Ivermectin

Risen

Jedi Council Member
In Alabama and perhaps other states Ivermectin is available for horses at farm stores like Tractor Supply without a prescription . They are running low because a lot of people are buying it there. There is a warning sign stating that it is not a treatment for Covid but the last time I looked it was still available. Of course one would have to be very careful about the dose because it can be very toxic. So, if your horse needs it you might still be able to get it.

Sorry for the noise but I need urgent quick help. I just got a call from a friend - the whole family has Corona. She knows about ivermectin but she has a question now that I can't answer. Is it ok to take ivermectin if you are breastfeeding a child? Or would it be advisable not to breastfeed while taking it. Many thanks

I´m not a doctor but a quick search online found Ivermectin - Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) - NCBI Bookshelf

Summary of Use during Lactation​

Limited data indicate that ivermectin is poorly excreted into breastmilk after oral administration. Amounts ingested by the infant are small and would not be expected to cause any adverse effects in breastfed infants. No data are available on ivermectin excretion into breastmilk after topical administration, but amounts should be less than after oral administration. Avoid application to the breast area where the infant might directly ingest the drug.

And this one: Ivermectin levels in human breastmilk - PubMed

Abstract​

Ivermectin levels were measured in breastmilk and plasma of 4 healthy mothers after an oral 150 micrograms/kg dose. Mean +/- S.D. plasma and milk values were 37.9 +/- 0.54 and 14.13 +/- 0.43 (ng/ml) respectively. Steady-state ivermectin levels in milk were low. Our results suggest that exclusion of lactating mothers from mass chemotherapy with ivermectin may be unnecessary.

Read the whole papers and in the meantime maybe someone who knows better will answer...
🤷‍♀️

Sorry for the noise but I need urgent quick help. I just got a call from a friend - the whole family has Corona. She knows about ivermectin but she has a question now that I can't answer. Is it ok to take ivermectin if you are breastfeeding a child? Or would it be advisable not to breastfeed while taking it. Many thanks
No expert here but I just googled and found this

So obviously noone will say, 'Yes, it's okay."

I will give my opinion as a nurse, but this is only my opinion.
If not seriously sick I'd avoid it while breast feeding.
This medication is a strong antiparasitic drug which means it has to be neurotoxic to do the job.

I'd suggest to increase quercetin, zinc, Vit C, Vit D (plus K, of course), especially the quercetin.

But maybe another health professional can chime in here.

Here is the protocol of brilliant cardio surgeon Mc Cullough - who should be taking ivermectin in the first place - I am guessing since she is breast feeding she is under 50 and likely will not need it

Attachments

• B2A55CBA-D174-4490-BDC1-3F6DF0F7101F.png
    B2A55CBA-D174-4490-BDC1-3F6DF0F7101F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
Also latest research suggest that most of virus replicates in the nasal,oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes during early stage of the disease so nebulisation with povidon iodine, 3% peroxide or possibly colloidal silver should stop the spread to the lungs.

Also latest research suggest that most of virus replicates in the nasal,oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes during early stage of the disease so nebulisation with povidon iodine, 3% peroxide or possibly colloidal silver should stop the spread to the lungs.
Yes, have seen a few Dr. Sayed Mobeen videos on these entry points, the nasal sprays kill virus in very short order, and gargling with even Listerine worked very well to lessen viral loads. Recalling the data, Providone Iodine was very effective, saw it in the pharmacy recently under name Betadine. These things helped people clear the infection more quickly. Also, in winter, depending where you are, dry air lessens the effectivness of mucusa so if air is dry, maybe a small thing to consider, but worth humidifying. Easy to find various recommendations beyond a humidifier by looking online. Otherwise, two posts above, the Dr. Peter McCullough protocol and Tauriel's suggestion of supplements are basics I see again and again. Vitamin D, (and some people add that Vitamin K and Magnesium contribute to Vitamin D effectiveness), really is found to be a key to outcomes for people who get infected.

Last few days I have a very good experience with ivermectin. My whole family got sick. Especialy my wife and my mother.

My mother was having a very high body temperature. Up to 39.5C and non stop dry cough. My wife felt pain in her muscles and joints and she had a terrible dry cough especially at night. She could not even sleep for a few days. Once to twice she noticed a tiny blood droplets on the napkin when coughing.
So, I offered to give them ivermectin. My wife was scared but my mother said she will take it. She weights about 50kg, so I give her 9 mg.
( 0.2 mg to A Kg of bodyweight) I had it in a form of pills from 3 mg, so I gave her 3 pills. It was about 7 pm. She took some paracetamol before bed and in the morning she was much better. There was not increased temperature, and just a light cough.

When my wife saw that it it safe and effective she sad that she will take it too. Since she also have around 50 kg I gave her the same dose of 9 mg. It was in the morning, after breakfast. That night she was much better and has just a periodic cough when she was awake.
Beside ivermectine I gave her zinc, Vit C, NAC, Selenium and some sodium bicarbonate before sleep.

She is much better now. I think this is a good example of the antiviral property of ivermectin.

Ivermectin Worked: New Peer-Reviewed Study Proves It
Story at a glance:
+ A preprint paper showing ivermectin’s effectiveness against COVID-19 in Peru convinced a group of doctors that widespread ivermectin distribution could end the pandemic in October 2020
+ Because the paper wasn’t yet peer-reviewed, it was brushed off; ivermectin for COVID-19 was vilified, as were those who dared to prescribe it
+ Now, the study has been peer-reviewed and published in Cureus, vindicating ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19
+ Not only did ivermectin work against COVID-19, it was remarkably effective, resulting in a 74% reduction in excess deaths in the 10 Peru states where it was used most intensively
+ There was a 14-fold reduction in nationwide excess deaths when ivermectin was readily available and then a 13-fold increase in excess deaths in the two months after ivermectin use was restricted

Attachments

• ivermectin-worked-peer-reviewed-study-proves-it-pdf.pdf
    164.8 KB · Views: 1
I've had some headaches that ivermectin cleared up. It was surprising because nothing else worked. It makes me a little nauseous.

Of course, it's wise not to overdo it.

Back
Top Bottom