MUST SEE VIDEO: Jihad - Muslims Aim For World Domination!

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Just received this email and video link forwarded to me by my fundamentalist sister (God bless her ;)) who'd received it from a friend. It's a veritable display case of disinformational strategies. How many can you spot?

Hopefully this will open some eyes too!.......
I want to get another video, entitled "Obsession" that talks about Iran flying their flag over our capital, and wiping us,England,Egypt,and others off the map.This is pretty scary,folks, and I surely do hope we realize that evil does lurk in these countries.This isn't a Republican/Democratic thing anymore
This is us fighting for our very existance folks.........

Please turn on your sound and click on the address below. It isn't a pretty picture but one we all should see.

Why are so many in denial....????? This has been going on for so long we can't just blame Bush... THIS STARTED LOOOONG BEFORE BUSH!!

The most powerful and frightening video you may have ever seen....
video link: http://www(dot)terrorismawareness(dot)org/know-about-jihad/

Hi JGeropoulas, you might want to send this MSM approved™ link back to your sister:

http://www.time.com/time/photoessays/2007/paolo_woods_iran

Frightening that terrorismawareness will ramp up the fear index a few more notches and send the mind-controlled masses scurrying even faster for the safety of the neocons agenda.:o

With due respect, JGeropoulas, I don't think it's a must-see video. I found myself laughing at it a bit -- the ominous music, the statement of some extreme beliefs without any suggestion of how many people actually believe them, putting a picture of Hugo Chavez in there. It's so dumbed-down that it looks aimed at a Christian fundamentalist audience who probably already thinks this way. It's not in any way "convincing."

Someone could make a far more convincing and revelatory video like this about the "laws" of Judaism, for example.

It reminds me of Fred Thompson -- he practically could have composed this thing. I've heard him speak at some length lately now that he's buzzing about entering the race for US president, and all he talks about is the great Islamic threat to America, the vastness of its conspiracy and network, it's all anyone should be concerned about, and "we" have a duty to crush it. It sounds to me like pure fear-mongering masquerading as visionary awareness.

It's funny, but just about every "jihad" attack listed by Horowitz in this crappy little flash was carried out by someone other than Islamic or Arab terrorists.

Joe

Adpop said:
With due respect, JGeropoulas, I don't think it's a must-see video. I found myself laughing at it a bit -- the ominous music, the statement of some extreme beliefs without any suggestion of how many people actually believe them, putting a picture of Hugo Chavez in there. It's so dumbed-down that it looks aimed at a Christian fundamentalist audience who probably already thinks this way. It's not in any way "convincing."
This is probably exactly who the video is aimed at. To fire 'em up, so to say. So that they can say to "disbelievers", "see, we told you this is how it is, those damned Islamic devils". And other such invigorating disinformation.

Unfortunately and sadly, there are a lot of 'dumbed down' people that just eat this sort of stuff up. Many who are looked at as 'pillars of the community' or ministers and preachers who only speak god's own truth, don't ya know.

And so the flock follows their lead and believes this kind of stuff hook, line and sinker. And, thus, the hate goes on and on.

AdPop said:
It's only "must see" if you want to study disinformational techniques. As for the "dumbed-down" aspect you mentioned, let Michaell Rivero explain why so many people "fall for" such stupidity:

“Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which they live is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face of a corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. But, to choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self-image of standing for principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice either. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all."

Back
Top Bottom