Near-death Experience

Eboard10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Wasn't sure where to post this.

I'm not sure if this video has been posted already, but I was curious in knowing what people's thoughts are on the experience of this guy.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSjzY0s0SM

:) Yeah I posted it already, can't find it. Maybe on Facebook.
Anyway: "Lord save me bla, bla bla..." :zzz:

Attachments

• lord.JPG
    lord.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 12
Interesting Eboard, thanks for sharing.

Kaigen said:

It seems that this man has gone through a NDE and has interpreted it according to his religious beliefs and world view, similarly to how we'll probably all do. In the end the core experience may be the same, but the outwardly shape it takes differs according to the interpretation of the person experiencing it.

Nevertheless it was interesting to hear how he seemed to have been given a glimpse of pure darkness (his description of it was equally interesting) and how that darkness was experienced as the summit of the pathway he had been living up til then, and was then given the opportunity to choose differently.

Gertrudes said:
Interesting Eboard, thanks for sharing.

Kaigen said:

It seems that this man has gone through a NDE and has interpreted it according to his religious beliefs and world view, similarly to how we'll probably all do. In the end the core experience may be the same, but the outwardly shape it takes differs according to the interpretation of the person experiencing it.

Nevertheless it was interesting to hear how he seemed to have been given a glimpse of pure darkness (his description of it was equally interesting) and how that darkness was experienced as the summit of the pathway he had been living up til then, and was then given the opportunity to choose differently.

Glad to hear we share similar views. I'm also of the thought that the core experience seems genuine though it is veiled by a religious interpretation of the person. Wonder how a physicist would interpret it if he had a similar experience.

This is so peculiar - because on Friday evening I watched this exact same video and considered posting it somewhere on this forum. I think I was watching some interesting videos about photography - "top 10 amazing images" or something, there was a fantastic image of an eagle. Anyhow the 'featured' videos led on to 'unusual' or 'unbelievable' and then this one popped up.

What I found especially intriguing about his account - was his description, or even mention, of timelessness. The idea of eternity. I was also interested by his comment about the experience not being religious. However he seems to have made that connection now.

Eboard10 said:

Yeah, I think the same. I saw many examples of that in the media. People who describe their NDE in tune with their beliefs when alive. And cases of people who didn't see anything, I guess those could be cases of people who had the belief that there was nothing beyong matter, maybe some OPs..?

Back
Top Bottom