Mysterious object over India

Altair said:
From the video description it occurred on 20 May 2016 at 8:37 pm in the sky over Agra, state Uttar Pradesh, northern India

https://youtu.be/jIShKSD-jhQ

The object is too slow for a meteorite, imo.

Fireballs can be (and appear) very slow... If it is a fireball, it is surely behaving in a way I've never seen before. Interesting video.

Pashalis said:
Fireballs can be (and appear) very slow... If it is a fireball, it is surely behaving in a way I've never seen before. Interesting video.

You haven't been watching many fireball videos then. Shedding as they go is kinda what most of them do.

Laura said:
Pashalis said:

You haven't been watching many fireball videos then. Shedding as they go is kinda what most of them do.

Yes. The bubbly roundish appearance (instead of streaking like appearance, you normally see in many other videos), of those smaller parts falling behind the bigger one, is what I have not seen like that before. I guess that's because of the slow movement of the thing.

Strange Sounds wrote about it 2 days ago:

Mysterious burning object flying in the sky of India

What is this mysterious burning object disintegrating over Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India?
The strange light was observed by baffled residents on May 20, 2016 at 8.37 pm.

Is that another big meteor exploding in thousand incandescent pieces? Well it seems that the weird flying object is disintegrating. However the phenomenon is too long to be a meteor flying in the sky.

Or could it be space junk re-entering Earth’s atmosphere? According to Satview.org, no re-entries have taken place on May 20, 2016. The next re-entry is scheduled for tomorrow, May 22, 2016, at around 9pm (UTC).

Source: _http://strangesounds.org/2016/05/mysterious-burning-object-fly-sky-agra-india-video.html

Steven Barone YouTube films every night from Las Vegas NV. some the strangest UFO activity.
I've witnessed similar UFO (light show) activity in California (at night), doing investigations to known hot spots in the bay area. Day-here!
Published on May 20, 2016

https://youtu.be/uD2En4xX_-U
servicebay.jpg

Bay Area Ca.

Judging from the amount of matter these large anomalous Meteors are releasing, while breaking up and keeping in mind viruses bringing lots of new info , we will have Total Information Awareness on Earth soon.

It looks like an meteor/comet to me. Maybe the electro magnetic interaction of the meteor/comet with the upper atmosphere of our planet can in some way alter and modify its speed and direction. If there is a strong electromagnetic field, then probably the speed and direction ( and visual appearance) can be modified so it can look very unusual from our point of view

Konstantin said:
It looks like an meteor/comet to me. Maybe the electro magnetic interaction of the meteor/comet with the upper atmosphere of our planet can in some way alter and modify its speed and direction. If there is a strong electromagnetic field, then probably the speed and direction ( and visual appearance) can be modified so it can look very unusual from our point of view

Yes. It also helps to watch some youtube videos about plasma experiments. Also, recall how the plasma balls act/react to the nearness of different objects to the surface of the glass. Charged objects in charged atmospheres can do all kinds of strange things, even change direction and seemingly "target" another object like the plasma filaments move toward your fingers as you approach the plasma ball.

Laura said:
Yes. It also helps to watch some youtube videos about plasma experiments. Also, recall how the plasma balls act/react to the nearness of different objects to the surface of the glass. Charged objects in charged atmospheres can do all kinds of strange things, even change direction and seemingly "target" another object like the plasma filaments move toward your fingers as you approach the plasma ball.

Considering the fact that it is common nowadays for people to scream "UFO!" when seeing meteors falling, and also considering the fact that we ourselves can't often recognize them properly ;), what about making a sort of "identification chart", similar to the following two images?

Granted, the first one is a joke and was made in response to constant denial by the US Air Force, but you get the idea. And the second image has various UFO shapes. :P

AXjcx.jpg

15f1eea2f641536070f46bed2fc95181.jpg

Niall said:
There have been lots of these in recent years. Here's one from Brazil in 2014:
And, what do you suppose was that? ... as you had said, need to see more videos, I am kind of "dumbstruck"? those turnings and "reborn" were between weird and ... I do not even know how to describe it! :P

This is a video of a lightning strike taken with a super fast camera so that every detail of the movements of the charge can be seen. Now, this is pure charge manifesting plasma. Imagine an object such as a space rock that is supercharged with this same type of energy passing through different charged layers of the atmosphere... it will behave very similarly to these "bits" of electricity.

https://youtu.be/QUIpltFo_fg

Back
Top Bottom