My Blog On Psychopathy And Other Personality Disorders

EdwardK

A Disturbance in the Force
To see a psychopath in action, moving out and about in life, interacting with whom he wishes, playing his game how he wants, and in a normal setting must be brought to attention. Not placing him in an interrogation setting which he will spur only lies to you. I also think a state to see him in is his loneliness. For most psychopaths I believe this is an escape, away from all the pretense and to just be in sanctuary. In this setting he is care-free, he doesn't have to conceal, no need to blend in but he is FREE. He doesn't have to constantly observe or analyze. He isn't burning himself out, but it is he, yes him. How he is behind his act.

I also think the way psychopaths are stereotyped and constantly hated on will affect the way he/she will respond to you. He's already in disgust that you can't control your emotions and sees you as pathetic but what if he is jealous? Jealous to the fact you lead a normal life without masking when everyday he has to be the tough guy and pretend to walk around like you. These thoughts always wander my head. Sometimes things can be the opposite of what they seem and seeing it doesn't mean it's actually true. People tend to believe what they hear, see and such but I believe there is much more to the picture.

The people who are meant to be treating this minority express such hostility and hatred toward them to me it is absurd how they can possibly carry out what they must do properly. To me, merely they are too busy accusing, letting their own emotions take over that they forget what they are here for. The psychopaths response? He continues to feed you a bunch of bullshit and you voluntarily listen. Not only do you fail to do your job properly but you are shameful and just degraded yourself. Your negative attitude only worsens the situation, and you are trying to understand him? How can someone attempt to do that with such an approach? You will only be left with disappointment and misery.

If you really are trying to save empaths from a psychopaths and really protect yourself from their 'wrath' why not mend your ways first? It's astonishing to me how you expect results when things are done in such a useless manner. I have not yet even begun to express the way victims react. I will actually save that for a future post. Naturally the empath will sympathize with the victim and what will the psychopath be viewed as? Every negative and hateful word in the english language. Let me assure you, you will be heading nowhere from here! Oh and you are also forgetting the grandiosity factor/narcissistic nature, egoistic people tend to have high expectations and want to be on the peak of success so your real psychopaths aren't prison inmates but rather those whom are very intelligent.

_http://www.kazlina.com

Back
Top Bottom