New blog in Czech

rylek

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
na-severu(dot)blogspot(dot)com (up-north)

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum but have been around SOTT and Cassiopaea for almost a year now – an encounter which changed my life.

I have recently started a blog in Czech where I link to SOTT and the Ponerology blog.

I would like to borrow heavily from both the SOTT and Cassiopaea sites and have been therefore wondering if there is a ‘policy’ when using, or in my case translating, material from the websites apart from the obvious of linking to quotes and ideas?

In addition, I have been pondering about the possibility of doing translations of SOTT into Czech. I have experience from a previous website (where I translated mainly topics about politics and history) but I realize I am new here .... Also being a university student with two jobs does not leave me as much time as I would like to dedicate to the work.

I am slowly plodding along with my own work and work on the blog, mainly translating Cass and SOTT up till now.

Did a sort of introduction to the main themes, Cassies and the Ra material, about densities, STS and STO, basically the basic concepts that, as far as I know, are not really know in the Czech Republic from this perspective, not to mention the sources.

At the moment I am writing articles on psychopathy and ponerology, really want to get that out there.

I know one of the 'gurus' on the alternative scene in Czech Republic and have therefore access (meaning I can get articles published) on his site with about 30 000 readers a month. The content is the usual wishful thinking, photon belt ascension type non-sense but it is good to use these channels to get the info out there.

In addition, in the near future, I want to translate Laura's 'The Hope' and ´Forget about Global Warming' and try to get it published on 2 websites. One of them has about 100 000 readers a month. They're both still alternative but not as much as the one with 30 000 visitors.

Any comments, suggestions? :)

rylek said:
I am slowly plodding along with my own work and work on the blog, mainly translating Cass and SOTT up till now.

Did a sort of introduction to the main themes, Cassies and the Ra material, about densities, STS and STO, basically the basic concepts that, as far as I know, are not really know in the Czech Republic from this perspective, not to mention the sources.

At the moment I am writing articles on psychopathy and ponerology, really want to get that out there.

I know one of the 'gurus' on the alternative scene in Czech Republic and have therefore access (meaning I can get articles published) on his site with about 30 000 readers a month. The content is the usual wishful thinking, photon belt ascension type non-sense but it is good to use these channels to get the info out there.

In addition, in the near future, I want to translate Laura's 'The Hope' and ´Forget about Global Warming' and try to get it published on 2 websites. One of them has about 100 000 readers a month. They're both still alternative but not as much as the one with 30 000 visitors.

Any comments, suggestions? :)
Nazdar Rylek,

Putting the material on the site of some guru may not a good idea. You will attract some some readers, but you will also attract many devoted attackers that will defend the guru and his wishful thinking theories and practices. You know that we are openly critical about such things. Sooner or later you will be putting in danger your private life, your family will be your enemy. As you probably know, most people do not want to awake. They prefer to live in illusions and lies. If you insists - you will get banned from their forum.

We don't do that. Going to some other people forums with a material that is rather critical of the messages that are being spread by founders of these forums is a kind of an aggression. So you will be considered as an aggressor and you will be banned from these forums.
Sooner or later you will put yourself in a position where you will have to explain or defend it - or it will open you up to attacks - or - us to attacks if you will explains it in a way that is not quite what we mean.

It would be a better idea to create your own site - that would be a non-aggressive way. Who will want to read it - will read it. But even then the order and the way of presenting the material is very important. It should start with the warnings. The reader should be warned first that they must be very critical about what they are reading, that they are being strongly encouraged not believe in anything, that they should treat the cass material as an inspiration and not as an information to be believed. That what is important is research and the results of such an research. In other words: that it is not "for everybody". Even then, even if you are careful, you will put yourself and your private life in danger. Because, as I wrote, most people are being brainwashed by psychopaths and they like to be told what to do rather than think for themselves.

So, perhaps a better idea is to put the translated material on our site. We can open the Czech subsection of quantumfuture.net. Then at least you yourself will be better protected.

Of course any reasonable mixture of the above is also possible. But to choose the right proportions is important. The devil is in the details.

Think of it.

Zdravím Ark,

thank you for your thoughts and ideas, they are most welcome and appreciated!

I should have mentioned that the above mentioned were possibilities and thoughts. I myself have not decided on one course of action and how to focus my energy in terms of getting the material out. Basically, what all this comes down to is a proper starting point for me in terms of the active side of the Work (which is exciting but I don't feel always confident and therefore networking is crucial here).

In addition, I wanted to clarify the situation with the before mentioned 'guru'. He runs a site - www(.)osud.cz - where they publish translated articles mostly from English. Their is a group effort with an assorted selection of topics. Therefore, to get anything published would be more along the lines of me sending him a suggestion that I might have an article which he might consider for publishing. Because I know him, it is more likely it would get published. That was what I meant.

I try to be very careful about not being 'aggressive'. It is not my intention to invade anyone's space or to forcefully promote ideas. I am aware that, as you rightly point out, it would be an aggression and violation of other people and their choice to stay asleep and not question, not to mention the attacks which would result. Realizing that one can be used as a 'useful idiot' to expose oneself, or someone else, to attacks just because one does not know any better is important. But this is where a group can help so much.

Of course, rather than trying to get material posted on various websites (which, if done in the right way, can still be an open possibility) I would be more than happy to dedicate myself to a Czech subsection on quantumfuture.net. That this effort would be the main focus. Actually, I have thought about this before as it made the most sense to me, but on the other hand I felt that I have not been 'actively around' the forum for long enough to suggest anything of this sort, osit.

Maybe to start thinking about the Czech subsection, what would be the preferred way to start? I have some ideas on how to go about it but do realize that in this case others are in a better position suggest how to get this going And of course we are talking about someone else's hard work and that is another reason to make sure it is treated and presented the way it was intended to be.

Finally, as you rightly point out, the way material is presented is crucial and I must admit I am not as yet entirely confident, therefore, again, a Czech subsection would be in my opinion a preferable approach.

As you say Ark, the devil is in the details and through sharing and being open to ideas and input from others one can arrive at the right proportions.

I've started a second blog: _naseveru.bloguje.cz

It is mainly a duplicate of the first one.

Another post, this time a translation of How Psychopaths View Their World. It has been a while since the last post as I have been kept busy for the last month by exams and final essays. But trying to keep going and not go back to sleep.

A new blog entry a few days ago. It is a book review of Political Ponerology for the benefit of the Czech speaking audience based on Zadius Sky's review. Thanks Zadius!

Back
Top Bottom