Nature of UFOs witnessed during my life time

Timey

Jedi Master
I realize that this is an extremely self-serving question but I feel it is of great importance.

I have witnessed four UFOs in my life time; I would greatly appreciate it if you could query the C's on the nature of two of them.

The first one being a "flying saucer" I remember witnessing as a child that struck deep fear into me and, I have concluded, was the source of my long running fear of "aliens". I am not sure of the validity of the memory.

The second one being an orb of bright light that appeared, "glided" in the sky past my house, and proceeded to fade into nothingness. This orb appeared after I "projected" (only word I can conjure. it felt almost as if a pray and came from deep inside) a thought out towards the sky that I wished to witness "you" and that "you" are not interfering in my free-will through such an appearance; I am uncertain as to whether or not this was a deception or some other kind of strangeness.

I appreciate if this is not viewed as important or is not possible.

Thank you :)

Hi Timey, first of all welcome to the Forum... Want good answers, read "The Wave", than also pick up" The Casseopean Adventures"...It will give you an idea about the basics of what is happening today. Again glad to have you on board.

Hello Timey. Given the nature of my own experiences, and after reading "The wave", I would have to say that it is not that unusual. FWIW. :)

Back
Top Bottom