My thought's on life... a personal journey from there to here.

KristinLynne

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone and hope you all had a wonderful winter solstice. After all that Laura and Ark has shared with her life experiences and with all of you helping uncover the truth, it inspired me to try my hand at writing. It is hard but I have managed to get so many things out in the open so I can understand how I got here and more importantly how to get out of here. :) I have been reading where you guys ask for a mirror to help see the things others can't and would like to ask if anyone here is willing to help me with that? This blog is very personal and not motivated by any other means. It is raw, not nearly as exciting as you may think and I call out a few people that were apart of my life but I try to use humor and understanding to help get to the point. I don't mean to seem narcissistic but when you are writing about life and your experiences then it's a little hard not too and please forgive me if you feel that it's true.

I think what you guys are doing here is very important and that's why this article below is the last one written but the one that contains many links to your sites. I'd like to make sure the 5 or 6 people who may actually read it be interested enough to come and read what is going on in the real world, but I felt like I am easing them into it. :)

http://takenit2thend2.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-where-was-god-in-all-this.html

If you would like to start at the beginning then use the links at the top of the post to follow in order. As always thank you so much for your time, all the work you do and for making a better world.

Just wanted to say I'm about halfway through, so I'm keeping my thoughts to myself for now.

Also this is certainly in line with what Laura said in the Redirect thread:
Laura said:
Another very useful thing to do is to simply write an autobiography where you touch on just those things that were traumatic and had a powerful impact on you. Then you can see the "line of force" of your life and gain understanding of the meaning, what you have learned from these experiences (or can learn) and how they made you the way you are for better or worse. Then you can frame them so that they make you the way they are for the better.
You asked for a mirror, but perhaps this way you're "mirroring yourself"....? :flowers:

Thank you for taking the time to read it. Laura's advice on that tread was another reason I decided to do it and post it publicly. You both are right about seeing that line especially in the past because many were so very obvious. It's the ones I miss that cause the most problems. My problem is in applying what little I know to the current situation and hope I don't make another mistake in the process. It is kind of like the blind leading the blind here :)

New post:

_http://takenit2thend2.blogspot.com/2012/12/children-and-pit-bulls-at-christmas.html

"There will always be a dark side to this matter of life and it is needed to balance the two polarities, night and day, good and evil, weak and strong, happy and sad, love and hate...etc. We must accept it, respect it and let it run it's course until each of us has learned what we need to learn."

Yes me must accept it as a whole but as individuals I believe with enough knowledge and being we can fly under the radar and reduce the dark side in our life.

I must say I like the way your write.

Muxel said:
You asked for a mirror, but perhaps this way you're "mirroring yourself"....? :flowers:

Not possible.

Not in the context we use the term here on this forum. Mirroring requires conscious efforts of another individual or individuals who are sincere in providing objective feedback in regards to what a person is doing, and how they are behaving. The multitude of problems all people have like self-importance, pain-avoidance, and lying to the self, require - absolutely require - the feedback from someone without a vested interest in that person's ego.

Throwing flowers doesn't achieve that, however well-intentioned, and however good it might make you feel in doing so.

With that said, I have only read a very small portion of what she has written so, like you, I withhold further comment.

KristinLynne said:
New post:

_http://takenit2thend2.blogspot.com/2012/12/children-and-pit-bulls-at-christmas.html

I'll let this Blog sit, yet am very grateful you have had Gus to help you, and am so sorry about Sue.

I have been reading where you guys ask for a mirror to help see the things others can't and would like to ask if anyone here is willing to help me with that?

Fwiw, you may want to look at this in a more private setting (forum section) and seek advise under those confines; don't rush anything, help is always near. You may have already read from here?

Menna said:
"There will always be a dark side to this matter of life and it is needed to balance the two polarities, night and day, good and evil, weak and strong, happy and sad, love and hate...etc. We must accept it, respect it and let it run it's course until each of us has learned what we need to learn."

Yes me must accept it as a whole but as individuals I believe with enough knowledge and being we can fly under the radar and reduce the dark side in our life.

I must say I like the way your write.

Hi Menna, beautiful quote. I so struggle with this darkness like so many others but all these things here at the same time was a little much for me. The ladies and gentlemen who write here and for Sott, speak against the darkness and help me learn how to too. Thank you so much.

And voyager thank you too. When I first started the blog I was trying to keep the noise down here on the forum but I'm learning to share more here too! :whlchair:

Back
Top Bottom