My Camera is faulty or what? Is this anything in my room?

T

the rabbit

Just looking and listening to the save your own skin vid I put up at youtube. I was wearing my headphones and at 1 minut and 1 second into the video when i say the words 2001 a shadow moves to the left of me and at the same time there is a high pitch frequency. Is it a fault of the sony cybershot or not.

If viewing maybe headphones wil give you the clearer frequency, though it is audible without.
Any thoughts?

rather than watching the vid at you tube , ive put up the few seconds of vid up here for anyone to take a look at.;

http://www.flabbeytoadstudios.com/hmm.mov

There was no one (human and living ) in the room at the time. There is a very weak light giving lamp in front of me and a light over the sink giving also weak light out at the far back and right. The positioning of these shouldnt give out this shadow as far as i can guess.

Funny that i mentioned along with another poster that 101010 nunbers had been following me about just over a week ago.Coincidence that this happens then at 01:01 into the vid?

strange world isnt it?

Looks to me like you moved your hand at that exact moment, and the shadow seems to follow the motions of your upper arm, which suggests to me that it was probably your hand moving in front of the lense. And fwiw, I don't hear any high pitch frequency, but if the microphone is mounted on the camera and you did move your hand in front of it for a second, it might've introduced a slight alteration/distrotion of sound since it was an obstruction. At least taht's what it seems like to me.

That reminds me...

It would be interesting is there are Infrared/UV camera available
or one can make so one might be able to "catch" those who might
be walking in our midst. Reminds me of the IF cameras the mexican
military used to catch their UFOs....

I read somewhere you can take ordinary webcams and remove the
filters - or was it an old video camera? Anyway, maybe this might be
interesting to try?

Talk about being scared of your own shadow :) A movement of my arm seems highly likely now that you mention it ScioAgapeOmnis. The microphone is built in to the camera and it was approx over a foot away and at a raised level. Strange you cant hear the sound though.

yeps me thinks you are correct.My thanks.

The Rabbit Said:
"Strange world isn't it?"

Yes, but also fascinating and awe-inspiring. Especially if one is open, objective, and adventurous. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom