New post on While the Earth Rumbles

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi All,
I've just added a new post to my blog with the title GM - Depopulation and Macro-social Evil. It was inspired by reading the book by William Engdahl called Seeds of destruction, a book that is highly recommended. I felt compelled to draw the link to psychopaths and ponerology in order to demonstrate how corporations operate, bearing in mind that the personality profile of the corporation resembles that of a psychopath.

Here is a little from the intro:
Coming from a farming background with generation after generation involved in growing plants and in the last few generations specifically being involved in small seed companies, I found it hard to not buy F. William Engdahl’s book from 2007 Seeds of destruction – The Hidden agenda of Genetic Manipulation. Admittedly it was lying on the shelf for close to a year, before it reached top priority on the reading list, but it actually deserved to be read much earlier. It is an excellent and well researched book that leaves little doubt to the devastating effects of GM foods and of having the worlds food production concentrated in the hands of 3 to 4 mega corporations. Corporations that again and again have shown to have little regard for humanity, though they outwardly profess otherwise.

Just added a new article to my blog with the title: Peter Mandelson – An example of the pussycat that toys with the mouse before killing it? .

Below is a little from the article:

Some times there are socalled coincidences, where it is like the universe is trying to show you something. One such incidence came to me the other day, when I was reading an interview by Silvia Cattori with the editors Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Henry See of the book Political Ponerology, A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes by Andrzej Łobaczewski. In the article, the genesis and propagation of evil is well laid out and it is clearly demonstrated, how psychopaths have taken over the places of power in todays world.

The psychopath is someone without conscience , who is a master at manipulating and using others for his or hers own needs. And it is only in rare cases that they end up in jail. Many manage quite well to get into power positions by the use of one of their trademarks: the Mask of Sanity. What caught my attention was the reference to psychopaths and their lack of emotions as being like the cat that tortures the mouth before eating it. Simply, because that is what a cat does and like the cat having no conscience about the event, so too with the psychopath.

The same day I stumbled on another article which again was an interview, but this time it was an interview with Lord Mandelson done by Decca Aitkenhead in the Guardian. The title of the article was ”Peter Mandelson: I had to be the hit man”., and it describes the man as a very powerful man, but also one with many of the hallmarks of a true psychopath, who likes to pull the strings from behind the curtain, and one who is able to outmaneuvre any opponents as he is not constrained by moral or ethical codes. Actually, the title given by another place, where I also noticed the article, was perhaps more fitting: Peter Mandelson: Preparing for Pathocracy. [...]

Back
Top Bottom