Mysterious monolith found in Utah Desert

In another channeled material, a question was asked regarding: Hiker Discovers Mysterious Silver Monolith That Appeared 'Out of Nowhere'.
The answer was roughly; that it is a new series of such events that will be an addition to the already built structures, and for the purpose of energetic influence due to the implementation of the divine plan ( ❗❓) .

This reminded me of acupuncture - a bunch of three-sided needles stuck in earth.

Since the statement from Cass
A: Sequence of program change.
is constantly on my mind: this seemed like an opportunity to change/influence the frequency spectrum on earth.

The article mentioned above mentions Utah and the picture of a "monolith" reminded me that there was talk of one here on the forum, so I found this thread. As there are only three or four cases mentioned in this thread, and the source mentioned above talks about a series of already built structures, I searched a bit and found this.

What "caught my eye" is:

- that a "monolith" in Utah was the first structure observed (Nov. 18, 2020), although it was reportedly erected sometime in 2016.
After that, people began to notice such structures all over the planet, mostly in the first days of December. Sometimes in the same day in different parts of the world.
The question arises: Is it the effect of 100 monkeys? When one structure was noticed, did the others also become visible?

- All in all over 200 such structures (mostly in December 2020).

- In some places, monoliths have been replaced by other structures; spheres (India), in one place with three pillars, in Utah, a tetrahedron remained, and sometimes they just "mysteriously" disappeared.

Whether it's about; advertising, fraud, pranks ... interesting is this "contagion" and the need to build just such structures, often in inaccessible places.
Also interesting to me is the need to quickly remove those same structures (is that good or bad?) after finding them, and also that they are sometimes re-installed.

All in all, I think this should be given a little more attention, so maybe someone smarter than me can come up with a question for Cass.

Best regards.

@Kika , did you get a chance to read the previous three pages on this thread? I thought the previous discussion rather clearly argued that these monoliths were manmade.

@Kika , did you get a chance to read the previous three pages on this thread?
Yes, I am;
The article mentioned above mentions Utah and the picture of a "monolith" reminded me that there was talk of one here on the forum, so I found this thread. As there are only three or four cases mentioned in this thread, and the source mentioned above talks about a series of already built structures, I searched a bit and found this.
I thought the previous discussion rather clearly argued that these monoliths were manmade.

Yes, I noticed and I thought: "For God's sake, what kind of argument is this, and on this forum?"
Then I looked at where I was - SOTT. OK, in order not to open a new thread, I joined an already open topic, maybe I ended up in the wrong section? Maybe this topic is more suitable for a Cass experiment? I noticed that different people gravitate to different topics, so I left an invitation there (a request for help with this topic). Now I think I'm in the right place, so SOTT's task is to monitor and record events in the world, and thus the activity of people.

If you noticed, at no point did I suggest that these monoliths were the product of aliens, in fact;
Whether it's about; advertising, fraud, pranks ... interesting is this "contagion" and the need to build just such structures, often in inaccessible places.
But I don't dismiss their influence and here are my thoughts about it:

1. Energy saving
Let's say, if after lunch I want clean dishes again, and I don't want to spend my energy and do the work, I don't do mental exercises and imagine clean dishes, I don't apply telekinesis, I don't invoke; god, spirits, angels and other mom-and-pop rituals, I don't use an interdimensional remolecularizer to create new dishes, I simply inspire :evil: my housemates a little: "I cooked, you clean!"
So, I do not rule out the possibility that this was cooked up (inspiration) by some interdimensional beings.

2. Disparagement
Here in our country, in the second largest city (by population), they are mounting 5G antennas on buildings.
So that people wouldn't protest, the installers masked those antennas as chimneys, so now we have illogically high chimneys on the roofs. A frequent comment is: "What fool built such a big chimney?" But I ask you: is the 5G antenna in the chimney suits less functional/dangerous?
So if you want people to lose interest, throw in some rivets, write a stupid comment, make it look imperfect, (because of people's expectation that everything about aliens must be perfect and made of super unknown substance). Is the monolith decorated in this way less functional?
On the contrary, if the purpose of these constructions is to scatter/focus/reflect/modulate or whatever some kind of waves (HAARP, Satellites, cosmic radiation, the earth's network...), then on Earth in this 3D, 3D materials can play a very good role.

I want to try again to articulate what my intentions and needs are:
If you had a chance to read the content on the provided link, I came to the following conclusions:
The claim that it is a series of placed monoliths is correct. (over 200 recorded/observed structures)
The data refer to the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021.
Since it was said that it is a matter of successive installation (the dynamics depends on the interest and noticing of this activity, so periodic interruptions with imperceptible continuation), I am interested in whether we can find an answer to the question;

1. How many such structures have been installed so far?

It could also be concluded from the above data that the location of the monolith is very important. (Some are behind God's feet, in very secluded places, an art installation without an audience !?! , and there is also a case of a woman who had a monolith appear in her yard, at her request the local authorities removed it, but it reappeared in the immediate vicinity.)

2. Is a meaningful and intentional network of these monoliths being built?
3.Would such a network have an impact on; magnetic field, climate and all kinds of natural phenomena?

Unfortunately, the list of locations does not include coordinates, except for Australia.
4. Can we join forces to create a map and update it over time?

Since the activities of removing and replacing these monoliths are being carried out, and some of these activities have a military connection.
5. Can we find out the true purpose of such a network of monoliths?
Positive version
Are these monoliths (according to the source) for the purpose of raising the frequencies of planet Earth/Gaia and helping to raise it to higher densities? (Which in my opinion would be positive and removal activities would be for the purpose of prevention and stopping.)
Negative version
Are these monoliths for the purpose of breaking the planetary network, creating windows/portals through which uninvited guests would enter more easily? (of any kind; living, non-living, viruses, information...), which would refer more to the enslavement and extermination of the inhabitants of Gaia. (Then the removal and meaningful replacement of other structures in those located points would be positive activities).

I hope I have expressed my interest in the topic better this time.

I think I understand where you're coming from a bit better now. So you're pointing out that there are a lot more monoliths than discussed on Sott and on this thread and are wondering if there is a great meaning or purpose to them beyond human made 'artwork'?

If you check the wikipedia link sources you'll find this useful link that does provide a map for the 200+ monoliths with photos and a brief description of each: Monolith Tracker | Monolith Tracker

1713616121996.png

I do not think there is any evidence to suggest that these monoliths "scatter/focus/reflect/modulate or whatever some kind of waves", nor "impact magnetic field, climate and all kinds of natural phenomena". If there is evidence, how does it work? How does a 3.5m metal monolith have super advanced technologic abilities when a telephone poll of equal height has none?

As an example, in this below photo, a teacher and student made a monolith for "fun". It is entirely unlikely that this wooden structure would have super advanced technologic abilities that impact the Earth's field or have some mind altering effect.

1713617390115.png

In another channeled material, a question was asked regarding: Hiker Discovers Mysterious Silver Monolith That Appeared 'Out of Nowhere'.
The answer was roughly; that it is a new series of such events that will be an addition to the already built structures, and for the purpose of energetic influence due to the implementation of the divine plan ( ❗❓) .

Can you share a link to the channeled material where they ask the purpose of these monoliths?

Back
Top Bottom