New Labels For Beef in Grocery Stores?

I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate place for this lil' piece of info but since it does deal with food it seemed right for here.

A friend of mine showed me just the other day a package of beef that he bought at a Ralph's Grocery store and he was shocked when he noticed the label read..."Product of Canada, USA, and Mexico." How much beef is being labeled like this I don't know. Next time I'm in a store I will search through a number of packages and see how many are labeled as such.

This seems to me like just one step away from saying next... Product of The North American Union. It's a way of getting people used to a link, a fusing, a Union between Canada, USA and Mexico.

Whadayathink??

He started to discuss it with other people in the checkout line including the checker and things got pretty lively. He said the general consensus is that people are scared, they Know the Gov is secretly tearing down America in ways they don't fully understand. They Know something is Terribly Wrong and it's getting worse by the day, but they don't know what to do, or where to turn. Some are beginning to realize their vote means nothing...it's just for show.

I remember when those "Made in the EU" labels started popping up and now they seem to be everywhere on goods that I buy that are imported from Europe. Some still say Made in Germany or Made in France...... there doesn't seem to be any hard and fast rules. The futures trading of the Euro was sort of strange too before they actually had all changed over to the currency.

It's actually refreshing that you noted that Mr and Mrs Shopper smell a rat, perhaps there is a limit to what they will swallow.

In any case, it must be disconcerting for you to see some of the first results of NAFTA, keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom