New meditation music coming soon

Great idea and I hope it can bring some money in the pockets of the fellowship for further projects!

Is there a plan selling it "only" as cd, or also as mp3-files?

Anyway it is great listening to it and hearing as well Lauras voice!! :wizard:

I REALLY enjoyed that! Thank you Burma Jones, that was simply beautiful.

I have several CDs of what I call "music for relaxation" but honestly the music from you guys, both from the previous EE and now this one seems to always be my favourite. I could listen to it for hours....

Gertrudes said:
I REALLY enjoyed that! Thank you Burma Jones, that was simply beautiful.

I have several CDs of what I call "music for relaxation" but honestly the music from you guys, both from the previous EE and now this one seems to always be my favourite. I could listen to it for hours....

Glad you like it. I'd also like some suggestions if anyone has any. Are there any particular quotes from Laura or the Cs that you've found particularly inspiring? Maybe something you've written down to refer to regularly.

Lúthien said:
That was very peaceful and inspiring :love:
Personally, I like "All there is is lessons" and the "Life is religion" quote. And of course: "To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love." This last one would sound great, I think.

That last quote would be perfect. Good call. Of course the "Life is religion" quote will have to go in there. The theme of this piece is Soul Quest.

I love the quote from Tom French's article, that says :

“In my mind, life is an ongoing miracle. It really is a miracle. And the one thing I have learned just in the past few years is that if you don’t see something miraculous in your life, if it seems dark or sad or it seems like a burden, the most miraculous thing you have is your ability to choose to be that miracle. I mean, to be it. I think once people choose to be a miracle, the universe reflects that back to them.”

And Ark's:

"If you need five lives to accomplish what you WANT, let this be the first of those five. And then, without any "time obligation" or "should stressing" - start it. First step first. And ENJOY it. And LOVE yourself - take care of yourself. This is the only thing that the Universe (God?) wants from you, I think."

They are wonderful affirmations to meditate on, IMO.

It has always been very inspiring for me the writing on love of the apostle Paul in the letter to the Corinthian wich Laura quotes often, also in the chapter XLII of the wave:The nonlinear dynamics of love and complex systems-Debugging the Universe

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

And if I have prophetic powers - that is, the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose; and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love I am nothing - a useless nobody.

Even if I dole out all that I have to give food to the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy; is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

It is not conceited - arrogant and inflated with pride; it is not rude, and does not act unbecomingly. Love does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it - pays no attention to a suffered wrong.

It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstance and it endures everything without weakening.

Love never fails - never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. As for prophecy, it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will be superseded by truth.

For our knowledge is fragmentary and our prophecy is fragmentary.

But when the complete and perfect comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away - become antiquated, void and superseded.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.

For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim reflection of reality as in a riddle or an enigma, but then, when perfection comes, we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part; but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God.

And so, faith, hope, love abide; these three, but the greatest of these is love.

If it is too long maybe we could just use the most appropriate parts.

Beautiful and inspiring I find it, looking forward to meditate with it.

Can't find a specific quote but I always love it when the "C" tell us that what important is your Souls and your consciousness.

Here is a short one.
Q: (L) What is the bigger picture?
A: Your souls, your consciousness.

Beautiful. It sounds really Grand! I'll try this one out after some round breathing :)

Okay, ya'll write me some scripts and I'll read them to meditation music! (And send hugs all the while I'm doing it!)

It's absolutely beautiful!! Looking forward to the CD. It works really well in that Laura's voice reading the POTS enters the mind almost subliminally. The space between the phrases stretches time and one almost forgets that another line is to come. It's like a rising and falling wave that leads one further into a relaxed but alert state.

Back
Top Bottom