'Mystery' illness puts hundreds in hospital in Andhra Pradesh State of INDIA

This might be a long shot, but I keep thinking that this story came out pretty quickly after the “Havana Syndrome” story broke.
I can’t help but wonder if maybe microwaves, or some Other kind of energy interference might be related.
Things have been heating up between India and other countries, and we know how unstable things get when you put metal in a microwave.
My apologies for the speculation. My gut said I should throw it out there.

If the lead coated pipes are used in 26 other cities why only two areas reporting? I mean the problems could rise another form in other cities too like some type of disease or disorder common in the area they live which is not reported as "some area is full of one or more types disease or disorder".
At this point, the exact cause is not yet identified. Here is one more speculation.
The news or article suggested by you explains only possibilities like if some theft is done and it announced then security take measures where ever the leaks are to clear the traces which can lead to their irresponsiblity and It is obvious cause they don't find exact cause or pinpoint on any phenomena due to rust made by them.
Unfortunately, country had been like this for a long time. There are some good changes at federal level in Modi era, atleast in some areas. But, there is a LONG way to go, if the momentum is kept.

This might be a long shot, but I keep thinking that this story came out pretty quickly after the “Havana Syndrome” story broke.
I can’t help but wonder if maybe microwaves, or some Other kind of energy interference might be related.
Things have been heating up between India and other countries, and we know how unstable things get when you put metal in a microwave.
My apologies for the speculation. My gut said I should throw it out there.
I got suspicious while the WHO involved within days of that particular situation in Eluru!

The Last American Vagabond covered this topic in a recent video. He doesn't assert that a covid vaccine trail is responsible for the illness but finds it coincidental that the vaccine trial took place in the same state in India as the illness. Article links are available at the bottom of the video. I find the information compelling but I can't say for sure either. I do find it odd though, considering medical history, that a virus is usually quick to be implicated when there is a disease outbreak but investigators in this case are going through great effort to find an environmental cause. In other words, when a disease outbreak is due to some malfeasance on the part of the health authorities they blame the environment or poisoning or the genetic vulnerability of the individuals involved. (Think the autism epidemic which is significantly correlated with vaccines). When an environmental cause is the more plausible explanation they blame a virus and swoop in to profit off of it in some way. (Think DDT poisoning and its connection to polio).

Just speculating. I can't say what is really happening in this case and it certainly is fishy, but I find it increasing difficult to believe any mainstream narrative on anything these days.

I got suspicious while the WHO involved within days of that particular situation in Eluru!
True, they will do their shenanigans, but hard to stop their involvement given that we live in a very interlinked world. Accepting or rejecting is a different issue altogether.

This news more or less disappeared from the main page(from last week). Nobody knows exactly what happened, but State Govt. has to accept something to relieve pressure on itself.
The Andhra Pradesh government on Wednesday declared that pesticide residues in drinking water was the main reason for the recent outbreak of mysterious disease in Eluru town of West Godavari district.
Eluru town has returned to normalcy with no fresh cases of the “strange disease” being reported in the last three days, as the civic authorities told the chief minister that all steps had been taken to ensure supply of safe drinking water to the people in the town.

Experts from AIIMS-Delhi, however, reported the presence of traces of heavy metals like lead and nickel in the blood samples of the affected persons as well as milk, while NEERI scientists reported the presence of mercury in the surface water beyond permissible limits.

However, these two institutes along with others, disclosed that the drinking water samples had high quantities of organo-chlorine pesticides, which could have entered the bodies of the people through the food cycle.

“We need to examine drinking water, vegetables and food crops for a while to find out how exactly these pesticides entered the human body,” an official release from the chief minister’s office, quoting the study of the AIIMS-Delhi, stated.

Dr Ashish from the World Health Organisation, who took part in the video conference, suggested that an in-depth study should be made to find out the long-term impact of these pesticide residues on human body.

The chief minister entrusted AIIMS-Delhi and the IICT with the responsibly of making a detailed study in this regard and suggest steps to prevent recurrence of such mysterious diseases in future.

CM Jagan directed the officials to set up land in every district and conduct regular tests on samples of food, drinking water and soil so that corrective measures could be taken.

The chief minister also instructed the chief secretary to prepare an action plan for this and said incidents like Eluru should not be repeated in the future. He said focus should be laid on organic methods and organic farming through Rythu Bharosa Kendras (RBKs).
Modi had some serious plans of promoting organic agriculture. Probably, that will get acceptance at the state level.

I do find it odd though, considering medical history, that a virus is usually quick to be implicated when there is a disease outbreak but investigators in this case are going through great effort to find an environmental cause. In other words, when a disease outbreak is due to some malfeasance on the part of the health authorities they blame the environment or poisoning or the genetic vulnerability of the individuals involved. (Think the autism epidemic which is significantly correlated with vaccines). When an environmental cause is the more plausible explanation they blame a virus and swoop in to profit off of it in some way. (Think DDT poisoning and its connection to polio).
They studied the patient's medical history, there is no indication of the vaccination or any unusual health-related intervention. Indian cities are very dense and the event happened in a small locality in one city. It looks like most of the victims are poor people, so they will open mouth if the vaccine is the case and deaths are involved. When opposition parties get involved, it is hard to keep the cat inside the bag.

Back
Top Bottom