My beloved cat is missing

Dear @jhonny , I really hope that Nacho just decided to walk "in his" cat deeds 🐈, not suspecting how you worry about him. He is a very beautiful cat with smart eyes. Perhaps someone met him on the street, he decided that he was homeless and just decided to leave him (closing in the house or apartment). I think everything was advised above - very correct, and should work! Everything will be fine (I really hope)

Just to let you know that Nacho is back! After six days he returned a bit skinny, but no wounds or injuries. I'm very happy, and now I'm aware that this can be repeated, I just hope every time he goes away, he will always come back home.

It felt like reading a romance novel... a happy end :-)

Just to let you know that Nacho is back! After six days he returned a bit skinny, but no wounds or injuries. I'm very happy, and now I'm aware that this can be repeated, I just hope every time he goes away, he will always come back home.

It felt like reading a romance novel... a happy end :-)
I am so happy for you Jhonny! You can not imagine how. Now you need to take your cat, sit him in front of you and have a serious talk. It will be not easy task, cats a rebellious and very free thinkers. Good luck.

I am so happy for you that Nacho is back safe and sound! :-)
Our cat did the same in the past. The first time she was gone for 6 days, and came back well fed and healthy. The second time she came back badly hurt and must have been stuck somewhere We later discovered that the people living in the local care home knew her very well, and must have been feeding her. With such a beautiful little fella like your Nacho there is always the possibilty that some people are not considerinng the consequences when they get fooled by the "starving cat"-act. But the good thing is, he came back, and that shows he knows where he belong, and how to find his way home.

Merci au Divin Esprit Cosmique d'avoir écouté nos prières, qui a veillé sur Lui pendant ses pérégrinations et l'a ramené à la maison...
Prenez bien soin de Lui... Des caresses à vos deux petits amours...

Thank you to the Divine Cosmic Spirit for listening to our prayers, for watching over him during his wanderings and bringing him home...
Take good care of Him... Hugs to your two little loves...

Back
Top Bottom