lol

Back
Top Bottom