New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments. One request, if any of you can easily do so, please comment under the video on YT. Short and sweet it fine. This is important for YT 'metrics' etc. and also share it on any social media platforms you frequent.
Hmmm...it says there are zero comments while I can see three already. But mine has disappeared. It may be a temporary glitch, I'll check again tomorrow and if needed I'll repost the comment.

Reactions: Joe
From my end, watching initially from the forum link, as soon as the team started to post a reference article, from the MSM, validating the dialogue, then all of a sudden, this strange horizontal pink and violet stream appeared.

Then low and behold when they stated, not to worry, we can provide the audio visual link later, without interference. Then, like the parting of the waters, LOL. Audio and visual was restored, that was my experience.

But credit should be given to @Scottie for his management of a smooth program, because, we continued to have the audio.

And it was great!

Wonderful show you guys and it was a great return with the throw back to the SOTT Report, it was a fun time with all the people in the chat and as per usual your outlook on the world is outstanding :)

Liked the page and commented on youtube

Thank you Niall and Joe for the great show. Smoothly connecting the dots between covid business, terrorism propaganda, false flags terror attacks sponsored by the fbi and Co. For at least the last 21 years and even more till back to 60ies, the only reasonable conclusion reached after connecting all the following dots being that all this current global drama is of a geopolitical nature in itself. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Looking forward to seeing you guys the next time. :rockon:

Great episode, nice to have you back on the air again! Btw, I noticed Youtube had removed NewsReal from my subscribed channels (this censorhip thing is getting soooo lame and ridiculous) so peeps here should double check if their subscription is still in place.

Great production!

Just the Joe Quinn air guitar solo on video on Odysee, no psychedelics...

Track titled, "Putin On Kissy Face", 10:28-18:00.

Back
Top Bottom