New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

That Iranian drones rumor mentioned in last Newsreal are probably the not-Iranian:

Zala KYB Strike Drone, Russia

Zala-KYB-UAV-Drone.jpg
Wingspan 1.21m. Payload: 3kg.
As you can see its white, so its hard to spot in the sky. Looks exactly like the Iranian drones. Russia has been building drones longer and on a much larger scale than Iran.

Infobit from military expert Andrei Martyanov - in this video at 20:38:
Very successful. Mass produced since 2018.
It was built based on the combat experience of Russian armed forces in Syria between 2015 and 2018.
The military-grade drone can deliver a variety of weapon payloads with high precision during military operations based on manually set target coordinates or image-based target guidance payload. It can be used as a suicide drone or kamikaze drone to effectively destroy small-sized targets on the ground and sea.

What a week – A nationalist wins election in Italy, ‘someone’ blows up NordStream, Russia formally annexes 4 regions of Ukraine, and Putin delivers a speech for the ages!

Brilliant, as always guys. So glad you clarified that 'Russia did it' with those quality 1980's washing machine parts, I was seriously starting to think the Sustainable Vegan Illuminati crew (with Greta at the helm) had one upped them. Wish someone had given Zelensky Charles' leaky fountain pen so we could see him have a hissy fit, but I guess at such a momentous occasion, a biro would suffice. 🤪

NewsReal for this week: What do Ukrainian people REALLY think about Russia?

This week we'll be talking to a Ukrainian citizen with family members in Crimea and Ukraine. We'll be getting his perspective on the historical connections between Russia and Ukraine, the causes of the current conflict and what the future may hold. In addition we'll be devling into the latest major events in the conflict and the wider world.

SOTT FB page livestream event link: What do Ukrainian people REALLY think about Russia?

BTW, Restream banned VK, so no more live streams to VK... ☹️

NewsReal for this week: What do Ukrainian people REALLY think about Russia?

This week we'll be talking to a Ukrainian citizen with family members in Crimea and Ukraine. We'll be getting his perspective on the historical connections between Russia and Ukraine, the causes of the current conflict and what the future may hold. In addition we'll be devling into the latest major events in the conflict and the wider world.

BTW, Restream banned VK, so no more live streams to VK... ☹️
Scottie, I had sound issue last week, even at maximum volume I had difficulty hearing during the post cast. Usually it is fine but last week was problematic can it related to your setting?

Scottie, I had sound issue last week, even at maximum volume I had difficulty hearing during the post cast. Usually it is fine but last week was problematic can it related to your setting?

Actually, I noticed this as well, but the low volume problem for me was happening only if I listened to the Youtube podcast, whereas if I was listening to the show on FB, the volume was at a normal level of loudness.

Actually, I noticed this as well, but the low volume problem for me was happening only if I listened to the Youtube podcast, whereas if I was listening to the show on FB, the volume was at a normal level of loudness.

Yeah, from our end, the audio levels are fine. So, I think it's some issue with whoever is doing the streaming. If I jack the audio levels up any higher, they'll start clipping. *shrugs*

I thought it was a really interesting and great show. It's close to having people on the ground with inside knowledge. I really enjoyed hearing more about Crimea/Russia/Ukraine from someone who grew up there.

Yeah, from our end, the audio levels are fine. So, I think it's some issue with whoever is doing the streaming. If I jack the audio levels up any higher, they'll start clipping. *shrugs*

Oh, FWIW, NewsReal is always much quieter for me than any other podcast I listen to (including other SOTT ones). I just listen to the audio, via the RSS feed on sott.net. Another quirk: all the SOTT podcasts come up on my mp3 player as being dated 01/01/1970 - podcast episodes from other sites contain their release date. Just some piece of metadata not being set I guess.. Never mentioned these two things before because they don't bother me, but since it came up.. :) Actually I like the 1970 thing cos it means SOTTcasts are always at the top of the list!

Thanks for the show, along with the words from Sergey.
Ditto. Also, it's a much pleasanter experience on Facebook than watching on Sott. The audio is much clearer and there's closed caption as well. Great show @Joe. I don't think I've missed any of the podcasts. Just so much information and insight that Niall and yourself provide on any and all of the topics/issues you guys have discussed. Keep up the good work and thanks for all your effort.

PS Sergey was a great addition with his personal on-the-ground observations and insights.

Back
Top Bottom