Need 911 Researchers/writers

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
We have been asked by a party who wishes to remain anonymous (for good reason) if we could ask around for people to do some writing and website work to basically "truthify" a "debunking 911" website.

Here's how I understand it.

Take a look at this website here:

_http://debunking911.com/

Now, imagine that each an every article has been gone over by a REAL 911 researcher (can be amateur who has the materials available to work with) and has been "truthified."

That is, I believe, the plan. To take every article from this website and debunk the debunking.

That would mean to download the page, go through it and write in the edits or comments with links or citations of the appropriate evidentiary source, etc.

The point of the project is, I believe, that when anyone uses google to find "debunking 911" (which is cited in about EVERY major debunking article!) they will have a very good chance of landing on the debunking the debunking site.

So, who's game for a little fun with the PTB debunkers?

Forgot to add. If you are interested, just send your details to sott (at) signs-of-the-times.org and put "911 Project" in the subject field. We will forward it to the people undertaking this truly creative work!!!

Send an email to sott and we'll get you hooked up.

I wonder why they dont have a section for the pentagon"attack"?

edit: I could not find one.

edit2: My english grammer is not the best, but Im very intrested in the project. Is there something I could help with, if there is some small thing to begin with I would be very glad to see what and if I can help.

Might want to take at look at 911myths.com and debunk the debunking on there too

That should be a fairly easy task utilizing David Ray Griffin's recently-published "encyclopedia" on the matter, Debunking the 9/11 Debunking, which is reviewed below (I believe the original article was featured on SOTT a few months ago).

Notes about the author, David Ray Griffin:

Professor of Philosophy of Religion & Theology, Emeritus, at Claremont School of Theology, Claremont, California
Co-Director of The Center for Process Studies at Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, California
Professor Griffin has already authored more than 30 books, including these:

Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11 (2006)
9/11 and American Empire (2006, ed. with Peter Dale Scott)
The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions (2005)
The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 (2004)

Professor David Ray Griffin heads a group of 100 volunteer professionals who hold advanced degrees in science related to analysis of all types of evidence. In his latest book, Debunking The 9/11 Debunking, Professor Griffin demonstrates the disciplined logic of a scientist fueled by a passionate desire for the truth. This 365-page volume is the most thorough examination of all known facts about the 9/11 attacks ever compiled.

Debunking The 9/11 Debunking is a veritable "text-book," with 1,209 footnotes citing established research and industry standards. In comparison, it makes the 9/11 Commission Report seem like a comic book. This is the 9/11 report Americans should've gotten from their government.

Along the way, he exposes those voices of authority which have "caved in" to political forces (e.g. exposing the corrupted credibility of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or effortlessly refuting the "double-talk" published as "research" by Popular Mechanics).

Bill Christison, former senior official of the CIA had this to say about the book:

"...[There is a] strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods.

"This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations International Court of Justice or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority and publicly report its findings about the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S. caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen."

It never got off the ground due to lack of participation.

Back
Top Bottom