Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

I want to let you know I might not be able to connect to chat tonight, as there are some persisting problems with household router, and we are having discussion with neighbors about solution.

I want to let you know I might not be able to connect to chat tonight, as there are some persisting problems with household router, and we are having discussion with neighbors about solution.
Ok, if you wanted to try anyway, login details are here: 'benjamin' & 'franklin'.

Yesterday I came across this interesting video of prof. Petra Staňeka, from Slovak Academy of Sciences (in Slovak language) shot in January 2019 in Myjava, part 1. about 1 hour long. Did you hear of him?

from slovak wikipedia:
Prof. Ing. Peter Staněk, CSc., Is a Slovak economist and forecaster working at the Slovak Academy of Sciences.From 1994 to 1998 he was an advisor to the Prime Minister of the Slovak Republic Vladimír Mečiar and from 1997 to 1998 he was the State Secretary of the Ministry of Finance. He served as Chairman of the Scientific Council of the Institute of Economics of the Slovak Academy of Sciences and also advised Prime Minister Robert Fico in his first and second government.
He speaks about lots of interesting things there. He lays out current trends of our techno oriented society, going toward evermore information driven urban world, which is going to be more and more very energy hungry, interconnected and evaluated with AI, strong push for autonomous electric vehicles, their many problems with short-life Li batteries and their disposal, exposing fallacy of 'clean' hydrocarbon footprint of electric cars, and existing superior technologies which could be used instead. All those things we already know from the forum and sott yet the sequence how he goes into many dimensions gives it unique perspective, and he's connecting many dots. Overall the lecture sounds like warning.

Too bad one thing disturbs this otherwise excellent video, is audio interference noise going through all the footage. Technician has plugged recording cables somehow so they pick up feedback from output? You kidding me.

There's more videos with him, and I'm going to watch the second part, and then some more. Maybe I'll find something to post on your web naseveru.

Did you hear of him?
I did indeed! He's been labeled catastrophyist and conspiracy theorist by mainstream media, understandably, as he speaks of the coming crisis (not only financial) and many other things, e.g. meaning of life, without any political correctness. Very interesting guy.

Maybe I'll find something to post on your web naseveru.
If you find some articles or transcripts of his videos then bring them on. We could post them on YOUR web too ;-)

BTW, he gave a speech in Litoměřice last year (I missed that) and I was astonished how fluent he is in Czech language:

PR of the last part of Witches, comets and planetary cataclysms is done and the piece published and shared widely (have also done updates on interlinks, SEO and feature images). Just on time for Halloween. Great job, rylek! :thup:

BTW, Mikkael, your translation of Laura's latest article on Greta has gained a bit of traction. Doubled views during yesterday.
Assange commentary is out now too.

Thank you both for your effort!

PR of the last part of Witches, comets and planetary cataclysms is done and the piece published and shared widely (have also done updates on interlinks, SEO and feature images). Just on time for Halloween. Great job, rylek! :thup:
And great job getting it proof read in time for Halloween, anka! :)

I saw how you updated links as well as added the numbering in the witch graphic, that's a really nice touch. I'guess we can decide later whether to keep the series of articles or combine it into one.

I did indeed! He's been labeled catastrophyist and conspiracy theorist by mainstream media, understandably, as he speaks of the coming crisis (not only financial) and many other things, e.g. meaning of life, without any political correctness. Very interesting guy.

If you find some articles or transcripts of his videos then bring them on. We could post them on YOUR web too ;-)

BTW, he gave a speech in Litoměřice last year (I missed that) and I was astonished how fluent he is in Czech language:

Good stuff to hear this voice of Czechoslovak academic with his open eyes, who is well oriented in economics, technology, politics, human nature, and asking tough questions..

Perhaps we could post it on web? following up on Peterson seem very fitting. He nails it there.

I am going to translate this piece from Pepe Escobar to follow on our ME articles.
Rebuilding Syria without its oil -- Sott.net

I just want to mention that while going through sott during this evening, what caught my attention was this article of re-unification of "Russian-tradition parishes in Western Europe with their mother Church. Over 100 clerics, led by French Archbishop John, have gathered in Moscow to partake in three-day festivities that mark the reunification".

That's interesting, and it feels also significant. It looks like Russia heals its lost spiritual strength, and with its developed military arm, has now super-strength, while helping and guiding world through the turmoil. I'm curious where all this is going.

I am going to translate this piece from Pepe Escobar to follow on our ME articles.
Rebuilding Syria without its oil -- Sott.net

When you tackle the topic of global politics, some translations of Pepe Escobar, Thierry Meyssan (Voltaire.net), Craig Murry, The Saker and others appear regularly on Zvedavec.org so before you start translating, check their web in case they might have it done already. Other than that, go ahead :)

"Russian-tradition parishes in Western Europe with their mother Church. Over 100 clerics, led by French Archbishop John, have gathered in Moscow to partake in three-day festivities that mark the reunification".

That's interesting, and it feels also significant. It looks like Russia heals its lost spiritual strength, and with its developed military arm, has now super-strength, while helping and guiding world through the turmoil. I'm curious where all this is going.

I see it as a process of reshuffling forces, carefully managed by the PTB (or a fraction of) so I would not hold my breath in terms of positive expectations. Things are getting rearranged, different players having different aims... and the question is who can make use of it. Putin surely is a good strategist. At the same time, the Russian Orthodox church is not his domain - they have their own agenda (or their masters) so I would not say it is a sign of some benevolent power forming which people will benefit from. Your instinct may be correct but I just know too little to be able to understand what is going on with that so no enthusiasm on my part concerning any clerical moves. Watching the show...

When you tackle the topic of global politics, some translations of Pepe Escobar, Thierry Meyssan (Voltaire.net), Craig Murry, The Saker and others appear regularly on Zvedavec.org so before you start translating, check their web in case they might have it done already. Other than that, go ahead :)
Thanks for letting me know. I'm checking Zvedavec.org what is on their pages and one thing I like is how their articles history is compact, so easy to search through.
At any rate there's no new Escobar, so I am on it.

I see it as a process of reshuffling forces, carefully managed by the PTB (or a fraction of) so I would not hold my breath in terms of positive expectations. Things are getting rearranged, different players having different aims... and the question is who can make use of it. Putin surely is a good strategist. At the same time, the Russian Orthodox church is not his domain - they have their own agenda (or their masters) so I would not say it is a sign of some benevolent power forming which people will benefit from. Your instinct may be correct but I just know too little to be able to understand what is going on with that so no enthusiasm on my part concerning any clerical moves. Watching the show...

I realize what I wrote sounded enthusiastic, I thought of analogy where society is something like organism where integrating one aspect could contribute for overall better health. But as you said, nothing is simple like that and yeah it remains to be seen what will be.

Back
Top Bottom