New blog

mada85

The Cosmic Force
The past few days, I've been getting to grips with WordPress, starting a new blog. It's very basic at present: no customised headers, no additional links. But, I watched a video on YouTube this morning: BP Slick Covers Dolphins and Whales. What is shown in the video concerning the state of the Gulf of Mexico was so shocking, so appalling, and I felt so angry, that I had to write and post something to my new blog. You can find the blog at Endymion's cave. Here's the article, and I would greatly appreciate any feedback from readers:

Endymion said:
I watched a video on YouTube this morning: BP Slick Covers Dolphins and Whales. It was filmed by two men who flew over the Gulf, entering the no-fly zone. I found it really disturbing. The sheer quantity of oil is unbelievable. BP, it appears, are attempting to burn off the methane, creating vast plumes of toxic smoke. It truly is a vision of hell.

In my inbox today there's a newsletter from Natural News, in which Mike Adams says:

First Amendment suspended in the Gulf of Mexico as spill cover-up goes Orwellian

CNN reporter Anderson Cooper says, "A new law passed today, and back by the force of law and the threat of fines and felony charges, ... will prevent reporters and photographers from getting anywhere close to booms and oil-soaked wildlife just about any place we need to be. By now you're probably familiar with cleanup crews stiff-arming the media, private security blocking cameras, ordinary workers clamming up, some not even saying who they're working for because they're afraid of losing their jobs."

It seems that this news blackout concerning BP's Gulf oil disaster extends beyond the shores of the USA. A check of today's Daily Mail website here in the UK shows that the oil spill is not even mentioned. Instead we see the usual collection of articles focusing on domestic news, a raft of articles about vapid 'celebrities' and to top it all, this feel-good photo feature:

Good day, sunshine: The happy image of a 'smiling' sun

There was a lot to smile about yesterday - it was Friday, a summer's day and a weekend of sunshine lay ahead.

This extraordinary image is just one more thing to be cheerful about.

The photograph, which has gone viral on the internet, shows clouds passing in front of the sun - creating what appears to be a smiley face.

[...]But as it sits low on the horizon, it fills the sky with light the colour of a rosé wine - the thought of which is, of course, gave yet another reason for a smile.

Just one more thing to be cheerful about? A lot to smile about? From where I sit there's not a lot to be cheerful about in today's world. The Gulf of Mexico is being poisoned by the deadly mix of oil and Corexit 9500. It will be uninhabitable by fish and wildlife possibly for decades. Communities and livelihoods are being decimated. Meanwhile, the public are being brainwashed by the very sources that they trust to bring them information about the world we live in.

It's the same story over at The Guardian's website today, except that there the diversions are rather more cerebral in tone.

But, do you, dear reader, really want to know how bad things are? The Gulf oil disaster could be an extinction level event. At the very least, it has grave implications for life on this planet. An enormous eruption of methane from the seabed in the Gulf could lead to the kind of storm seen in the film The Day After Tomorrow, the aftermath of which would be the end of life as we currently know it on this planet.

The oceans are the source of 50% of the oxygen in the atmosphere we breathe. Can you imagine what would happen if the oil continues to flood into the ocean? Corexit and oil is a truly deadly mixture which could lead to the loss of the oxygen producing capability of the oceans. In this scenario a mass extinction on land would follow the death of the seas.

Given the gravity of the situation, why have the Obama administration, and BP, refused all offers of help from other countries? There are proven methods of cleaning up oil spills, including methods which are environmentally friendly. Mike Adams points out:

An even more effective oil spill solvent is composed of oil eating microbes, gathered from all over the world, reproduced rapidly, and then formed into powders that can be used directly or mixed with water for hosing the oil spills. The by-products of the oil eating microbes turn into edible foods for marine life. And when the microbes consume all the oil, they die off because there is nothing left to eat.

This was proven in a 1986 contained pool with marine life test by Texas Land Office Commissioner Garry Mauro and Water Commissioner Buck Wynne. The tests were so impressive that the oil eating microbes were allowed to be used successfully for millions of gallons of oil from a burning tanker off the Texas shore, and again when a barge leaked massive amounts of oil into the Texas wetlands.

You can watch a YouTube video about the bacterial method of oil-spill cleanup here.

Why are extremely toxic chemicals being used?

Why have BP and the US government refused offers of assistance?

Why are BP and the US Government not using the bacterial method of oil-spill cleanup?

Is there a deliberate motive behind the choice of toxic chemicals being used to clean up the Gulf oil spill?

The current methods are certainly deadly. Have a look at this CNN report on YouTube: Almost All Exxon Valdez Cleanup Crew Dead!!!. This report states that the life expectancy of the people who cleaned up the Exxon Valdez oil spill is 51 years. Almost all the people who worked there are now dead! And yet the bacterial method is safe, and leaves the water clean and safe for wildlife and people. Why is it not being used?

It can now be clearly seen how little the politicians and big oil value our lives and the life of the planet on which we, and they, live.

Thank you for reading.

That's really a fine start Endymion. You're definitely asking questions that people need to be asking. Looks like a good BOW candidate for SOTT!

Thanks very much for the feedback, tom32071 and Heimdallr :) My next post will look into some answers for the questions I posed at the end of this one, focusing on the psychological aspects, i.e. pathological types in positions of power.

That's a most impressive article, Endymion. It kept my interest down to the end. The questions you posed also hooked me. I'm looking forward to the next post where you plan to "look into some answers for the questions I posed".

Thanks for sharing that! :)

Back
Top Bottom