More Strange Symptoms

manitoban

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I had a rather unusual experience a while ago and was wondering if anyone else has had this type of thing happen. I was sitting around reading a book, actually the Secret History of the World, when suddenly I had a terrible pain in one of my ears. It felt like it was really deep in my ear. It went on for about 20 minutes then stopped just as suddenly as it had started. About 5 minutes passed, and then the exact same thing happened in the other ear, it went on for approximently the same time then stopped. And since then, no ear problems, symptoms, nothing.

Please excuse me if this has been covered elsewhere, I find I have to read and re-read everything and still find I've missed stuff.

Nope, nothing like that. I get a high pitched kinda "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" that tends to fade into obscurity/background noise. It lasts anyway from 5-30 seconds. For awhile i was pretty scared it was some sort of signal, but after i couldnt correlate it to changes in behavior i kinda just got used to it. Still happens, but id say once every month or so.

Hi Manitoban,

I'm curious as to what you were reading in SH when this happened. Do you recall?

Tina said:
Hi Manitoban,

I'm curious as to what you were reading in SH when this happened. Do you recall?
Hi Tina,
Good question,! and yes, actually I can recall, not the exact page, but I was definately reading about the topic of the Labyrinth, and actually I do remember having a bit of a revelation (for me) about this, ie, Oh this world is the labyrinth! I did wonder if this was related to the ear thing.

Also Brent, thanks for your input, it seems both of us are having a lot of different symptoms these days, doesn't it?

manitoban said:
Tina said:
Hi Manitoban,

Hi Tina,
Good question,! and yes, actually I can recall, not the exact page, but I was definately reading about the topic of the Labyrinth, and actually I do remember having a bit of a revelation (for me) about this, ie, Oh this world is the labyrinth! I did wonder if this was related to the ear thing.

Also Brent, thanks for your input, it seems both of us are having a lot of different symptoms these days, doesn't it?
I can't help but bring up the fact that the inner ear is a labyrinth.

I'm glad someone mentioned this. The buzzing in my ears has been driving me crazy. Mostly at night before I go to bed I can hear this high pitched sound. There are house noises that I can account for - though they seem very loud at night. I noticed on another list that quite a few people mentioned the same thing, though no one had any kind of reasonable explanation. I've not noticed this until a few months ago, so I have to conclude that it's a fairly recent phenomenon. If anyone has a good idea of the source, I would appreciate it.

Hello all. I also hear those sounds-in fact I often get this annoying chirping that sounds just like Morse code.

No BS.

A lot of these high pitched sounds though come from comon sources -such as computers, t.v. and especially the refrigerator-you just don't notice them-they are backgound noise until you are sitting quietly trying to meditate or read a book-the sounds then become more noticeable.

Also if you have sinus troubles and there is a low pressure in your area-like a storm moving in-you will definetely feel the pressure and may experience squeaking, squealing, roaring or clicking sounds as the eustacian tubes attempt to equalize the pressure-if your nose is all blocked up or you have a lot of mucus this may be difficult and cause sharp pain as well.

Listening to loud music with headphones on or even just the speakers can also contribute to ringing in your ears a condition called tinnitus. Working around machinery or any loud, repetitive sounds can also cause this-and taking a lot of aspirin, so I understand.

The one that drives me nuts? The cars running up and down the street whenyou are trying to reach that inner zone by being outdoors-those tires whining on the pavement are so loud-I wonder how my poor cat can stand all the noise we humans make.

Not all of the things in our wacky world are government agents or Lizzies trying to zero in on us guys.

But I found out about another form of pollution everyone ought to check out-those wonderful ion air purifiers it seems are not so wonderful after all!

They can generate as much smog as a bad day in LA from their supposedly healthy"ozone" and can really make you sick sick sick!

Check out the full story on Live Science:

http://www.livescience.com/technology/060509_air_purifiers.html

I too have had these high pitched beeeeeeep's that seemingly come from one of my ears, but sometimes from both together. Usually I than slam my head with one of my hands, turn around and do something different. I do not consider this as self-chastisement because it seems to work to make it go away. :lol:
I have not found any correlation though with the reading of certain material or with being in a certain state and/or point of "revelation".

There are also other and related things that come to my memory right now. Some years ago, there was a certain spot outside my working place where I consistently heard a tapping sound (more like a tock, tock, tock every second or so), and this consistently and only when my head was facing South (within a range of about 5 degrees).

Few weeks ago, I was sitting behind my computer screen. It was quiet in the house. The kids were sleeping and my partner had left the house to play Bridge. Facing my screen I didn't hear anything, but as I turned my head 45

Thank you Anart, I did not know that. So perhaps my gaining knowledge of the labyrinth stimulated activity in my inner ear - my physical body labyrinth?

It's interesting to see how others are having the buzzing sound, I've had it too, and like Brent it only lasts for about 10 -20 seconds. I'm curious to find out what the source of this is too. Thanks everyone for your input - its a lot of food for thought.

It also sound like a 'ringing in the ear' is being described, with the high pitched sound. This can be caused by a large increase in blood pressure in the body, but, if my memory serves me, at one point, the C's also mentioned that such ringing could be related to implants and a monitoring of those implants by 4D STS. I'm currently at work and don't have the time to search the transcripts for the session in which this was brought up, but if anyone else gets a chance, it might help to review it.

anart said:
I'm currently at work and don't have the time to search the transcripts for the session in which this was brought up, but if anyone else gets a chance, it might help to review it.
I didn't find out my pattern yet :)
Here's the session part: Sept. 14, 2002:

Q: (T) I don't know if this has been addressed before, but what are some possible causes of intermittent ear ringing? (C) I have some theories about it but I want to know if my theories are correct.
A: Monitoring as well as picking up programming signals and also some background "universe" noise.

Q: (C) The reason we ask is because I've noticed a pattern. I even keep a log about it now because it's so weird. I personally get ear ringing when it seems like I'm talking to somebody out loud or to myself about a theory about something that has to do with matrix stuff. (L) So you're being monitored? (C) Right. So any time it seems like I'm having a breakthrough thought - you know drones, the matrix, the programs, holographic inserts - all of the sudden I'll get like an ear ringing. Sometimes the left, sometimes the right, but I'm trying to find out what the pattern is. So I'm keeping track of it. (T) What process is responsible for creating the actual ringing noise?
A: Partly "interpretation" by neural processes that, at some level, recognize the potential and issue symptomatic warning.

Q: (C to T) Remember the one with R**, I said it was a warning one. It was the loudest ear ring I've ever had. It burned my ear. (L) So, in other words, seems that the C's are suggesting that your spiritual perception, psychic perception, is picking stuff up, transferring it in a subliminal way to your mind, and then your neural processes are trying to translate it and give you a warning. Is that what you were thinking? (C) I think so. I was wondering constantly about the idea, the concept of fake humans, holographic inserts, drones, organic portals, what ever you want to call it, and just what happened was weeee (a sound like ear ringing) and just really loud in my right ear. (L) So in a sense it's like your early warning system. (C) Ummhmm. (V) You know I don't even have to be talking to somebody, I can just be thinking about something and it'll just zheeee [a sound like ear ringing]. (L) I wonder if OP's have ringing in their ears?
A: Ask one.

Q: [Laughter] (A) First of all there is also ear ringing which comes from physiological causes. (L) Yeah, tinnitus. So of course they could have physiological ringing in the ear. (C) It happens only when I'm thinking specifically about these kinds of matters. (T) Does the frequency of sound have any significance? (C) Yeah, 'cause sometimes they're waahs, they're soft. Tthere's different tones you know. Sometimes it's in the right ear, sometimes the left ear.
A: Observe and you may learn your own internal "code."

Q: (C) That's what I thought, it's like a code. (A) I think it's like when people can use, what is it, a finger code under hypnosis or with biofeedback training. You can somehow train, bypass conscious interference that way. (L) Yeah, that's what it is, it's bypassing your conscious damping. We all tend to just think our way out of things. (A) But the interesting question is can one somehow disturb this monitoring? Is it something physical that can...
A: Sure, the issue is to cover the many frequencies and shifts. White noise makers deal with some but not all!

Q: (A) I was wondering if a shot of whiskey beat it. Like, you know, when I had this experiences in Gttingen and the advice was...(L) A shot of whiskey! So you want your shot of whiskey now? [laughter] (A) Sure, to prevent being monitored!
A: In some cases a shift in chemistry also means a shift in susceptibility, but not a cessation of the activity.

Q: (L) So it ain't gonna stop it, though you might reduce - temporarily - your susceptibility. (V) Well, a slug of whiskey? Wouldn't that be just a little too easy? (A) You know we are in a non-linear world so to become even a little less susceptible can mean a lot. (V) Right. (B) Is that justification? (laughter)

ArdVan, I appreciate you posting those transcripts - very informative. It appears that the way to deal with these sounds/signals is to study them as much as possible, to observe, and in short to LEARN. It always comes down to that doesn't it?

I noticed that there are different tones, but they are high pitch tones. I have low blood pressure. It's in the family. I get it quite often; about 1-3 times per week.

Back
Top Bottom