mRNA Vaccines in Livestock and Companion Animals are here now

It's part of the "disintegration campaign." More suffering on the way.
(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.
Let me reply using your beautiful signature, @Z...:
They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds [of the new reality]. ;-)

Well the animal vaccine fridge at the stock and station agent has a big Pfizer logo on it. Its only a mater of time.
Pfiser isn't the only manufacturer of livestock vaccines but they would probably be the wealthiest. I going to bet that they are the first to release a MRNA addition to ultravac 7 in one for cattle.

This is a bad news.

Big agro businesses are moving hyperspeed to make this happen and they will. I have already seen people posting that they will be getting their meat from local farmers where there is no mRNA vaxx. Really? Think again.

Small farmer, just like anybody else would, wants to give his stock the best chance. Regulations or not, common way of doing things is a booster for the newly-born babies and probiotic for mama. There is nothing harmful in this booster. In simple terms it kick-starts the baby metabolism. Probiotics for mama help with milk production. So far so good.

Now couple of weeks into the new babies stock, a vaccination and weening time comes. Still giving them the best chance. Can you go without? Undoubtedly yes, but if you do, you are likely to loose some due to common virii, bacteria, parasites etc. When I say some, it can be half of the herd if unlucky.
So Mr or Mrs Farmer go to a local store and buy shots for their stock to be administered either by themselves or by a vet to in case of larger herds. And here is the problem.

They can only buy what is on the shelf. The vet can also give only whats available. See it yet? Big pharma already took care of things, mandatory/reccomendation or not, common and cheap and functional human medicines are disappearing from off the shelf list. Rinse and repeat, we are going to see the same on the animal market. And the shiny new stuff not only will be marketed, more expensive, but the small lettering will be even smaller or conveniently enough non-existent.

Small farmers are being pushed into Sophia`s choice indeed.

Yes the noose is going to get more and more tight.
The way I see it - this is so against the creation and natural balance and once this Pandora’s box is opened the nature or universe will seek to restore the balance at any cost and that means destruction of offending elements, most probably through global annihilation one way or another.
So the only option is to cultivate faith and trust in universe If we are going to find ourselves in the eye of this storm.

Yes the noose is going to get more and more tight.
Totally agree Z..; However when the C's told us some years ago the we would get the 'Chills' we got through. Like you say trusting the Universe is the way forward and if we can help some people along the way then we have done our individual best..

My gut feeling is that they won't get to destroy many animals before their orderly way of life is disrupted.

I'm getting low on beef and I usually order it from USWellness meats. I guess beef is not yet on the list, but I saw an article that they've been putting mRNA it into pork for about 5 years now. Are you giving or throwing away your pork and bacon? I have some pork and bacon I need to use up.

Given the tritium leak into the Mississippi river back in November that they didn't report, I could have tainted beef if it leaked into the river? How are you guys handling meat procurement? I was wondering the same about eggs but I think there is another thread for that.

En France, je commande ma viande au "Boeuf D'Herbe" (je ne mange que du boeuf...

Le Bœuf d’herbe c’est une vente directe du producteur au consommateur​

• D’un produit d’exception issu d’animaux nourris et engraissés à l’herbe
  • Dans des conditions d’élevage véritablement respectueuses de l’animal et de l’environnement

C'est LE SEUL MODE D'ELEVAGE à BILAN CARBONE POSITIF​

QUI GARANTIT UNE VIANDE PRODUITE 100% SANS DEFORESTATION !​

• Pour un goût et des qualités nutritionnelles supérieures
  • Garanti par un cahier des charges strict de l’élevage au produit fini
  • Que vous recevez chez vous, sous forme d’un colis varié et gourmand

accueil.jpg

spacer.jpg

Nous sommes des éleveurs regroupés pour proposer un modèle alternatif et équitable pour tous de distribution d’une viande d’exception.

Notre conviction : on ne saurait vendre à autrui ce qu’on ne consommerait pas soi-même.

Notre volonté est de rétablir le lien primordial de confiance producteur-consommateur. Aussi, nous garantissons la transparence du mode de production par un engagement écrit, du champ jusque à votre assiette.

Grass Beef is a direct sale from the producer to the consumer
An exceptional product from grass-fed and fattened animals
In breeding conditions that are truly respectful of the animal and the environment
It is THE ONLY BREEDING MODE with a POSITIVE CARBON BALANCE
WHICH GUARANTEES MEAT PRODUCED 100% WITHOUT DEFORESTATION!
For superior taste and nutritional qualities
Guaranteed by strict specifications from breeding to the finished product
That you receive at home, in the form of a varied and gourmet package
We are breeders grouped together to offer an alternative and fair distribution model for all of exceptional meat.
Our conviction: we cannot sell to others what we do not consume ourselves.
Our desire is to restore the essential link of producer-consumer trust. Also, we guarantee the transparency of the production method by a written commitment, from the field to your plate.

I'm getting low on beef and I usually order it from USWellness meats. I guess beef is not yet on the list, but I saw an article that they've been putting mRNA it into pork for about 5 years now. Are you giving or throwing away your pork and bacon? I have some pork and bacon I need to use up.

Given the tritium leak into the Mississippi river back in November that they didn't report, I could have tainted beef if it leaked into the river? How are you guys handling meat procurement? I was wondering the same about eggs but I think there is another thread for that.
If you're somewhere that allows chickens, even a few can help you cover your protein needs with eggs (as well as utilize any kitchen scraps and reduce waste). As for pork and beef, go to your local butchers, check facebook market place, local homesteading groups, etc to get in touch with farmers and buy a larger share (1/8th cow, 1/4 cow, etc.) Some of my coworkers buy full cows (from the farmer, farmer takes it to the butcher) and I've been buying a portion of that in bulk from them. I would say talk to a butcher from a shop and ask if they know any farmers who sell grassfed beef, and get your leads that way. It's a small act of networking and helps out local farmers. Us wellness meats can get really expensive really quick.

If you're somewhere that allows chickens, even a few can help you cover your protein needs with eggs (as well as utilize any kitchen scraps and reduce waste). As for pork and beef, go to your local butchers, check facebook market place, local homesteading groups, etc to get in touch with farmers and buy a larger share (1/8th cow, 1/4 cow, etc.) Some of my coworkers buy full cows (from the farmer, farmer takes it to the butcher) and I've been buying a portion of that in bulk from them. I would say talk to a butcher from a shop and ask if they know any farmers who sell grassfed beef, and get your leads that way. It's a small act of networking and helps out local farmers. Us wellness meats can get really expensive really quick.
We have two happy chickens in our backyard left out of the six that we got two years ago and we haven't had to buy eggs since then, except on a couple of cases due to winter time when they slow down a bit or when we needed to bake a big batch of waffles. Best eggs I've ever tasted: deep yellow yolk. At some point, we put them up for sale for a very small price but few neighbours were interested. For my work, I get to talk to people looking to buy or rent property and whenever they tell me they're looking for an apartment NOT on the ground floor, I have to swallow the question I would like to ask "What about your chickens? Where are you going to put them?" :D It's definitely not what's on the mind of people where I live, even though most of them have pretty backyards where they could grow their veggies and chickens and more.

Back
Top Bottom