Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

@anka Article about the Plandemic part 2 documentary is live now. Do have a look in case anything else should be included. Btw I was aware of the otevrisvoumysl.cz transcript and was working on incorporating it into the article, just ran out of time yesterday :-)

Border-radius making fun of us? Or, he asks for some work maybe :-)

@anka this is for you, it awaits you plenty of reading, so get your editor's eyes ready...
Truth or Lies, part 5.

There is one difficult part which I didn't understand, yet, it is translated but it doesn't make any sense I'm afraid. You will find it marked in bold.

Now, with this part of job finished, I will take break to focus on one article which I mentioned to you on Sunday, article about mass hypnosis.

@rylek : PR of the short Pedogate2020 article would be welcome :)
Great one to publish and PR now done! Otherwise thank you for the Bitchute instructions, the new plugin is very helpful and a reminder there's probably one for almost anything out there.

Otherwise I'll get myself back up to speed after the break and get started on another article :-)

@anka Short article about the recent Melbourne lockdown protests is ready for PR (as always I'm not too sure about the article title)

@anka

I left out the final commentary on this article, thinking you might want to add something relevant locally, or not. I weed-out all the errors I could, so you will have a little left to do, except reading. Thanks for PR!

@anka Short article about another batch of asteroids coming our way this week is ready for PR when you get a minute :)

I am finished with translation Truth or Lies (part 6) finally! @anka it's all yours now, PR and all that jazz. Much appreciating your continuing input with feature pics, very cool! Keep it up.

@anka Finallly done with this one, PR would be much appreciated when you can!

@rylek Another short one. The author is a poet so I really had to play with her sentences, using different wordings to keep the message understandable and still readable in Czech. Check it out please 🙏

Back
Top Bottom