'Mystery' illness puts hundreds in hospital in Andhra Pradesh State of INDIA

s.m.j.raj

Padawan Learner
Hello Cassiopaea, Greetings

If the answer is viable to know my question:- what is the origin of this following described disease and what is the purpose of this illness. Thank you Laura and Cassiopaea (Laura from future) for everything you been guiding/helping to choose our choices wisely.

News:- It comes as India continues to battle a pandemic, with the world's second-highest coronavirus caseload.
Andhra Pradesh has been one of the worst-affected states - at more than 800,000, it has the country's third-highest case count.
But Covid-19 doesn't appear to be the cause of the hospitalisations over the weekend. The state's health minister, Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas, said that all the patients had tested negative for coronavirus.

"The people who fell sick, especially the children, suddenly started vomiting after complaining of burning eyes. Some of them fainted or suffered bouts of seizures," a medical officer at Eluru Government Hospital told The Indian Express newspaper.

Mr Srinivas said that the patients' blood samples did not reveal any evidence of a viral infection.
"We ruled out water contamination or air pollution as the cause after officials visited the areas where people fell sick," he said. "It is some mystery illness and only lab analysis will reveal what it is."

Link:-

According local news there are 451 hospitalized among them 65 children, 210 women and 1 person died. Hospitalized persons symptoms are siezures, severe headache, epilepsy, vomiting and giddiness. Majority of them recovering.

Note:- I apologize if the question is not in the prescribed format to answer, kindly do the need.

According local news there are 451 hospitalized among them 65 children, 210 women and 1 person died. Hospitalized persons symptoms are siezures, severe headache, epilepsy, vomiting and giddiness. Majority of them recovering.

Note:- I apologize if the question is not in the prescribed format to answer, kindly do the need.
Hi Raj!

Thanks for posting.

I wonder if they recently had a vaccination? I'm a medic, not so long ago when treating a patient I'd ask, "any vaccines recently?" It was a pertinent question and an important one to ask.

Nowadays it's met with eye rolls, sighs, groans and "Brewer!"

Take care and stay away from those vaxxes!

If the answer is viable to know my question:- what is the origin of this following described disease and what is the purpose of this illness. Thank you Laura and Cassiopaea (Laura from future) for everything you been guiding/helping to choose our choices wisely.

News:- It comes as India continues to battle a pandemic, with the world's second-highest coronavirus caseload.
Andhra Pradesh has been one of the worst-affected states - at more than 800,000, it has the country's third-highest case count.
But Covid-19 doesn't appear to be the cause of the hospitalisations over the weekend. The state's health minister, Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas, said that all the patients had tested negative for coronavirus.

"The people who fell sick, especially the children, suddenly started vomiting after complaining of burning eyes. Some of them fainted or suffered bouts of seizures," a medical officer at Eluru Government Hospital told The Indian Express newspaper.

Mr Srinivas said that the patients' blood samples did not reveal any evidence of a viral infection.
"We ruled out water contamination or air pollution as the cause after officials visited the areas where people fell sick," he said. "It is some mystery illness and only lab analysis will reveal what it is."
All my relatives still live in this state. I think COVID scare is a BS. This state contributed for largest number of the Indian expatriates to US. During the initial stage of virus, It was blamed on returning Indians for the spread of Covid Virus. How many people died? Very few despite the india's massive 1.3 billion population.

Last week, my brother who still lives there mentioned that he got COVID. I asked him how did he know? He mentioned that he was tested twice - once positive and another time negative. Anyway, he has to quarentine himself in one bed room of his tiny apartment for 14 days. What difference it made? - He put up extra 10 pounds, nothing else;-D. His apartment is so small, if it has to spread, it will spread very fast to his multi-stair apartment complex.

At least one person has died and 227 have been hospitalised by an unidentified illness in India's southern state of Andhra Pradesh.
The patients had a wide range of symptoms from nausea to fits and falling unconscious, doctors said.
Officials are investigating the cause of the illness, which swept through the town of Eluru over the weekend.
It comes as India continues to battle a pandemic, with the world's second-highest coronavirus caseload.
They don't know what the virus is, tested neagtive for COVID, only 1 person died (where thousands die for all sorts of reasons, mainly lack of basic necessities), But still media talks about COVID. It is typical media trying to whip up hysteria for readers amygdala hijack, while the politicians bicker with blame game.

15 people died in one day due to dengue fever, 3 weeks back in the same state. Did BBC care to publish this?

Link:-

Update:- Blood samples of patients contains lead and nickle metals according to Delhi AIIMS.

Hi Raj!

Thanks for posting.

I wonder if they recently had a vaccination? I'm a medic, not so long ago when treating a patient I'd ask, "any vaccines recently?" It was a pertinent question and an important one to ask.

Nowadays it's met with eye rolls, sighs, groans and "Brewer!"

Take care and stay away from those vaxxes!
Sure Brewer, Thanks for advice.

All my relatives still live in this state. I think COVID scare is a BS. This state contributed for largest number of the Indian expatriates to US. During the initial stage of virus, It was blamed on returning Indians for the spread of Covid Virus. How many people died? Very few despite the india's massive 1.3 billion population.

Last week, my brother who still lives there mentioned that he got COVID. I asked him how did he know? He mentioned that he was tested twice - once positive and another time negative. Anyway, he has to quarentine himself in one bed room of his tiny apartment for 14 days. What difference it made? - He put up extra 10 pounds, nothing else;-D. His apartment is so small, if it has to spread, it will spread very fast to his multi-stair apartment complex.

They don't know what the virus is, tested neagtive for COVID, only 1 person died (where thousands die for all sorts of reasons, mainly lack of basic necessities), But still media talks about COVID. It is typical media trying to whip up hysteria for readers amygdala hijack, while the politicians bicker with blame game.

15 people died in one day due to dengue fever, 3 weeks back in the same state. Did BBC care to publish this?
Hello Seek 10,

I think when some diseases like these spreading the primary issue is not the disease but society or community or group or surrounding people emotional influences which comes to play then the situation may become worse than the disease is and colors of all people become change. If we got the knowledge of What and Why then with our being balance, stable and patience make the difference i guess. It is good to know that your brother is safe and also your relatives.

I agree without basic necessities there are people who die. There are choices of people comes to place not only Government, We need to Research, share, accept, analyze, develop etc., are may be the more important keys with resources we have.

Reliability is the question we cannot answer due to Laws in these days even though the reality or truth is out but difference is very low felt by people (this is my perception that when i talk someone they are ready to go with calamities by living and satisfying their own Ego and desires).

I agree without basic necessities there are people who die. There are choices of people comes to place not only Government, We need to Research, share, accept, analyze, develop etc., are may be the more important keys with resources we have.
Generally, I agree about sharing. With COVID, people's control over their gray matter became very doubtful. Hopefully, people will see through the deception.

Update:- Blood samples of patients contains lead and nickle metals according to Delhi AIIMS.

Yeah, seems likely it's some kind of localized poisoning with pesticides or similar.

I checked some articles in the local language and interviews with investigators. As Joe mentioned, It is a very localized outbreak. It is in very few areas in the city. Investigators are taking samples of blood, food ( oil, water, vegetables, rice etc.) in the victim localities and other unaffected surrounding areas for analysis. They are collecting the case history of the patients and they plan to submit preliminary reports by this Friday. The cases increased to 585, out of which 503 were already released from the hospital.

Given that the opposition parties always looks for some dirt on the ruling party, it is at the top of the news. At this point, it doesn't look due to vaccine.

if it is due to vaccines, they would have been forced to be silent. One good thing that may come out if it is Western Vaccine is the reason. Indian govt. agencies with manufacturers are actively doing clinical trials of both Russian and Western vaccines. Going with the assumption that Russian vaccines don't have lead and nickel and Western vaccines had it, then Indian Govt. will have to go with the Russian one. There were some court cases going on related to the clinical trial of AstraZeneca vaccine. Both victim and manufacturer suing each other for the damages

Yeah, seems likely it's some kind of localized poisoning with pesticides or similar.

Hi Joe,

According to above article the sentence "On Tuesday, a team of doctors from New Delhi’s All India Institute of Medical Sciences reported the presence of heavy metals in blood samples, though they caution that the sample size is too small yet to definitively state that heavy metal poisoning is the cause. " seems not the definite cause and also look today's local news given below:

"According to a report by the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Delhi Aims and NIN, patients' blood samples contain heavy metals such as lead and nickel. The National Institute of Nutrition reports that blood samples contain organophosphates. The company opined that more in-depth analysis was needed on this. The AIIMS is conducting further research into the presence of substances such as organophosphates and organochlorine in the blood of patients. Officials said traces of nickel and lead were found in only two of the 40 urine samples sent to Delhi. In addition to the AIIMS ... Indian Institute of Chemical Technology research ... found that there were no defects in the water samples. A full analysis of the water samples will take until the 14th of this month, NIN said. He said that the drinking water supplied by the Eluru Municipal Corporation is safe and people can use it without fear. NIN found traces of drugs used to control weeds in vegetable samples. The Department of Medicine and Health has made it clear that the results for samples of rice, meat, fish, soil, etc. need to be disclosed. Results are expected by the 16th."

I checked some articles in the local language and interviews with investigators. As Joe mentioned, It is a very localized outbreak. It is in very few areas in the city. Investigators are taking samples of blood, food ( oil, water, vegetables, rice etc.) in the victim localities and other unaffected surrounding areas for analysis. They are collecting the case history of the patients and they plan to submit preliminary reports by this Friday. The cases increased to 585, out of which 503 were already released from the hospital.

Given that the opposition parties always looks for some dirt on the ruling party, it is at the top of the news. At this point, it doesn't look due to vaccine.

if it is due to vaccines, they would have been forced to be silent. One good thing that may come out if it is Western Vaccine is the reason. Indian govt. agencies with manufacturers are actively doing clinical trials of both Russian and Western vaccines. Going with the assumption that Russian vaccines don't have lead and nickel and Western vaccines had it, then Indian Govt. will have to go with the Russian one. There were some court cases going on related to the clinical trial of AstraZeneca vaccine. Both victim and manufacturer suing each other for the damages

Hi Seek10,

I want to perceive the cause of illness by which we can be aware and also educate others to be aware.

Hi Seek10,

I want to perceive the cause of illness by which we can be aware and also educate others to be aware.
Given that it became a politically charged event, there are many teams working - at the state level, federal level. Even WHO got involved. It was not clear what state level investigation came up with, CM asking them cross check the finding.
IICT Hyderabad experts said that drinking water is clean. According to NIN Hyderabad experts, pesticides might be the reason behind the unknown illness.

Pesticide traces have been found in tomatoes by the IICT Hyderabad team. Mercury traces have been found in rice. Organophosphorus was traced in blood samples and it is yet to be identified by the team how it entered into the human bodies.

Institute of Preventive Medicine experts said that pesticide traces have been found in 19 water samples.

Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board officials said that the gases in the atmosphere are at a normal level only. Pesticide traces have been tested and results are yet to come.
The concluding evidence is yet to be found and too many teams are investigating. The possible candiates are lead coating from PVC water pipes, pesticide components organochlorine found in the patient blood. The same type of lead coated PVC pipes are also used in 26 other cities. Changing PVC pipes in cities is going to take a LOT of effort and atleast a decade to change them. This is assuming they know what pipes have this coating in a country building codes are rarely enforced.

Given that it became a politically charged event, there are many teams working - at the state level, federal level. Even WHO got involved. It was not clear what state level investigation came up with, CM asking them cross check the finding.

The concluding evidence is yet to be found and too many teams are investigating. The possible candiates are lead coating from PVC water pipes, pesticide components organochlorine found in the patient blood. The same type of lead coated PVC pipes are also used in 26 other cities. Changing PVC pipes in cities is going to take a LOT of effort and atleast a decade to change them. This is assuming they know what pipes have this coating in a country building codes are rarely enforced.

If the lead coated pipes are used in 26 other cities why only two areas reporting? I mean the problems could rise another form in other cities too like some type of disease or disorder common in the area they live which is not reported as "some area is full of one or more types disease or disorder".

The news or article suggested by you explains only possibilities like if some theft is done and it announced then security take measures where ever the leaks are to clear the traces which can lead to their irresponsiblity and It is obvious cause they don't find exact cause or pinpoint on any phenomena due to rust made by them.

Thanks for the info and effort seek10.

Back
Top Bottom