My imagination

SlavaOn

Jedi Master
Hello there.

I am offering you a long conjecture here. It is a speculation of the tickling kind.

From reading a lot of Miles Mathis: updates I got that a lot of past and current events are a hocus-pocus, manufactured in the best Hollywood style for the masses to consume. And there are so many of them on every level: faked killings, faked trials, faked incarcerations, faked disappearances, faked art, faked science ,etcetera, etcetera that taken combined they can constitute a dimension that we live in. There are so many lies in that "dimension", the lies are so dense, that it can also be referred as different "density". 3rd density vs 4th density? And everything in that 4th density is fluid: you see famous artists who create worst paintings than any high-schooler I know; you see politicians, that should have been jailed, running countries; your read a scientific paper dense with formulas, whereas it has no meaning whatsoever. Revelation of the fact that the King is naked is prosecuted as slander and libel. It is as if George Orwell's playbook of 1984 came to life.

Why haven't Cassiopaeans touched on that aspect of our existence? Or, maybe, I missed it?

Back
Top Bottom