New Attacks

Ben said:
I'd be interested to hear about your experiences EQ, if you would be interesting in recounting any of them!
You know, I'm just wondering how usful that would be to anyone. You see, all of the deliberate experiences are of the "don't try this at home" variety, things I was personally inclined to do and compelled by circumstance, but of course nothing that involved harm to anyone except perhaps risk to myself.

Yet none of these zones was approached without thorough prior research and a clear message from within to proceed. That's why I fully understand that one should respect individual freedom of choice in these matters because cross the board generalization has its limits. In fact, if I had been any more conservative than I had been, I don't think I would be alive or sane today.

And in all of this I was protected in a sense. I have had more than one individual look at me in surprize, and let slip "what? You're still alive?" That's why I think it is important to cultivate that inner voice of grace that helps us avoid what needs to be avoided and confront what needs to be confronted, which is different in each case, although general guidlines help those who have still to get that voice loud enough to move through life "freestyle" as it were.

That said, I'll recount one experience as an example.

It involved this park, on private land around a rock quarry turned lake. On major holidays in the summer this place would fill with thousands of camping party animals imbibing every substance under the sun over two or three days. These parties would set any parent in a fit and there were always a few dead bodies floating in the quarry when all was said and done. Still, it was always non-violent and victims would be those that tried to go swimming when they could barely walk.

The last year I was there (early 90's) things started getting strange. The place was said to be over some Indian burial ground possibly related to human sacrifice. Many people considered it a "power spot", and Ohio is pretty much full of these. So the last time was a 4th of July weekend, and it all started "innocently" enough in that context. The second night had 3-5 thousand people gathering with a Doors band playing on one side of the park.

Now when you have this bunch of people tripping, it affects the energy greatly even if you happen to be sipping water. And I don't know who, but apparently a group came in that connected with a lot of seemingly random people there that was bent on "calling up" something. Either that or it was a spontaneous event. So at some point even while dancing I was hearing people mumble around me "it's coming...it's coming", even as all the hairs on my body seemed to raise.

And this was starting to infect everyone, even people on the other side of the park who all seemed to be in a kind of trance-like frame of mind, as opposed to the usual party atmosphere where people have conversations or just do their own thing. Also I was getting hostile looks from everyone, the type you get if you're a black man walking in on a KKK gathering. Aquaintances would say things like "now you're in for it", and I felt this was not just some kind of physical threat, although that may have been included.

Then the band started playing "Mojo Rising" and it turned into some kind of weird litany. I quickly left the scene and walked fast to a friend's tent, finding him, and feeling like I was ready to double over in nausea as well. So I just let my intuition guide me and grabbed my walkman and told him to grab his and we went somewhere on the quarry cliffs where we would be away from it all. As soon as we clicked on the walkmans all symptoms went away. When the walkman's were off you could hear people howling all over the place, and really strange sound effects coming from the band like a pervasive growling.

Anyway, there was a presence like what you described in your dreams, but imagine it covering a large camp area, like a giant parade balloon. You couldn't see anything although the shadows played as malevolent forms, but you could surely feel it. Something was revelling in its freedom, and cries of "the power, the power" coming from the side of the lake, where the band was to our right.

My friend was wide awake and lucid by now and we focused on our music and just meditated on a solution to the situation, because it was obvious that this energy was not going to go away in the morning if things kept escalating. There was a light at the other end of the lake and we focused on that, just a lamp but from far away it looked like a bright star. And as the rest was drowned out the star took precedence and became more than the lamp. Fireworks were exploded over the lake and the smoke started vortexing in front of the light and did not dissipate.

It started forming a winged figure that seemed to become luminous unto itself. We were focused in this vision for four hours, which was not really a vision but something that could be felt and seemed to separate us from the darker energies. At the end of this time, batteries started to wane and we took off the headphones. The howls by this time had turned into howls of rage, screams, bashings of metal, sounds that made us think twice about going to the campground. And the music now was 20 different kinds of heavy metal from different sources merged into complete insanity.

Some people discovered our little hide-away and were throwing fire-works at us, raging with hatred (although luckily their attention span was short and they would move on as more started coming with attention spans just as short). So we got up and got as far as we could from the mayhem, but still within the bounds of the park where we could talk about what was going on. Both of us got the impression that what was called up was contained, and because it was contained it unleashed its rage on everyone there although even this was contained to a large extent. And by morning it spent itself, because with the first rays of the sun all was quiet again.

When we went back to the camp ground, it was a scene of devastation. Our tent was untouched, but most others were trampled. People were bleeding, some were still unconscious in the mud, two cars were smashed, barrels with fires in them were turned over. Everyone was moaning and stumbling in confusion. I heard that at some point the place just turned into one big bar brawl. Now these people are usually seasoned partyers of the types that get up the next day a bit mellow but otherwise none the worse for wear, and some could be rowdy, but most were your peaceful hippy types.

An interesting point was that the group we knew making all the veiled threats last night were angry at us for not sticking around and acted as if we had betrayed them or something ("what you did was NOT cool man"). After that day one of the parents of those there had enough connections to investigate the place and get it shut down, so at least there were no such antics there again, and even some seven years after when I last inquired about the place.

One thing I do know is that this type of thing was very common among sacred spots, usually with small groups of ten or twenty people, and was going on for some time, but escalated exponentially during 90's. A lot of people I knew were being affected and talking about new order in the world and such, even though very few were in any kinds of organized gatherings, and all were just normal friends of friends, until this strange behaviour popped up.

In addition, a lot of seemingly innocent "ceremonies" were done by "light bringers" and "healers" at the time that were really looking for some "reward" from the experience. All these people had some esoteric inclination, and all in their meditations or rituals intimated that they were guided somehow by something that promised greatness.

So what I observed was a wide variety of people, from types aligned with new age ascension zones, to pure demonists and a lot of people in between that basically expressed the same "connection", which had promised them supremacy or a "special place" for "chosen ones".

I realized I needed to understand this more. To me it seemed like mass possession in varying degrees. I also came to the conclusion that a lot of this was necessary because formerly hidden layers of the collective unconscious were coming to the surface, and all the energies resonant with them were coming into play. And life-affirming energies were blocked because entropic ones were rooted where the others would otherwise ground. So I instead of waiting for the negatives to come to me on their own time, I started calling them up by getting my hands on every grimoir I could find.

Now most if not all of these are hoaxes, but what matters is that many people have turned the symbols into a focus of negative energies with specific purposes. Anyway, that is another story.

All in all it makes for a nice campfire story, but I don't see much use in it except to get people starting to wonder about me. It does reveal, however, how large groups of people can be influenced without the use of technologies other than what is already around us.

That is really odd, EsoQuest, because I've had more than one dream that was very similar to what you just described - and I was always a disconnected observer to the whole thing, sometimes even disembodied, or flying above it all. Interesting.

Heh i knew there was a reason i never took @cid at big parties.... talk about a bad trip....

thanks for the story thou Eso, very enlightening.

::wondering how old EQ is....::

Cyre2067 said:
Heh i knew there was a reason i never took @cid at big parties.... talk about a bad trip....

::wondering how old EQ is....::
Well, a lot of people flushed their stashes down the toilet after that day. Quite a few refused to discuss the event when I ran into them afterward. And written descriptions cannot possibly convey the atmosphere itself, so it's no wonder.... BTW, EQ is gonna be 42 this June.

anart said:
That is really odd, EsoQuest, because I've had more than one dream that was very similar to what you just described - and I was always a disconnected observer to the whole thing, sometimes even disembodied, or flying above it all. Interesting.
Personally, I've always gotten an impression you have a strong avian connection, but that is just my impression. In any case, the positive presence that appeared was very avian-oriented, almost what someone would traditionally call "angelic". It seems to me this was not a singular event and may even be archtypal in essence with many actual events representing it.

My sense was that the imbalance was so great that all it took was a simple call to bring forth something that could restore it. You might say the malevolence crossed a line of sorts...

Well, I never expected a story like that! What do you think was manifesting that day, if it was a sort of 'multiple possession' type event? I mean, in relation to density levels and things, obviously not your average astral dweller or demonic entity. That's my main thought, as always, to try and classify something if possible. I've never heard about anything like this before.

Cool story EQ, it reminds me of certain metal bands I've been watching lately that have struck me as quite odd.
The other day I went to see an incredibly heavy band from Switzerland called Knut. They are from a label called hydrahead, whose founder, Aaron Turner is in a band called Isis (This band has been mentioned a few times on this forum).
Now, there is something rather strange about Hydrahead bands I feel, they are all quite different in sound but have a similar feel to them all, firstly, they all sound really BIG live, like the whole world has to stop to listen to it, if anyone else has seen bands like these, you'll know what I mean.
something I've noticed from these bands that really makes them rather special is the fact that the members don't seem to have individuality on stage, they all seem to be an appendage to a theme, or a monster of sound they create, the members all look like they are in utter ecstasy as they generate this noise in perfect harmony, they look like they were all born to play together. I've been very surprised by how original some of the compositions are, yet, somehow, the themes they reproduce is familiar.
One incident I recall is during a Red Sparrows gig, where a friend of mine suddenly blacked out, we discussed it afterwards, where he said that it felt as if the music just drained him of all the energy he had suddenly! To this day we still have no clue what on Earth happened there.
Anyway, there is definitely something strange about these bands, I don't like using the word "possessed", but that is how they look like, I sometimes wonder about their practice sessions, it's a mystery how they can make music like that, do they go into a trance like state while practicing? Or is it just in front of an audience? Is it some sort of an act they agree upon? It's weird, since the impact of the music comes primarily from being at a live gig, surely that's how they generate their passion for playing, but then do they just act like ordinary people while practicing for a gig?
I got the same feeling from a band called Converge, I'm sure the singer is possessed by something! Their gigs are just WILD, people climbing on each other, normally their gigs end with a pile of sweaty people in a tangled heap on the floor. I've seen timid, peaceful human beings become chanting, relentless beasts, everyone at the gig is a hardcore fan of converge!
Somehow it's also really apt for the times we are living in, young people know they are slaves somehow, they seem to know subconsciously the end is nigh, so it's seems like they use this opportunity to just let go and go nuts. These metal bands seem to know that and produce a sound that literally paints an apocalyptic landscape. If anyone here gets the chance, I would really recommend everyone checking them out, it's just an event rather than a normal gig, I've never seen anything like it.
Anyway, I've veered off from the subject...

Ben said:
Well, I never expected a story like that! What do you think was manifesting that day, if it was a sort of 'multiple possession' type event? I mean, in relation to density levels and things, obviously not your average astral dweller or demonic entity. That's my main thought, as always, to try and classify something if possible. I've never heard about anything like this before.
Well, before attempting classification lets look at the situation.

1) The locale was a rock quarry filled with water, that was a sacred site to native Americans, possibly connected with human sacrifice (someone mentioned bones underneath). What I do know is that quartz was mined there over a thousand years ago, and quartz is piezoelectric, which may have a connection with the designation of the place as a power point.

2) The people were acting strangely, as if a lot of them were conspiring, but I have no clear confirmation of this. What I do know is that these were young folks who had a belief that connecting with "cool forces" would make their lives better, and some of them thought it would give them an edge, dominance a better place in the pecking order, and as the adverse energies escalated these average human desires turned into cries of "power power!".

3) They called this thing Mr. Mojo, from the Door's song, which triggered the event. Mojo I guess implies magic, charm, luck. So I gather this is something promising all of these. I believe the entity drew these people to call it, and the entity was part of the greater entropic dynamic in the world so probably not acting in isolation from other zones were similar energies influence, and are probably related to wars and epidemics.

4) The entitiy was called from the ground up, which make me think the place itself provided the portal that was on ground level. You could feel the insane energy coming from the feet up.

5) The sound most likely opened the portal focusing the desires of everyone dancing around. It struck me as some satanic ritual without the name calls and religious element. I was seriously worried they would be looking for a sacrifice, namely anyone who was not a willing part of the calling, whether they were there or not. In other words, anyone not wanting power in those terms. People started to look at me like they were hungry. Then they all turned on each other.

6) This was not like a football (soccer) match, where people go looking for trouble. These people changed, but I sensed something in them already was just brought out and amplified and distorted.

7) The entity appeared in my imagination like a hellish version of a Chinese dragon. It had a lion's or wolve's or other carnivorous mammal's head and a serpentine body. I did not see it, but for some reason thought about it that way when I remembered the event. When I was there, before I got my walkman I was seeing tall ogre like shadows out of the corner of my eye, some of them imposed over people who were acting like deranged Neanderthals. My impression was that everyone was regressed to some ape-man level, because their body motions reflected angry apes.

The energy was prickly, and the very atmosphere had the same strange confusion as in a nightmare. This was different than any chemical effects I ever experienced, and did not have the tone of a haunted place. It was something impersonating a force of nature, but did not feel natural. It fed on violence, and radiated violence as a means to get what you want. It seemed ancient in the sense that it had dealt with humans before and was somehow banished.

One person told me the place was sacred and that sacrifices came later. Then it shut down with the coming of white people and when it turned into a party place the negative energies were undermining its natural flows. Perhaps it was trapped, but I tend to think this was a preferred doorway that allowed this thing to pose as a natural force drawing from both human emotions and geographic energies.

So you might call it a 4D biomorph with minor elements (beings) accompanying it, and more focused on adhering to individuals. At some point as it was "rising" I got the impression it looked at me, although that didn't make the experience any more intense. It just gave me a sense of looking at its motives. It had a cunning, but it also seemed to be sent by something else. That was my impression. It was not animal-like as a totem spirit is, but was an impersonator representing the primitive emotions that fed it as an animal form.

The heavy metal music was a definite element that sustained it later on. I was under the impression that events like this are not uncommon. I have read of psychic visions of giant entities in places of worship feeding off of the prayers of people and radiating an opiating peace. One of these in a Cathedral was described as a giant spider over the altar. I guess wherever sacrifices are made these feed. Sacrifices represent either real blood or emotional energy expended in despair, fear, hope placed on a saviour etc. Everything, in other words, the PTB are promoting. I truly wonder about certain concerts and even movie theaters.

Are you sure you have no clue as to what happened there? Read the post below yours by EQ. Your friends energy was sucked away. The band (or their entity) should pay YOU to go to their shows.

Novelis said:
One incident I recall is during a Red Sparrows gig, where a friend of mine suddenly blacked out, we discussed it afterwards, where he said that it felt as if the music just drained him of all the energy he had suddenly! To this day we still have no clue what on Earth happened there.

DonaldJHunt said:
Are you sure you have no clue as to what happened there? Read the post below yours by EQ. Your friends energy was sucked away. The band (or their entity) should pay YOU to go to their shows.
Novelis, I think you have somewhat misrepresented this event. You have firstly associated it with other kinds of music which it is not like. It is not what anyone would describe as 'heavy metal', I know you know this but you have made it easy to misunderstand this in your post. The gig was very calm, the crowd very quiet. It seems to me that this guy almost certainly fainted because of the heat, which I have seen happen to unsuspecting people before. Maybe he would describe this as being drained by the music somehow, fainting is weird.

It doesn't seem to me that this incident is in any way comparable with others in which there is evidence of neg involvement. I just want to make it clear that in your post you have described several bands which bear no relation to this one.

So, DonalJHunt - this band has no 'entity', it is absolutely beautiful music and people don't want to anything but stand there and listen to it.

(Just to clarify, I was there, I know Novelis and I was stood next to the guy that fainted)

Fair enough. I will look up the bands and listen to some samples, then.

The general point, though, is to be aware of public events or cultural products designed to drain energy in a vampiric way. In a more specific sense, the dark paganism of some bands can lead to manifestations of dark entities like in EQ's story. IMO those are situations to be avoided. The hook can be set in people who are drawn to extreme experiences of any kind. But as EQ wrote, the hook can attach to spots already existing in oneself that can facilitate a draining. Usually it is subtle, but with some of those dark bands it is pretty obvious.

I have always had a sense that casinos also facilitate a draining of energy to dark forces, but then I have never been to a casino. What do people who have been to casinos think?

Ben said:
DonaldJHunt said:
Novelis, I think you have somewhat misrepresented this event. You have firstly associated it with other kinds of music which it is not like. It is not what anyone would describe as 'heavy metal', I know you know this but you have made it easy to misunderstand this in your post. The gig was very calm, the crowd very quiet. It seems to me that this guy almost certainly fainted because of the heat, which I have seen happen to unsuspecting people before. Maybe he would describe this as being drained by the music somehow, fainting is weird.

It doesn't seem to me that this incident is in any way comparable with others in which there is evidence of neg involvement. I just want to make it clear that in your post you have described several bands which bear no relation to this one.

So, DonalJHunt - this band has no 'entity', it is absolutely beautiful music and people don't want to anything but stand there and listen to it.

(Just to clarify, I was there, I know Novelis and I was stood next to the guy that fainted)

DonaldJHunt said:
Fair enough. I will look up the bands and listen to some samples, then.
Download the whole albums! ISIS and Red Sparowes make brilliantly composed, beautiful metal. The term 'metal' has a popular perception which can be very misleading, it contains diverse sub-genres which really deserve to be classed as something else. These particular bands have absolutely no 'satanic' or 'pagan' (which is an exremely misleading term in itself) elements, they make statements about the beauty of Earth and the human condition.

If you go to the Music section of the forum, on the thread 'great lyrics' you can read the lyrics from Panopticon by ISIS. One reviewer (www.progreviews.com) put it very nicely:

"Michel Foucault, as quoted in the liner notes, said that "in the central tower [of the Panopticon], one sees everything without ever being seen." It is nigh on impossible to tell what Isis thinks of this power relationship, given that the lyrics remain unprinted, but one thing is certain: their music conveys a sense of vision, a sense of seeing all, a sense of being above the fray, untouched by the messiness of the world below yet tinged with a great deal of its magnificence and beauty"

I agree with what you are saying about the potential of certain social phenomena to support 'neg' involvement, certainly EsoQuest has highlighted that for us!

...Oops, for some reason I assumed just because Ben knows what Red sparrows sound like then everyone else does too. Sorry that I misinterpreted what happened.
Anyway, I didn't say that Hydrahead bands are possessed by negs, nor was it my intention to imply that something negative is going on. I was postulating the idea that "something" is working through them, might be an entity with good intentions, certainly seems that way or the experience wouldn't be so overwhelmingly positive for so many people.
Yes, I agree that my friend could have just fainted because of the heat or whatever, but I mentioned it because it was him who said there was something very unusual about this event, and he gave very good reasons to suggest to me that there was something inexplicable about it. I talked to him extensively after it happened, and he is intuitively convinced that there is some kind of metaphysical significance to it, which he wants to understand and work out. He could be wrong, but I tend to trust people when they FEEL that an incident was more than just the ordinary, I mean, after all Ben, I could've just turned around to you and said "Well dreams are weird aren't they, maybe these "attacks" have no significance at all, it's just psychosomatic/coincidence/whatever". But I trust your gut instinct and I trust my friends' too.
Ben is absolutely correct; get Isis and Red sparrows NOW!

I just want to add that the band in my experience was not playing heavy metal. It was a Door's copy band. The lead singer sounded just like Jim Morrison. The texture of the experience was not in the beginning satanic but more pagan/shamanic. In my view this was because the geography itself was resonant to those frequencies, and would not have opened with any kind of metal.

Once it happened, however, then about 20 different groups with speakers hauled in on pick-up trucks started blaring 20 different metal groups all at once. As for the other groups, the music may be inspiring, but I personally like the Doors too. I don't think every concert is the same, and sometimes the road to hell is paved with good intentions. What we know here is that music played to large groups tends to induce a trance state, which releases endorphins, and this is amplified when there are many people.

It's cool to let go into the groove, but we just need to remember that these are not really normal times. There is far more interdimensional and psychic activity going on now than in previous decades. And there are more possessing elements than before. Just look at all the psychopaths coming into power.

Interesting this same psychopaths coming into power in the 30's followed a lot of magical ritualistic and spiritualist activity in the previous half century. Interesting that a similar psychopathic emergence is occuring after a similar wave of activity. We know that many well meaning people can be used. Personally, I am not going to give up what I like because of this unless it starts feeling bad unto itself, and one certainly cannot make sweeping generalizations.

However, because one cannot make generalizations, it pays to be aware in every situation, and to be able to tell real life energies from pseudo-euphorias, which takes practice and listening to subtle inner warnings. Ultimately, the word beware is good advice when we take its literal meaning which is to be aware.

Iv'e been in casino's and the race track a few times, and one interesting point here is the generally observed phenomenon that beginner gamblers usually win before they start losing. This is attributed to beginner's luck or beginners mind or some other "natural" innocent cause. When we consider that winning generates an addictive adrenaline high that continues even after losing sets in, and that most beginners would quit if they lost at the first try, that in itself may be an indicator that this beginner's luck is a "hook".

Like I said, I read of some psychics having visions of giant parasitic entities in Cathedrals. I would guess anywhere people congregate and "expect to get something", whether money, blessings, sex or even just a communal high (as opposed to sincere community), parasites can also be present.

I think it's like evaluating channelings. Take each case as its own, take nothing for granted and observe everything to detect glitches. Of course this would take the fun out of going to a concert, but it can also be another kind of adventure. Usually, one's intuition can give enough of a warning to know if caution is necessary. If one is steered wrong...well, we're bombarded 24/7 anyway so falling for it occasionally is understandable and a valuable lesson.

Novelis said:
But I trust your gut instinct and I trust my friends' too.
I didn't make any reference to 'gut instinct'. I am trying to evaluate experiences from an inherently unreliable state of consciousness as best as I can. I don't want anybody to place 'trust' in my gut instinct anymore than I would myself.

Ben said:
The term 'metal' has a popular perception which can be very misleading, it contains diverse sub-genres which really deserve to be classed as something else. These particular bands have absolutely no 'satanic' or 'pagan' (which is an exremely misleading term in itself) elements, they make statements about the beauty of Earth and the human condition.
I am with Ben on that one.

If you don't usually listen to heavy kind of music you'll be making broad generalization and more or less believe what the media tells you about that kind of music.

It is true that Heavy (in the larger sense including metal to hardcore and black metal for example) music will appeal to people who cannot find a resonance in the music that's played usually on TV or radio.
You kinda have to look for it and discover bands you never ever heard before (it is less true now in the age of the internet).
It really attracts people who can't find a reflection of themselves in their entourage, so you have to more or less find "unknown" music that your parent (or society) will fear or hate.

(wow...and what I just wrote is an example of how caricatural It can be)

If you look at the Black metal scene, it's true that you worst fear are seemingly justified (Check wikipedia here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_metal about Mayhem) but it would be misleading to believe that this particular music is the work of the devil only.
Not every band really knows what they are doing and usually very few will have a knowledge of what they talk about.
It's the shock value that matters the most but as in any genre there will probably be people who are willing to push it much further than just music.

It's just an easy and obvious scapegoat. (In fact the worst publicity you get the better your albums will sell :D)

Like much other genre (Hip-hop anyone ? Techno ? rave parties ?...) I really think that at some point there is always a swift change in the People involved in the genre. I do think it's a co-opting of the "Matrix" in order to kill in the egg any form of real exchange/gathering.. I don't know how to express it better.

It's even easier and faster when you promote yourself as a left hand path band I guess :)

I've seen it happen in the harcdore scene around where I live where it was fun at the beginning but something happened and everything got more brutal and violent.
Same thing happened to festivals I used to go, something changed (I don't doubt that the fact that the huge corporations who bought those festivals to make more money out of them did not play a part in it) and there were more fights, bad vibes and drug related problems all over.

I am more suspicious of huge pop stars who promote a lifestyle and moral values which are dubious than a band who plays dark heavy music.
At least with them, I know what to expect and there is usually less lies about what they believe in (or not)

Oh well that's my opinion anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom