Most interesting documentaries on Youtube

Marijuana Victims Colorado The legacy of cannabis legalisation RT Documentary 7673991644655831

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JC0STLe-Ro

Addiction, mental illness and suicide – the legacy of cannabis legalization. Marijuana has become as popular, regular and easily accessible as ever. But as more Americans are using cannabis, numerous studies and evidence confirm that consuming marijuana can be dangerous. In 2012, Colorado became one of the first states to legalize marijuana for recreational use. Unfortunately, it led to more cannabis use and addiction, particularly among young people.

Johnny Stack from Colorado was one of them. He was only 19 when he committed suicide. His parents are convinced marijuana killed him. Johnny was using cannabis wax with high levels of THC, the primary psychoactive compound of marijuana. THC is responsible for giving you high. In the 1970s, marijuana contained 2% THC, modern marijuana has 20-25% THC.

The long-lasting adverse effects of cannabis include addiction and mental illness. Johnny developed psychosis. ‘He just couldn’t stop’, his mother says. RT Documentary’s Alexey Brazhnikov goes to Colorado to see how marijuana legalization has affected the lives of local people. He meets heartbroken parents whose children died because of marijuana and talks to young people fighting addiction.

Clive Christopher collaborates with Steve Barone (Anomalous Vegas) to produce the documentary "UFOs Over Vegas."

Aliens Uncovered: UFOs Over Vegas Trailer
I am thrilled to share that the documentary "Aliens Uncovered: UFOs Over Vegas" by Clive Christopher has been completed and accepted by Apple TV. Clive is a highly talented and motivated filmmaker and friend whose work is exceptional. The episode "UFOs Over Vegas" is set to premiere on October 17, 2023. I have installed the Apple TV app on my 65-inch flatscreen TV, and I am anxiously looking forward to watching this fantastic film.

Neo-Nazi threat in new Ukraine: NEWSNIGHT [BBC 2014]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBo0akeDM
BBC Newsnight's Gabriel Gatehouse investigates the links between the new Ukrainian government and Neo-nazis

Operation Ukraine: Terror on Demand | RT Documentary - CrimesAgainstHumanity NAZIwarCRIMES

rumble.com/v2v7sf9-operation-ukraine-terror-on-demand-rt-documentary-crimesagainsthumanity-naz.html

In August 2022, Russian journalist Daria Dugina was killed in a car bomb attack organised by the Ukrainian authorities. Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin, Daria’s father, says she was targeted because she was 'a symbol of the independence of Russian journalism.’ Two months later, an explosion rocked the Crimean Bridge that links the Crimean peninsula to Russia’s mainland. The massive blast was attributed to Ukrainian sabotage groups. According to official nian nationalist leaders and American intelligence agencies. Declassified documents revealed details of the US’s Operation Aerodynamic, which funded and directed Ukrainian nationalists' fight against the Soviet Union. In the documentary,

I highly recommend this channel, especially the episode about Sumerians. Best content on youtube I ever saw exposing the ancient civilizations in such a detailed way that after watching an episode it feels as if you personally lived there or even remember something from some previous life :D Very immersive.

Back
Top Bottom