I still have to figure out the quote+, but everything else is intuitive. Great job!
Then, at the bottom of the page where the text editor box is and where you type, you then select the "Insert quotes..." button below the text editor box.
I just read this, Scottie. I wish I'd have known! Just lost a rather lengthy post which I did not get round to finishingI'm pretty sure the "Drafts" feature on the old forum was an add-on that saved drafts forever.
This one is built-in and has a time limit to prevent clogging up the forum with never-finished posts.
I changed it to 1 week instead of 5 days. I'm still gonna save long posts in a text editor though. I don't trust them dang computers these days!
XenForo 2.1 is in beta testing right now. New features it will bring:
- Native push notifications on supported devices/browsers
- Editor button management
- Enhanced editor integration and advanced BB code option syntax
- Markdown support
- Reactions [I think this might be something other than just "Like"]
- URL unfurling
- Emoji enhancements including an improved smilie menu with easy emoji access
- Video uploads
- Approval queue improvements
- Guest performance improvements including guest page caching
- Content bookmarking and sharing
- A fully featured REST API
- One click XenForo upgrades and easier add-on installation
- BB code and rich text editing for profile posts and comments
Tables, bookmarks, and (thank god) one-click upgrades... The upgrade process right now is slow and complicated, so that's a bonus for Scotties.
TABLES!!! Yes, you can insert tables again. YAY!
|ewer wef ef||eefsdfsdfs sdfsd||dd|
|sd fsdfsdf||xx||we wefwef|
Yes, the forum is really coming alive, like our 3D selves translated into a 4D group organism, emotions and all!Nice work Scottie its blazing
Hi guys, I'm still practicing because I'm computer illiterate.You can either highlight the text you want to quote and select +Quote, or just hit the +Quote on the bottom right of each post. Either action will add what you want to quote to the "Multi-quote". Then, at the bottom of the page where the text editor box is and where you type, you then select the "Insert quotes..." button below the text editor box. Voila, the messages you wanted to quote are then inserted into the text editor box.