Nashville, TN

Yupo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am planning a trip to Nashville next month. Any suggestions for important things to see and do there are most welcome. Suggestions for good places to eat are welcome. I will have a car. I like 'hole in the wall with great food' kind of places to eat, thrift shops for fashion. I'm not so much into the usual tourist type stuff. I will be staying near Opryland Hotel.

Yupo said:
If you like Italian food, I know a place.

Do tell.

I work there. It really is some of the best Italian food in the city, however and you can meet me! Won't that be special? Lol - I can msg you the details when you're ready.

genero81 said:
Yupo said:
If you like Italian food, I know a place.

Do tell.

I work there. It really is some of the best Italian food in the city, however and you can meet me! Won't that be special? Lol - I can msg you the details when you're ready.

Genero, you know the rules: if you wish to meet other members, you do so in the context of group meetups.

I welcome any suggestions on what to see and do, where to eat in Nashville. I'm interested in vintage cowboy boots, old musical instruments, stuff like that.

You might check out Centennial Park and the Parthenon if you have time, near downtown.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenon_(Nashville)

I thought it would be cheesy but it was actually an interesting experience.

Back
Top Bottom