My ''experience'' Channelling (And why I shouldn't have)

Perri475

Jedi
I thought I'd share my experience here, hopefully it can be of use to someone :). Well, while I was living in between North Carolina and Virginia last year I had a very eye opening experiencing channeling with my partner. At the time I was having a rocky relationship with my mother so whenever I would visit I mostly would stay at my friend Katie's house. My friend's house at the time was a border line commune, which sadly attracted a lot of people who took advantage of her just because it was a place to do drugs and get drunk. Her ''friends'' would just constantly invite really crappy people in her house as if it were their own, oh and of course permission wasn't necessary to these ''friends''. Constantly breaking stuff, tearing up her house, and treating her like was insane when these things would make her kick people out. Well, there always seemed to be something in the house. Anyone who spent time there felt it (or them), or would hear it messing with something, or would flat out wake up with bruises. To give a little background: my partner and I have both been seeking truth since a pretty young age. Our childhoods are almost entirely identical and we both lived like 45 seconds from each other (She also befriended my two best friends at almost the same time I met both of them). We didn't even go to school together. I knew of her until we finally became friends when I eighteen. Our shared interest in politics, the paranormal, aliens etc. set us both on a quest for truth together.

Well, back to the experience: the tenant was getting ready for bed as we began to set up for channeling. Our friend ''B'' had talked to us earlier and wanted to join the session with us and we both felt good about it so we agreed. Right as we were about to start friend C (who just showed up, slightly intoxicated) jumps in and insists on joining. Me and my partner both felt weird about her joining last minute, but neither could bring ourselves to telling her it probably wasn't a good idea (big mistake). It is hard to recall time during that event, but what I can say is this: it probably takes less than ten minutes to really, really, really, mess up. Friend C's intoxication seemed to be exasperated by something considering she didn't drink much that night (''opinion'' based on testimony of friends, i would agree I've seen this person go down a way worse path than a couple glasses of wine). She started to slowly nod out as the board started to groove. She couldn't even hold her head up, but not in a ''too drunk'' kind of way. It legitimately seemed liked she went into a trance of some sort which caused her chair to FLY BACK.

Friend C was on the ground with back of the chair and her spine on the floor as well as her calves hanging off of the foot rest of the chair. Slowly she starts to rise up while still sitting in the chair. I my words convey enough of a mental picture, because she should not have been able to do that considering how she was still on the chair toppled over. It was more like the back of the chair was being lifted back on it's feet rather than her executing a maneuver. Her eyes were completely black. At this point she started speaking in tongues (calling my partner stupid, telling us we aren't going to survive while spitting and laughing at us) not in a gibberish sense but in the way she speaking (think golem from LOTR but not trying to play the part of the fool). Running down the hallway slamming her head against both walls. She scratched my partner which left a burn mark on her hand. My partner essentially exorcised our friend. She told me she essentially had to use her energy to command it out of her. Luckily it ceased. We haven't channeled since.

That was almost two years ago. I really wish one of us had found Laura's material earlier-or really anything telling us this was a BAD idea- considering anything esoteric has been heavily bastardized with half trues that clog the airwaves. Most of these things you read about these matters will ''kind of explain'' how it works and then just tells you to have at it! I'm amazed that she was able to command it out, but we both learned our lesson. I mean what if she couldn't have done that? Our friend showed no signs on calming down. At all.. Which isn't to imply that I thought she never would, but both of us should have followed our instincts and chose not to do it.

I know for myself that I'm stubborn and need to feel the water before I know it burns, but just my two cents: it's really hot.

That was scary. After such an experience I'm hoping neither of you will ever attempt any 'weird' stuff without a whole lot of knowledge AND a very compelling reason. From your post, you seem to realize that you lacked the knowledge to try out something like that. But did you guys ever wonder why you wanted to do it in the first place? What was the objective and why were you after it? That is also a key piece of knowledge that was lacking, and probably the most important: knowledge of yourselves and your motivations.

I hope your friend C has been fine since then. Thanks for sharing your story.

Well that's pretty disturbing to say the least! Sounds like a nasty little character, and certainly a very foolish bunch of decisions for all involved - but one hell of a lesson! Lucky it ended as it did. Also lucky it was so blatant - it could've been more subtle and prolonged manipulation which is often the case, entrapping the channellers over a long time. Sounds like there were many programs at play, much manipulation, lies, abuse and disrespect in the environment - whether being dished out or enabled/accepted and therefore encouraged. That kind of dynamic can only attract the equivalent in entities - nothing good! As above so below. I hope you, Katie and your partner have better friends now and a better environment. Also, even in that case channeling is a very risky proposition and there are many ways to clean yourself and much to learn before channeling would even be a useful tool at all. Thanks for sharing that crazy story tho, it's one hell of a reminder to not bite off more than we can chew!

Windmill knight said:
That was scary. After such an experience I'm hoping neither of you will ever attempt any 'weird' stuff without a whole lot of knowledge AND a very compelling reason. From your post, you seem to realize that you lacked the knowledge to try out something like that. But did you guys ever wonder why you wanted to do it in the first place? What was the objective and why were you after it? That is also a key piece of knowledge that was lacking, and probably the most important: knowledge of yourselves and your motivations.

I hope your friend C has been fine since then. Thanks for sharing your story.

I know that currently I have no interest in channeling, unless I was participating in something constructive. From 18 to 21 isn't a lot of time, but that was enough of an ''experience'' for me currently! I am having a way more productive time meditating, reading, and doing my best with self-remembering. It's something that me and my partner want to work up to, but we have no interest in ''thrill-seeking'' or anything of that nature.. When I say work up to I don't mean anytime soon. From my research it's made it pretty clear that I'm not going to be ready to do that until I under this machine (which is a whole other monster in itself). I feel pretty confident that even if I did reach a higher STO being, it'd be heavily distorted by anticipation, programming, or what have you. We've both been reading The Wave (and other recommended reading) at our respective paces. Every time I read or hear LKJ talking about the inexperienced channeling I'm immediately reminded of the event! No more ''weird'' stuff for me haha.
Oh and we decided to conduct it because of the strange happenings in the house. We wanted to ask why it was leaving bruises, why it was angry etc. It'd act up the most (from what I've been told) when parties happened.

The theory then was ''Frank'' (what they called it) didn't like it when a bunch of intoxicated kids were over, but the more I think about it the house was just an incubator of negative energy to feed whatever this thing was. I'm glad my partner realized those people weren't her friends. They'd use her for whatever they could. They had such control over her it's like they convinced her that was her purpose and her reward was getting to hangout with her (when they needed something). It made me feel really controlling but I had to tell her I couldn't associate with any of those people anymore. She came to the realization though and life has been a lot better for both of us. We handle our stress a lot better (especially since starting The Wave). We used to have ridiculous arguments (started from something small, but fragile egos prevail if not aware as I'm learning every day) and can actually have constructive arguments with each other. Our escalated arguments were always caused by very small things (perceiving you meant this and reacting from that assumption). This didn't happened immediately after the disassociation from that group, as the ingrained problems in our communication were exasperated by outside stress (rather than being caused). Reading out ''programs'' has blown my mind. This whole time I thought I just hated myself, but now I know these actions and thoughts that make me hate myself are intended to do so! It seemed to me that these little events that would escalate into yelling competitions! All because of perceived ''tones'' or not listening to the other's full statement and jumping to conclusion after three words. These little things are so small. So silly. AND THEY LITERALLY RUIN OUR LIVES AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS. When I feel programs coming on it's like it drains the empathy out of you unless it's stopped. So now I know that if I don't stop these programs, they'll keep perpetuating me further and further into this depression. Sorry for the long post, I've had a lot on my mind.

SAO said:
Well that's pretty disturbing to say the least! Sounds like a nasty little character, and certainly a very foolish bunch of decisions for all involved - but one hell of a lesson! Lucky it ended as it did. Also lucky it was so blatant - it could've been more subtle and prolonged manipulation which is often the case, entrapping the channellers over a long time. Sounds like there were many programs at play, much manipulation, lies, abuse and disrespect in the environment - whether being dished out or enabled/accepted and therefore encouraged. That kind of dynamic can only attract the equivalent in entities - nothing good! As above so below. I hope you, Katie and your partner have better friends now and a better environment. Also, even in that case channeling is a very risky proposition and there are many ways to clean yourself and much to learn before channeling would even be a useful tool at all. Thanks for sharing that crazy story tho, it's one hell of a reminder to not bite off more than we can chew!

I was fortunate enough to only be around because of my partner and Katie. The ''clique'' formed around this group was so destructive. Seeing how this people who called themselves friends treat each other really started to bring my narcissistic tendencies. Like being around these people at the time would infuriate me (just as an example: Friend Z from this friend group shrugged at friend L at a party right after she was raped. his response was literally ''oh well'' *shrugs arms* and walked away) to the point that it would just make my brain snap! When I realized how I was letting these people (who weren't my friends and I had virtually no attachment to outside of my partner and Katie) dictate my mental state-which is pretty poor to begin with-.

SAO said:
Lucky it ended as it did. Also lucky it was so blatant - it could've been more subtle and prolonged manipulation which is often the case, entrapping the channellers over a long time.

You're entirely right. The entity (in past communications before we started our relationship) would try to ''come out of the board'', when asked why it started to spell my partner's name. That was the 3rd time she attempted it (and then didn't again until we started dating about a year later).

Thanks you for the conern SAO and Windmill :). I stated earlier, but I'll reiterate. I'm not at that place yet. I'd rather network and continue reading while attempting to better myself. Since I started EE, reading the wave, slowly eliminating gluten out of my diet (until january funds are a little lacking, so sometimes it's a PB&j or nothing), switching over to supplements (minus lugols, gotta order it), and self-remembering has given me light towards a depression I've been facing my whole life. I no longer vindicate my selfish actions, in fact my general attitude has been a lot more caring and honest. It feels like it's getting easier to ignore how my ego takes comments (although if I fail and don't realize I still will escalate be the time and place for that to happen. I'm working on it and for once instead of hating myself, I'm just wondering why it's thinking these things). The baby steps that it feels I've made have drastically changed myself. Rather than hating myself for how I don't act, I stride to do things that don't make me feel that way about myself.

Absolutely fascinating ... I've always toyed with the idea of having a dabble myself, but I think in light of this story, I'll just hide behind my Christian cross instead, as an arm chair investigator. :-O

Back
Top Bottom