Movies suggestions for these times

mudrabbit

Jedi Master
I remember two movies I saw when I was young. The Bad Seed stars Patricia McCormack as the child psycho and Nancy Kelly is her mother.. 1956 b&w

The story shows the daily doings of a full blown child psychopath, and how the adults around her deal with her.

The other is Lord of the Flies, Peter Brooks, the original film. 1963

Young boys left to their own devices, no adults, no comforts. Who ends up in positions of power and what happens to those not strong enough to deal with it.

Both of these movies left impressions on me. Scary thing was, I went to school with a boy who was a lot like the little girl in the TBS.

Peg

Speaking of child psychopathy, another movie that is like The Bad Seed is called The Good Son starring Macaulay Culkin as the crazy child who convinces everyone around him that he is not evil. He does a really good job in the movie of getting you, the viewer, to really dislike him.

Primal Fear with Richard Gere, he plays a lawyer hired to defend a lad who starts off as being a bit mis-understood whilst through the film he slowly reveals what he's really like.

Not to start a new topic:
on Sunday, 20-40 Moscow or 18-40 CET (Paris) russian RTR will air a french documentary about how US ziocons 'bake' en masse a colorful parade of US-minions revolutions in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom