New Mexico is for Lizzies

Re: Summary: two brothers seem to have visited a "parallel universe" while travelling through New Mexico state.

There is definitely not a city on that strip. We lived in Roswell for about a year and traveled 285 north several times to go to Albuquerque. It is a really lonely stretch from Roswell to Vaughn and we would make that our pit stop. After that, there's Encino, but then nothing until I-40. We never had any strange experiences such as this one. Interesting and definitely strange.

That two people could have similar physical appearance to someone known to the folks in this weird town is possible, I can imagine-but to have the EXACT same names as their dopple gangers and for the people at RTs to know where they lived and even specific college courses...that is a bit too much coincidence (that is if this really happened-but giving benefit of the doubt)

Real "Twilight Zone" stuff!

As to the varying gas mileage in the CRV-I own a 2013 CRV and depending on who is doing the driving and road conditions-the author admits driving "uphill"- the reported MPG and distance can fluctuate a good bit. I use the digital MPG / distance indicator only as an "at a glance" reference and use the fuel gauge to know when to re-fill. So I do not think that in and of itself is a weird anomaly.

Ditto the GPS-again it is reported they kept losing signal so they are probably lucky they did not wind up really lost in the boonies. As they were hungry and low on fuel maybe a good thing this alternate universe at least offered up a chance to re-fuel themselves if not the car-and provide a little entertainment as well!

Exactly my first thoughts.
Also reminds me of another sci-fi story I can't quite remember. Maybe something by Bradbury about an alien intelligence creating a reality based on the subjects' memories. Creepy story.
In this tale (read here, the NM experience), one brother had a desire to try Ruby Tuesday.
Also creepy that everyone there seemed to know the deal, was in on the act except these brothers. It was some sort of trap that they escaped from is my feeling.

Yupo said:

Exactly my first thoughts.
Also reminds me of another sci-fi story I can't quite remember. Maybe something by Bradbury about an alien intelligence creating a reality based on the subjects' memories. Creepy story.
In this tale (read here, the NM experience), one brother had a desire to try Ruby Tuesday.
Also creepy that everyone there seemed to know the deal, was in on the act except these brothers. It was some sort of trap that they escaped from is my feeling.

This above makes sense, in particular the "trap possibility", yet something seems still missing.

Other possibility, perhaps, is that people in that weird "city" had a perception of "reality" different than regular people from the ordinary world. So the "city's people" at first thought the brothers had as well such same perception since the brothers had managed to reach that unusual place. Yet soon they realized that the brothers, for some condition, were out of the "city's perception" and so they just dismissed them thus avoiding possible conflicts for the current state of mind of the brothers.

I've lived in Taos New Mexico for the past 3 years, feels like 10. I was pulled to this location, as were others of my close circle from NYC at different times in our lives, for different purposes. Some wanted to be here knowing, others didn't want to go ( me ). But I had no choice really.

Lizzies are here in New Mexico but are filtered out and get stuck in the south. The canyon up to Taos is an energetic barrier. Northern New Mexico is an entirely different realm compared to Southern New Mexico

I have experienced time distortion while driving several times since I have lived here. Driving seems to make it more pronounced I'm assuming its because of the speed that you are traveling at. It can still be felt while moving at slower speeds but the effects manifest within me at least with physical sensations, mostly in my head, pressure and disorientation. While driving no physical effects just feelings of transportation.

Many talk. We call them time warps and it is just a natural part of living here.

Come and visit for a while and feel for yourself !

I wonder how many places like this there are around the world.
I live on the boarder of Canberra Australia, in a city called Queanbeyan, there is no separation between the cities but a bridge at each boarder.

Canberra is an odd place, dead energy full of government buildings a man made lake and not much else. Somehow it's the capital of Australia.

When I leave I always get anxious returning home, sometimes I have panic attacks arriving home It takes me about two hours to settle back into the energy, which seems to extend for about 100km if you travel north but not so far in other directions.

I've done a bit of conspiracy reading about the geopraphic and geometric design of Canberra, apparently a good place for devil worshipping. No one who comes here likes it and everyone who lives here seems to be under a spell that it's a nice quiet place to have a family and comfortable public service job, people who have lived here a long time try to leave but always seem to come back.

Recently signs have gone up on the highways 'in case of emergency tune into 666 ABC' :evil:

I just hate the place..

This place feels like a jail to me... A prison for the soul!

Fluffy said:
I live on the boarder of Canberra Australia, in a city called Queanbeyan, there is no separation between the cities but a bridge at each boarder.

Canberra is an odd place, dead energy full of government buildings a man made lake and not much else. Somehow it's the capital of Australia.

When I leave I always get anxious returning home, sometimes I have panic attacks arriving home It takes me about two hours to settle back into the energy, which seems to extend for about 100km if you travel north but not so far in other directions.

I've done a bit of conspiracy reading about the geopraphic and geometric design of Canberra, apparently a good place for devil worshipping. No one who comes here likes it and everyone who lives here seems to be under a spell that it's a nice quiet place to have a family and comfortable public service job, people who have lived here a long time try to leave but always seem to come back.

Recently signs have gone up on the highways 'in case of emergency tune into 666 ABC' :evil:

I just hate the place..

Some places (and occupations) have a negative effect on people. It does create a prison for the soul. I know, I've been in a couple. It can literally send you mad, if you're susceptible. You need to start balancing out that negative energy with positive. Not as easy as it sounds, if you can't (or wont) move. How is it done? I have some suggestions, but no doubt so do many other people.

1. Create a 'space' of your own. You're not there for yourself, you seem to be there for your partner. Are there any activities or alternative past times or interests that you can do (creative and/or social stuff) which could be just for you?

2. Health and wellness. This idea can be linked with activities such as yoga, meditation and interest in food.

3. Networking. Always a good idea. This happens naturally when you join groups that have access to the internet (like this one), or that meet socially in your area. And we all have social needs. Some more than others.

Canberra is a weird place and somewhat of a cold hole weather wise, especially now. It's a bit like Washington in village form. This is what happens when cities bicker (Sydney and Melbourne) about which of them is going to become the nations capital.

I've been to Canberra once and I agree that it has a sort of stale, dead energy about it. The Northern New Mexico energy, on the other hand, I find revitalizing and fresh, especially in Santa Fe and Taos.

Ruth said:
Fluffy said:

I just hate the place..

Some places (and occupations) have a negative effect on people. It does create a prison for the soul. I know, I've been in a couple. It can literally send you mad, if you're susceptible. You need to start balancing out that negative energy with positive. Not as easy as it sounds, if you can't (or wont) move. How is it done? I have some suggestions, but no doubt so do many other people.

1. Create a 'space' of your own. You're not there for yourself, you seem to be there for your partner. Are there any activities or alternative past times or interests that you can do (creative and/or social stuff) which could be just for you?

2. Health and wellness. This idea can be linked with activities such as yoga, meditation and interest in food.

3. Networking. Always a good idea. This happens naturally when you join groups that have access to the internet (like this one), or that meet socially in your area. And we all have social needs. Some more than others.

Canberra is a weird place and somewhat of a cold hole weather wise, especially now. It's a bit like Washington in village form. This is what happens when cities bicker (Sydney and Melbourne) about which of them is going to become the nations capital.

Thank you for the response and ideas on how to stay positive Ruth.

Journaling is something is used to do a lot of but don't anymore. I'll try to give that one a go again too!

axj said:
I've been to Canberra once and I agree that it has a sort of stale, dead energy about it. The Northern New Mexico energy, on the other hand, I find revitalizing and fresh, especially in Santa Fe and Taos.

May be some areas have an opposite charge to create balance.

There is nothing uplifting about Canberra and I haven't travelled much to have anything really to compare it to.
I just know that when I leave I feel relief.

Fluffy said:
axj said:

There is nothing uplifting about Canberra and I haven't travelled much to have anything really to compare it to.

It could mean nothing but coincidence but I just checked the longitude and latitude of Canberra and Santa Fe and they're both on 35 longitude... Canberra 35.2820°S and Santa Fe 35.6870°N

Fluffy said:
Fluffy said:
axj said:

It could mean nothing but coincidence but I just checked the longitude and latitude of Canberra and Santa Fe and they're both on 35 longitude... Canberra 35.2820°S and Santa Fe 35.6870°N

I was thinking about the number 35, remembering that the C's mentioned it in a session.
I don't know how to interpret it, others have ideas, I find it interesting that these two locations of opposite kind of energies- Canberra, dead and energetic drain, Santa Fe, energising and uplifting, are both on 35° longitude.

Here's a thread with the session I'm referring to
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39427.msg598910.html#msg598910

This thread is even more interesting

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5302.0.html

Pierre said:
Here is a transcript mentioning the 3-5 code :

session951111 said:
A: Look: 353535.
Q: (L) What is the 35 sequence?
A: 5 minus 3.
Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything
with numbers because they correspond to the universe at
deep levels...
A: Is code.
Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some
written work?
A: Infinite power.
Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code?
If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a
numerical code?
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power
which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which
they pledge allegiance infinitely for which they possess for all
eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they
search for all infinity.
Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out
of!
A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those
who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only
to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that
which they want to see.
I bolded the last part. It's the one I refered to concerning the infinite cycle of reincarnation hypothesis (3rd density - 5th density shifts)

Back
Top Bottom