My remote viewing/ time travel experiment

In this case it was different. My strange friend have sent me a tape. I was listening to the tape. It was kind of a "leading tape", quasi-hypnotic, leading me to the "portal". From the portal I was left alone. Unfortunately I do not have this tape anymore, but any tape would probably do, like Laura is sometimes doing her online "guided meditations". A guidance of some sort is really useful.
Generally, interesting experiences. I've always been intrigued by developing psychic abilities. I never focused on remote viewing/time travel. Although I believe it is possible.

As for some techniques that I would be practicing on a regular basis, it makes sense to me to learn to see what is in the other room first. Ask someone to put an object on a chair or table, to then leave the room in the imagination and then see what object is lying there. (I wrote this more with Nem in mind.)

Then, if you have a working technique (created even by your own efforts by trial and error), you can go through "portals" to various, even very distant corners of our Earth, as well as the entire universe, if we are interested in it. Including moving between the past and the future. This is how I would approach it if I had to exercise more regularly.

"How do I know, you are a good spirit? How do I know it"
You attribute these words to Max Planck. If this is true, it sounds quite convincing. These words sound as if Planck knows the situation is quite unusual and "shouldn't" come to that. He recognized you as some form, maybe he saw a physical person, but it was so unusual that he saw you in such a time and place. By which he started to connect you with being some kind of spirit.

In addition, by his attitude, it can be said that he was open to spiritual matters during his lifetime and took into account that various beings from the other side could come, both positive and negative. (This is probably a fairly common view, by the way.) - Recalling his words: "How do I know it." - he doubts in his assessment of the situation.

I don't know more about the whole incident than you do and I have the right to be skeptical, but I do not exclude that it did happen. I actually think there was something to it. Especially since you tend to be reliable when it comes to sharing things with others.

St. Augustine said very beautifully about time – “What is time then? If nobody asks me, I know; but if I were desirous to explain it to one that should ask me, plainly I do not know.”

This phrase undoubtedly still holds true today.

However, I think what Ark wrote is very interesting for another reason as well. Notice that this story does not describe strictly physical time travel. I tend to think that matter and energy do not undergo time dilation, do not pass through a wormhole in the form of a black hole or similar creation. This journey is mental. Information travels through time. Unless information can rematerialize, but that is another interesting subject.

. This journey is mental. Information travels through time. Unless information can rematerialize, but that is another interesting subject.
In my experiment Planck has seen something. Some kind of a spirit-like form. What kind of matter are these forms made up? Not an ordinary matter. Physics does not yet propose an answer to this question.

But there is also another problem. My experience was purely subjective. I may have created the whole story in my imagination. Nothing to do with time travel. But suppose a previously unknown notebook of Planck has been discovered, and in this notebook Planck describes a visit from "a spirit" claiming to be coming from the future and asking about his secret discovery. Would it then be a "proof" of time travel? The answer is "not". Because instead of time traveling I may have performed a remote viewing, and I was simply reporting what I have seen in his notebook.

And it is something well known in paranormal research: a possibility of several different interpretation of the same phenomenon. It is similar to wave-particle duality in quantum theory. A given phenomenon can be descried in terms of waves or in terms of particles. Usually one description fits better a given experiment than the other. But the point is that we are having to neither with waves nor with particles. We are dealing with objects of yet another kind. We may have a mathematical description, but translating the mathematical formulas into human concepts may cause problems.

With paranormal phenomena we do not yet have a mathematical description, and we do not have methodology for dealing with them.

We may have a mathematical description, but translating the mathematical formulas into human concepts may cause problems.
When the latest Cs session talked about the consciousness of the field, I thought it must be very difficult to create a math formula representing a field with its own life.

When the latest Cs session talked about the consciousness of the field, I thought it must be very difficult to create a math formula representing a field with its own life.
Not just difficult. It is impossible.

“The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer”

ark:
With paranormal phenomena we do not yet have a mathematical description, and we do not have methodology for dealing with them.

The science academy has largely denied paranormal phenomena. The older descriptive 'science' was practiced by bards and troubadours. Music and poetry which engage the emotional and intellectual potentials to convey information, or to perhaps convey one to information.

In my experiment Planck has seen something. Some kind of a spirit-like form. What kind of matter are these forms made up? Not an ordinary matter. Physics does not yet propose an answer to this question.

But there is also another problem. My experience was purely subjective. I may have created the whole story in my imagination. Nothing to do with time travel. But suppose a previously unknown notebook of Planck has been discovered, and in this notebook Planck describes a visit from "a spirit" claiming to be coming from the future and asking about his secret discovery. Would it then be a "proof" of time travel? The answer is "not". Because instead of time traveling I may have performed a remote viewing, and I was simply reporting what I have seen in his notebook.

And it is something well known in paranormal research: a possibility of several different interpretation of the same phenomenon. It is similar to wave-particle duality in quantum theory. A given phenomenon can be descried in terms of waves or in terms of particles. Usually one description fits better a given experiment than the other. But the point is that we are having to neither with waves nor with particles. We are dealing with objects of yet another kind. We may have a mathematical description, but translating the mathematical formulas into human concepts may cause problems.

A remote viewer, John Vivanco, talks about and has written in his book, that in remote viewing aliens you can expect that aliens will know they are being viewed, and may decide to visit you. In his book, he described visits from a 'big grey dude' who had an awful smell after some project he and his associates undertook regarding aliens. So there is a connection that can be sensed when remote viewing persons by the 'target'.

Yes, the various possibilities are there. It would be interesting if Planck did have a journal somewhere about sensing a disembodied visitor! Especially interesting would be his interpretation of who that visitor was...!

Vivanco's book: The Time Before the Secret Words: On the path of Remote Viewing, High Strangeness and Zen : Vivanco, John Edward: Books - Amazon

Reading the book description on Amazon is interesting in itself, the description of how a remote viewer may be perceived by those being viewed (or maybe he is waxing poetic!).

"From the Introduction of the book -
We move like ghosts through the ether, silent and undetectable, gathering information that can’t be gathered any other way. To Al Qaeda, we are of the Djinn; to the FBI, we are Psychic Spies.
When the Twin Towers fell, we were likely part of some Hail Mary plan the FBI had -- “break glass in case of major terrorist attack only”. They knew about us because we had run slightly afoul of them on a treasure hunting project, then again, every intelligence service knew of us. We were a successful Civilian Remote Viewing think tank developed just after it became declassified.
Post 9/11, the FBI brought us in to Remote View future terrorist attacks, and we were successful in helping to prevent another. The odd thing was, even though we were helping prevent terrorist attacks, there was a secretive covert group whose sole job was to shut us down. From setups, to death threats, we dodged as much as we could so we could keep working to bring this amazing ability to the world.
Being a Remote Viewer can also result in an exorbitant amount of High Strangeness. It opens the door to mind-bending projects which force you to see the world in a completely different light. One moment you’re working on predicting markets for a hedge fund, the next, you’re an inadvertent contact point to an alien species asking you for help."

The science academy has largely denied paranormal phenomena.
True. But there are exceptions. The main reason, in my opinion, is that there is no even a clue about a theory. All theories proposed so far do not explain the observed phenomena. Experimenters are clueless. The phenomena are so chimerical that even originally dedicated researchers finally give up in despair.

A remote viewer, John Vivanco, talks about and has written in his book, that in remote viewing aliens you can expect that aliens will know they are being viewed, and may decide to visit you. In his book, he described visits from a 'big grey dude' who had an awful smell after some project he and his associates undertook regarding aliens. So there is a connection that can be sensed when remote viewing persons by the 'target'.
From the book:

This was how Thomas Edison used "remote viewing" and he wasn't shy about telling people. What did he call it though? "Accessing the subconscious mind".

His method was to relax in his chair, in his hand he held marbles, and under that was a pie tin sitting on the floor. As he drifted from his normal and awake mind state he held a question, something he needed to know in order to move forward with his invention. He slipped past beta, then alpha and finally hit theta, like we all do when we go to sleep. Once in theta state where hypnagogic images come, he sees the answer to his question in full visuals. Inevitably he would drift off into delta, which is full sleep and where the memory of what occurred in theta gets washed away. He knew that muscle control is lost in this state, and when that went, so did the marbles into the pie tin, and he came back into full consciousness with the sound and his solution.

And yet Thomas Edison did not invent the Theory of Gravitation. Einstein did it working hard and using walking and playing violin instead of getting into theta or doing Zen exercises. I would not put too much into RV. Sometimes it may be useful, but it will not replace hard work day after day.

The only thing ever read that kind of calculates by numbers, albeit in a very different way, was from what was written in some of Thomas Lethbridge's work. He did not seem to be coming at it from mathematical equations though, nor physics per se, however his observations have often reminded me that he was delving into phenomena of both information and time; existing to be mentally interacted with - experienced by his impressions. His interactions were variegated (and documented), and were based upon a particular calculation of distance, spin and rate. So, this was his calculated methodology of measuring some sort of phenomenon, and it was not a methodology one might think of. He seemed to have also had the ability of accessing past impressions of memories from matter (some strong and some weak), or he had seen partial information scenes, and even if remembered, he discussed observing some sort of information streams (more in dreams, I think).

Thomas wrote:
1965ESP: Beyond Time and Distance

Not read, yet briefly here in citation it says:

4. ESP - Beyond Time and Distance (1965): Lethbridge’s experiments suggest that the mind of man is immortal and outside both space and time.

Most of his work comes at phenomena from the direction of his then deep life study of archology, so it seems interesting he bumped into these scientific veils and tried to look beyond, and to even calculate.

Lethbridge on science was quoted as saying:

‘...if scientists could get rid of the mental block which prevents them investigating a vast subject right under their noses, they could soon learn a great deal more than my wife and I are capable of doing’.

And it is something well known in paranormal research: a possibility of several different interpretation of the same phenomenon.

What you were writing here, and agree, reminded me of Thomas and the last bolded part you wrote. Essentially, it might seem that in his own experiences he was knocking on the door from a rather atypical perspective from mainstream science. And he seemed to be looking at many of the same phenomenon in a different language?

And so I didn't learn anything from Planck. My time travel was unsuccessful. But the experience was for me very real.

Thanks, Ark.

Tridentary methods ?

Presidential Address
Chemistry as Rationalised Alchemy
No. 6
Delivered by PROFESSOR J. R. PARTINGTON, M.B.E., on 7th May, 1951
When, towards the end of his life, Plato came to write the Timaeus he attempted to cover in it the whole scope of created being. After first describing, without conscious difficulty, the origins of the gods and of the heavens, of man and of animals, he comes at last to what is, in effect, the first treatise on theoretical chemistry, for he sets himself the task of the investigation of the nature and affections of the four elements. The dialogue, or more correctly and as often the case with Plato, the monologue, is here conducted, not by Socrates or a member of the school of Plato, but by Timaeus, a Pythagorean. At this point the soaring confidence of the narrative falls to a minor key ;
the things are difficult, we are to expect only probabilities, and the subject is begun again on this basis. In considering the nature of gold, for example, we might explain it in terms of that division of space into the kinds of triangles which was competent earlier in the treatment to explain so much, but here, says Plato, " it would be by far the safest and most correct to say that it is gold".

Not just difficult. It is impossible.

“The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer”

Did you end up reading The Power of the Pendulum by T. C. Lethbridge?
Q: (Ark) What is this Lethbridge? It's a book that I should look at?

A: Yes

It was so interesting that I read the whole book last night. I wonder if the coordinate measurements he made will be of any assistance to you? It seemed everything on Earth measured from 1 inch to 40 inches, with death among the things at 40 inches. But then almost everything repeated from 41 inches to 80 inches, eg silver was at 22 inches and again at 22+40=62 inches. Notably, time had no measurement on the earthly range 1 inch to 40 inches, but time did measure in the next range at 60 inches. On the other hand, death did not measure again at 80 inches where it would've been expected if it repeated. Lethbridge said there was yet another 2 repetitions or what he called whorls, which I assume measures 81 inches to 120 inches and then 121 inches to 160 inches. He said there is no time in the 2nd whorl 41 inches to 80 inches, but there is time in the 1st whorl 1 inch to 40 inches and also in the 3rd and 4th whorls; yet there was not an inches measurement for time from 1 inch to 40 inches. How could he say there was no time in the 2nd whorl when it measured at 60 inches? How is there time in the 1st whorl where we live when there was no measurement for it from 1 inch to 40 inches? Since these are empirically measured numbers and supposedly can be replicated and verified, hopefully they can help.

Back
Top Bottom