New meditation music coming soon

anart said:
Breton said:
If doing meditation why not consider making some kind of repeating mantra for one of the selections on the CD? Laura could lend her voice to this.

I find that repeating the Prayer of the Soul works perfectly for this. fwiw.

I agree with anart, keeps it nice and simple, and to the point.

Trevrizent said:
anart said:
Breton said:
If doing meditation why not consider making some kind of repeating mantra for one of the selections on the CD? Laura could lend her voice to this.

I find that repeating the Prayer of the Soul works perfectly for this. fwiw.

I agree with anart, keeps it nice and simple, and to the point.

I tend to agree with Anart and Trevrizent on that.

I think my main idea was more to inspire the team to think of some variation: to add another type of meditation track that one could optionally choose. Of course, it would not replace the simple and powerful Prayer of the Soul for most of the meditation selections that the team might create.

Thank you for the sample music, i like the long pause between phrases. The music really resonates in my mind and produces a calm, relaxed state. I do have a suggestion for meditation
it's more of an affirmation i guess, could this be helpful ?

MEDITATION

Divine Cosmic Mind
You are the light that feeds my soul
Divine Cosmic Mind
You are the compassion that fills my heart
Divine Cosmic Mind
You are the will that gives me strength
Divine Cosmic Mind
Give me a mind that creates with love
Divine Cosmic Mind
You are my passion for truth
Divine Cosmic Mind
In times of sorrow heal my heart
Divine Cosmic Mind
You are the joy that lives in me this day and always
Divine Cosmic Mind

This is just a suggestion, if this is something that can be used, then Laura, I send this with all the hugs
and more that are in the universe.

Thank you. :)

I put it on repeat and did POTS for awhile, very, very nice.
The thought came to me that it was a tool to use against HARP and ultradimensional vectoring by negative forces, a kind of Frequency Vibration Enclosure.
I'll use it often, many thanks again. :cool2:

Breton and Joan, I think it might be useful for you to analyze why you don't find the POTS, in it's original form, to be sufficient? Not so long ago I had the urge to tweak and suggest new variations to the EE program. With the help of others I finally realized that this was nothing more than my predator, or self importance, trying to distract me. As Gurdjieff said, when we are not yet awake we need to trust those who are. I trust that if Laura finds the POTS to be sufficient for our work, then it is.

Aragorn said:
Breton and Joan, I think it might be useful for you to analyze why you don't find the POTS, in it's original form, to be sufficient? Not so long ago I had the urge to tweak and suggest new variations to the EE program. With the help of others I finally realized that this was nothing more than my predator, or self importance, trying to distract me. As Gurdjieff said, when we are not yet awake we need to trust those who are. I trust that if Laura finds the POTS to be sufficient for our work, then it is.

Good you say so Aragorn, that is important point, and worth bringing up from time to time.

In fact, just for that reason that you mentioned, I have also done this analysis and this was what I came up with:

I like and prefer POTS. It will be in most of my meditation. It is unbelievably powerful, and I have come to understand that this was a wonderful gift from 6D and Laura. In a way, I cannot believe how lucky I am to have found out about it. I recited it multiple times nearly daily from June 2009 and throughout a very difficult summer in my marriage, and also as I moved to drop the strategic enclosure of my former lifelong religion. This has got such a special place in me, that is hard to describe.

I have noticed a tendency to want to take a break from it though. I try to examine why, and I thought that having an alternative occasionally might help keep POTS "special".

Also, I prefer POTS when I can focus well on it, and when I can be undisturbed and alone. But, if I am not focusing on strictly meditation, but maybe doing something with my hands I want something else, like a mantra. Maybe.

And further, if I have trouble falling asleep say at 4 or 5 AM, I find I just don't prefer POTS, but something more simple. Now I don't need anything made up for me, I can put any soft music and repeat my own phrases in my head. But... you know... if I have this idea, maybe others do too, and they would benefit by an alternative selection that is part of a CD made by FOTCM/QFG?

But I am not attached to the idea, of course. Just brainstorming. Also I am a rank amateur at this meditation stuff. If there is a flaw in my reasoning someone hopefully can spot it.

ignite said:
Thank you. :)

I put it on repeat and did POTS for awhile, very, very nice.
The thought came to me that it was a tool to use against HARP and ultradimensional vectoring by negative forces, a kind of Frequency Vibration Enclosure.
I'll use it often, many thanks again. :cool2:

This is very true, or so I think and have found to be true for me. The POTS is a very powerful force against entropy and negative vibrations.

A very useful tool, indeed. :cool:

Breton said:
I have noticed a tendency to want to take a break from it though. I try to examine why, and I thought that having an alternative occasionally might help keep POTS "special".

That sounds like quite a rationalization, doesn't it?

It also sounds like some part of you that is fighting for its life is deeply affected by POTS and wants you to 'take a break from it' now and again so IT can get a break from it.

The POTS is very effective for a reason. It wasn't just thrown together; each line serves a purpose.

anart said:
Breton said:

That sounds like quite a rationalization, doesn't it?

It also sounds like some part of you that is fighting for its life is deeply affected by POTS and wants you to 'take a break from it' now and again so IT can get a break from it.

The POTS is very effective for a reason. It wasn't just thrown together; each line serves a purpose.

I agree with everything anart just said.

Breton, here's a suggestion: take a look at whether this is generating any kind of particular energy, or defensiveness (the predator's 'food anxiety'!) or other emotional response inside you, and describe it to yourself. It is a good opportunity to watch the predator at work inside, to get a feel for the flavour, so that you can more easily recognise it when it rears its ugly head.

Thank you for your comments Aragorn, I think you have made an assumption by asking why i don't find POTS enough. I do, i have said it at least daily since it was first posted on the forum and of course during meditation, i do find it very powerful, i find i have a deep connection with it and will cointinue to to say it i have no desire to replace POTS.

If you go back to the begining of the posts Burma Jones has asked if there are comments from the C's or other inspirational words that members may like to to put to music. I merely made a suggestion it can be used or not used, i have no attachment to the outcome, but could a meditation created by the group be something that could be considered? It seems that there is some resistance to the idea.

Joan said:
Thank you for your comments Aragorn, I think you have made an assumption by asking why i don't find POTS enough. I do, i have said it at least daily since it was first posted on the forum and of course during meditation, i do find it very powerful, i find i have a deep connection with it and will cointinue to to say it i have no desire to replace POTS.

If you go back to the begining of the posts Burma Jones has asked if there are comments from the C's or other inspirational words that members may like to to put to music. I merely made a suggestion it can be used or not used, i have no attachment to the outcome, but could a meditation created by the group be something that could be considered? It seems that there is some resistance to the idea.

For what it's worth, I don't think there is general resistance to the idea. I think the main point behind the feedback given thus far is an exploration into the internal motivations for changing the meditation. I don't think it's a bad idea to discuss the growth of creative expression connected to the meditation - I do think it's critically important to explore why someone might prefer doing it 'their own way' instead of simply using the tools provided. Just my take, though.

Joan said:

I apologize if I got the wrong impression of your post. In your poem (which is quite similar to the POTS) the header was 'MEDITATION' so I assumed that you were suggesting it to be used in the same fashion as POTS. I think that your poem would function well with the right kind of music! Fwiw, maybe you can take my post as a 'heads up' if the predator some day tries to lure you into tweaking the EE?

As a side note, I find that there's a lot to explore and deepen in reciting/listening to the POTS; I always try to feel the meaning and the presence behind every phrase, and I don't think I'm no where 'there' yet. So, for me that's challenging enough. :)

Thank you Aragorn your apologies are accepted. Like you i also try and discover the meaning behind every phrase which in itself is a meditation. As i said earlier i have no desire to replace POTS.

Well for what it is worth, I at least THOUGHT I was intending to preserve POTS for my meditation and I THOUGHT I was just brainstorming about other things to use as a contribution to Burma Jones request as Joan said. Or like Anart said "discuss the growth of creative expression connected to the meditation".

Nevertheless, perhaps I could step back a bit and take Anart's and Nomad's thoughts into consideration to try discern if there is something inside of me (predator's mind) trying to side track me from POTS in some way? Maybe it is telling me to take a break and offering me rationalizations for it, when maybe what I need at this time, is to be increasing the use of POTS, not taking breaks from it.

Nomad has been dropping good hints (in various threads) about how to detect the predator.

[* pauses in deep thought for a moment *]

In connection with this, like others have related in EE thread, the only thing I can say I have observed that might be the predator's mind is that it may have been coming up with excuses to not do EE breathing program as much this winter as I had done last fall, and I have been working on ways to fight that. The best trick when excuses arise (tired, no time and so on) has been to tell myself I will just do the 3 stage breathing and that is all, and usually that is the step that allows me to go on and do the whole program anyways. At those times it feels good, because I did what "IT" did not want me to do.

Thanks for your feedback!

Burma Jones said:
We've got some new meditation music that we will be releasing soon. There will be a CD with two pieces, each about 25 minutes long. I've uploaded a five minute sample of one of them. The CD will be ready very soon. Hope you find it useful.

http://cassproj.com/cedarflute_meditation_sample.mp3

Great music, rhythm is really good, could actually make extra deep breathing w/o counting.

Thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom