Neo-Nazi Mind Vampires

Martina

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I had a dream this morning about attending a funeral of an alledgley known person. The thing is I wasn't sure if I knew the person but somebody gave me a mental message that I have to go to the funeral and be fully present. Like it is important I am seen there and emphathic about the whole situation. The funeral was of some young men that I somehow concluded he was and the whole group of people there Neo Nazis, everybody was dressed really nice but I got idea they are Nazis and I don't want to participate in this sharade. I had to sign in a mouring book and I had to walk next to some women and another young men in a wheelchair that were somehow mentally forcing me to go with them because I will look like a bastard if I don't obey.
Short dream but full of the mental pressure. I wrote mind vampires because I was pressured to participate and was played out by my weak spot, not just mine but generally how we get tricked because we feel sorry for somebody, want to help etc.
I think this dream is an interpretation of how I feel about this communistic-nazi corona madness. My fear is I'm going to succumb. Extra because in some way I already have. I work normally, few hours later because we now have shifts but I have to wear mask and gloves which is very uncomfortable. The whole situation is ridiculous but being a mom I can't afford being out of job.
I don't know how to get out. Wishfully thinking I thought when my ass would be on fire I'd had some back up plan, but I can't think in terms how I'm going to save myself, everytime I do something selfish I get instant karma.
Thanks for listening

I think all of us are experiencing some very intense dreams. This to me means that the universe is revealing our karma to us in the form of dreams, in fact there are several recent findings around the world about this subject.. that people are having "bizarre" dreams that they are not used to, almost like a natural process by the universe that will inevitably sort people out due to their configurations/karmic imprints.

These times are tough for a lot of us, and I struggle with the same feelings, feeling like I am inside of a cage and under attack.. but its part and parcel with what we have chosen to do, the path we have chosen to walk, the programming that is lain over the planet, and the soulless who push its agenda are probably at an all time high as this harvest draws closer, I mean take one look at any social media outlet and you can see how sick the people in this world have become.

My dreams are getting to a point where I dread going to sleep because I do not want to experience any more nightmares, and yet I know that all of the karmic residue they are revealing to me is quite literally the way I will get out of here, and the same applies to anyone inside of a karmic maelstrom.. Making it to the 4th density was never implied to be easy, and many of us are in places or situations where we cannot network as much as we would like to so that we are with like minded people.

When the C's tell us we have to have the knowledge and the resources to "make it", I think they are referring to the fact that in order to graduate you must be at a certain level in terms of how your energy centers are awoken/activated, and the issue with many people in this world is they have taken significant damage to their hearts or lower centers and it is preventing the pathway itself from forming, and in other situations people under attack may be under the assumption they are moving towards STO but are in fact moving towards STS. But alas, I guess this is all just part of the process.

Back
Top Bottom