Mysterious GIANT Creature Caught on Tape in River?

casper

The Living Force
Video:
https://youtu.be/7o8yhhsswbo

Garbage or something else, what do you think?

Hindsight Man said:
Could it be a case of a giant prehistoric sea serpent like in the Loch Ness?

Could be. It certaily looks much like those sightings at loch ness.

Pashalis said:
Hindsight Man said:
Could it be a case of a giant prehistoric sea serpent like in the Loch Ness?

Could be. It certaily looks much like those sightings at loch ness.

Thought so too, but hard to tell as it was really brief sighting from a distance. Interesting that it surfaces in the Thames on the bend in the river near the O2 arena.

Loch Ness monster swims through river Thames?

The following video makes rounds on the internet, including the media. Actually found out about it while watching news on Russia 24. Apparently there is a strange dark figure in Thames river that looks like the Loch Ness monster. Russia 24 proposes the idea that it is probably a bottle-nosed whale, or some other kind of whale.

What do you think?

https://youtu.be/vhLmihskQTQ

Re: Loch Ness monster swims through river Thames?

Keit said:
The following video makes rounds on the internet, including the media. Actually found out about it while watching news on Russia 24. Apparently there is a strange dark figure in Thames river that looks like the Loch Ness monster. Russia 24 proposes the idea that it is probably a bottle-nosed whale, or some other kind of whale.

It doesn't really look like a bottlenose whale to me, then again, the part that emerged doesn't really look like a head to me.

Looks like it has a triangle shaped projection, one bigger, one smaller, sticking off the top, and then some other sort of 'head' breaking the water in front of those.

If it's a critter, my suspicion would be that it's not of terrestrial origin, IE a windowfaller. Either that, or it's normal habitat has been so disturbed by undersea volcanic activity that it's been driven toward land. It's totally possible that it's some sort of garbage I suppose, but it seems to surface and then sink.

Could be a fun question for the C's just to see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom