New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Jeeze that Tik Tok hearing was so hard to watch lol. The virtue signaling from our congressmen is just amazing. 10/10 for psychopath projecting. We should be questioning the FBI next for REALLY tapping into our home networks! Lol. The Marine General’s “Core Values” was the most expected response I’ve never thought I’d hear as a result for self defense 🤣

Thanks guys for this show.
I have a lot of past ignorance I was unaware of, such as it is not normal for a country to demonize and vilify another country just because it is paranoid.
A couple episodes ago listening LA senator John Kennedy basically saying “attack or be attacked” (paraphrasing) . I’m literally thinking this is how a psychopath thinks lol.

It was a great show with a perfect balance of humour and addressing the gravity of the situation. With the Trump show really heating up this week we are going to need this more than ever.

It seemed like Niall was as incensed by that BBC article defending depleted uranium as I was. It really was appalling. Even if a lot of this stuff ends up as 'preaching to the choir', rather than reaching lots of new people, I feel like that plays an important role in helping us all maintain our collective sanity and navigate through this. Humour feels good but helps maintain a sense of perspective which we will probably never get from traditional media or purely satirical material.

Thanks again

.and lots more on our fast-changing world!
Thank you very much for this instalment of crazy going more crazy. Your point about Trump and the legal case against him further entrenching the already feelings of the population into the two camps. i.e for or against made me also think that this could be the huge example, (for those wit eyes to see,) that the Legal System has been totally politicised.

There is no Rule of Law, merely a tool to be weaponised.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, so, as three partly lapsed Catholics, the NR crew's going to partly observe it this year by doing Easter-y things with our fellow communards.

Which means, no show this week.

Anyway, who wants to hear about the state of the world on a holiday?

If it's sunny and springtime where you are, get out and enjoy some nature!

Christ is Risen (Ave Caesar!) ✝️

Back
Top Bottom