Montalk and Laura Knight-Jadczyk both wrote a disclaimer against each other. Who is right in this case?

Not being familiar with Montalk and the saga that went on between Montalk and QFG I can't speak with any particular familiarity. However, just reading through bits of both links you've shared it's obvious to me who's who and what's what.

What does each disclaimer reveal about the characters of the authors and the real intent behind the posts? If you can answer those questions then your confusion should clear right up.

I could share my personal take but I think that should be rather obvious. ;-D

There's more info in the thread below; :-)

The disclaimer written by Jadczyk is here: Montalk.net Disclaimer

The disclaimer written by Montalk is here: Cassiopaea.org Disclaimer - Montalk vs QFS (Cassiopaea folks)

So, who's right and who's wrong here? I'm a bit confused. ☹️
Hello Luigi, I've reader your links briefly and I saw answers that you seek in them. It's needed to understand intentions of writer. If you want to know the truth you should study every word - why someone want to use it. If you could learn this you would probably know author intentions. It's not easy but I think those two links from you are enough to make proper conclusion :-)

Back
Top Bottom