Morphing Book of Knowledge Dream w Laura

Truthseeker101

Padawan Learner
FOTCM Member
I have been meaning to post this dream for some time. On April 1st I dreamed I was in some kind of castle or church. I was with Laura in a room with a window. If you would like to know what the room looked like in my dream then one should go to Episode 2 of Warrior Nun currently on Netflix to the 9:15 second point. The Warrior Nun room looks almost exactly the same as my dream room albeit filmed from another angle/orientation. I only recently watched a few episodes of Warrior Nun for the first time and was blown away at the similarity .... then again perhaps I shouldn't have been blown away since a lot of these rooms look similar. In the dream I was reading an enormous book ... an ancient book of knowledge of sorts about 20-24 inches wide. The book looked like the book in the series at the 9 minute 30 second point of episode 2.

In the dream I was trying to read this book and I was contemplating my process of reading this book while Laura was in the room with me. I was formulating a question for Laura ... carefully considering it so as to not waste her time. What was going on was that things were morphing in and out of the book in real time as I was reading it. I would read a paragraph and look up to contemplate what I had just read and then when I looked back down, the copy would have reorganized and/or re-oriented itself on the book. Images were morphing in and out and it seemed like the book's content was interacting with me. As if it was organizing and reorganizing itself for me based on my thoughts in the moment ... so I was perhaps affecting the books content as it's content was perhaps affecting me. The information would change as I read it so I was worried about the veracity of the information as well as it's origin. Was this good reliable information or was it not good information ... what was the deal? So at first I was trying to figure out if I was going to ask her about it or not but then I knew I had to ask her. At the moment I made this decision, the way to ask her became apparent. At that point I decided I would simply show her this phenomenon and ask what to do about it.

So she came over to look at the book and I told her what was happening ... the certain physical characteristics of the pages, leather ... there was stuff in the book that was happening that I shared with her that I didn't remember upon awakening ... but she saw what was happening and verified it.
She verified that yes ... that was new ... yes that did just morph into existence etc. I was about to ask her more ...

Then Laura said ... "Did you hear that". In my recollection of the dream, I don't think I had heard a thing (Today, the fact I didn't hear a thing doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the state of my perception). She said somebody was calling for me outside the window of the castle. She was yelling down to the people outside that were maybe trying to get in touch with me ... we never found out who these people were but at the end of the dream, upon awakening I didn't think that these were positive forces. The dream ended with Laura gone and my knowing that this was just something that I was going to have to deal with.

For what it's worth, in warrior Nun, the book is dealing with ... surprise surprise ... demons and how to get rid of them. But long before watching Warrior Nun, I had kind of seen the end of this dream as a State of the Union statement of sorts, relating to my own learning process around dealing with negative forces attracted to me. Nonetheless I wanted to share the dream primarily because of the image of the book. I feel like it could be a powerful image for some. Perhaps it relates to the "branching" of different potential realities and possibilities one might choose for oneself.

Back
Top Bottom