Monsters!

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I have a couple questions relating to monsters and window fallers. Recently, the C's said the following:

A: P4 P3 P2 monsters are most usual [in caves around the world].

These are apparently designations made by 4D for their "pets". The Cheddar cave monster was called a young P3. They also said the bird sound flapping and hitting Chu's door was a "creature", and that the Beast of Gevaudan was someone's "pet".

I recently read a book called Hunt for the Skinwalker which is an account by NIDS scientist Colm Kelleher and journalist George Knapp. Apparently the "skinwalker" ranch in Utah had its fair share of windowfaller phenomena. The residents of the ranch before NIDS bought it and conducted their investigation experienced all sorts of unusual and disturbing things, running the gamut, it seems, of such phenomena. The experienced/saw the following: giant dogs/wolves (the first were extremely large gray wolves with blue eyes, the second was a hyena-like dog with short legs and a bushy tail), orbs (blue, orange, red), UFOs (triangular, disc, and "refrigerator-like"), "bigfoot", giant bird, small red birds, cattle mutilations, and even viewed the portals through which these things came (described as an orange "window" during the night, with blue skies on the other "side"). Many of these phenomena are described by Keel in his books.

The most common "monsters" seem to me to be: bigfoot, big dogs, big cats, big birds, hairy dwarves (not so much anymore, but these were really common before "grays", so maybe this was just another screen memory of abductions). My question is: What monsters correspond to the P1, P2, P4, and possibly P5+ designations?

And another related question: The C's said that chupacabras is "a manifestation of human consciousness, and human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness." Does this also apply to the window fallers which are 4D pets, or is it a separate phenomenon?

Approaching Infinity said:
I have a couple questions relating to monsters and window fallers. Recently, the C's said the following:

These are apparently designations made by 4D for their "pets". The Cheddar cave monster was called a young P3. They also said the bird sound flapping and hitting Chu's door was a "creature", and that the Beast of Gevaudan was someone's "pet".

I recently read a book called Hunt for the Skinwalker which is an account by NIDS scientist Colm Kelleher and journalist George Knapp. Apparently the "skinwalker" ranch in Utah had its fair share of windowfaller phenomena. The residents of the ranch before NIDS bought it and conducted their investigation experienced all sorts of unusual and disturbing things, running the gamut, it seems, of such phenomena. The experienced/saw the following: giant dogs/wolves (the first were extremely large gray wolves with blue eyes, the second was a hyena-like dog with short legs and a bushy tail), orbs (blue, orange, red), UFOs (triangular, disc, and "refrigerator-like"), "bigfoot", giant bird, small red birds, cattle mutilations, and even viewed the portals through which these things came (described as an orange "window" during the night, with blue skies on the other "side"). Many of these phenomena are described by Keel in his books.

The most common "monsters" seem to me to be: bigfoot, big dogs, big cats, big birds, hairy dwarves (not so much anymore, but these were really common before "grays", so maybe this was just another screen memory of abductions). My question is: What monsters correspond to the P1, P2, P4, and possibly P5+ designations?

And another related question: The C's said that chupacabras is "a manifestation of human consciousness, and human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness." Does this also apply to the window fallers which are 4D pets, or is it a separate phenomenon?

:) Hi Approaching Infinity, I have almost the same questions but couldn’t find anything yet.‎ But except those monsters there is another one named Montauk Monster found on a beach in Montauk at the far eastern end of New York's Long Island (July 2008). By chance I found pictures from an Iranian website ‎
comparing it with 2500 years statue from Achaemenid Empire (ca. 550–330 BC) – a lion’s body with eagle’s head or something like that.‎ If we accept similarities from the pictures then there is too much to discuss . ‎ :)
I don’t know yet how to add single pictures here you’d better check the link : ‎ :(

_http://ahura-zartosht.persianblog.ir/post/361/‎

And July 2008 reports here : ‎

_http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/ny-lijoye0731,0,1770740.column

_http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395294,00.html‎

_http://gawker.com/tag/montauk-monster/‎

_http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/monster-montauk

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Monster#Possible_identifications

_http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu.FWH6RIeHYAjfSstLcF?ei=UTF-8&p=Montauk+Monster+31+July+2008&y=9&fr=yfp-t-501‎

_http://stupidcelebrities.net/2008/07/30/montauk-monster-what-the-hell-creature-washed-up-on-long-island/‎

_http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-lijoy0801,0,5138315.column

_http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-lijoy0801,0,5138315.column

Hi King. You can find a thread on the Montauk Monster here.

Also, if you use the search function you can find a few more things on it.

Hi AP. I don't have any answers, but after reading your post, was most intrigued.

The stories indeed have a similarity to the Mothman Prophesies in a couple of ways. My guess would be that NIDS withheld information. I haven't looked into their operation much, but it seems, like Coast to Coast, they are not 100% genuine.

FWIW, I had a few very strange occurances in this area years ago(1992). In one, I had stopped at a pull=off from the highway to give my dog a break(pee). He never came back, so we spent the night there hoping for his return. The next day, a rancher told us he saw a dog matching the description and we followed his lead. With no luck, though we caught glimpses thru the darkness. Sure looked like our 'boy'.

While in California, two months later, we received a call from a rancher who had our dog at his ranch. 26hours later we were at his ranch(same area) and though the 'new' dog was absolutely identical, it wasn't the same one.

She became our dog for the next 10 years and although VERY skittish, she was a great companion, eventually passing on at 18 years.

But whatever happened to the 'original' is odd. And what are the chances of two identical muts being together in the 'backwoods'(desert) of Utah?

It was more than odd.

Maybe, like Point Pleasant(Mothman), this is an area of Windowfallers/4d merging.?? _

Nienna Eluch said:
Hi King. You can find a thread on the Montauk Monster here.

Also, if you use the search function you can find a few more things on it.

:) Hi Nienna Eluch.‎

‎ I checked for the threads before sending and didn’t find anything there and not even for what I ‎wrote and meant here. I am sure you didn’t get the point that is why you suggesting the related ‎link or the search function . . . maybe it is just for the word “Montauk” only you saw between ‎the lines.‎
I make the story very simple here:‎

If you check the site which is mentioned before (http://ahura-zartosht.persianblog.ir/post/349) ‎and take a look at pictures, you can see there a statue from 2500 years ago which is very ‎similar to Montauk Monster. There is two pictures compared with each other and very clear.‎

‎ And I should add here that there are many other pictures from Montauk Monsters but are not ‎all the same – if you use the search function you’ll find them easily. There are very clear ‎differences with the “heads” and “hands”. One with a dog’s head (or similar) and one with ‎eagle’s head (or similar). It is two different things. The hands are different too. ‎

‎ For any unknown animals/monsters that have been found in Montauk it doesn’t mean that ‎they are the same or should be the same just because their name is called “Montauk”. ‎Comparing the pictures carefully will help enough. It is very easy. ‎

The last thing I should say is that the underground labs have not wasted their time so far for ‎one or two species of one type only but there are “different heads” with “different bodies” for ‎‎“different abilities/purposes” for hundreds of years. ‎ :)

thanks anyway :)

Could this mean the density level, because IMO the window fallers had different capabilities and "intelligence", for example, the C's has said that "big foots" are 3D, and the beast of Gevaudan IMO is 2D for example, don't know, that was what came to my mind.

You know, a few months ago there was a very sounded case about a very strange creature named "el ser de metepec" here in Mexico, - it would be like "the creature of Metepec" in English - This case has caused a lot of excitement among the ET believers, and a journalist specialized in Ufology covered the story - well, to be honest he doesn't have too much credibility, though many of the material sent to him by watchers of the TV program is very good Raw Data IMO - Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVTC4SyPTQ8&feature=player_embedded

and this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHtWZXX55FY&feature=related

Here is a photo gallery whit some shots of this being: http://www.serdemetepec.com/?p=295

This was the conclusion of the President of the Mexican society of forensics medicine, criminology and criminology:

http://www.serdemetepec.com/?attachment_id=336

Dr. Angel Gutierrez Chavez

After the analisis of the numerous dictum and conclusions of the experts that
took part of the present investigation, we conclude that the examined specimen
is a vertebrate with anthropomorphic characteristics in incial stages of development,
that was mistreated postmortem, that odontologic does not correspond to any
known or studied species, without chemical human characteristics y that to determine
the species we require a mitochondrial genetic study, which possibly could draw us close
to the species kind where it belongs, but for the moment there's no scientific elements to
determine cuttingly its origin so it considered a unknown specimen.

"Official" website: http://www.serdemetepec.com/

The story has been surrounded by a lot of ET noise - there´s has been a lot of High strangeness factors around that area too - Metepec -, UFOs sightings, supposed crop circles, strange sightings of other creatures - but maybe, just maybe could be a window faller, just my opinion.

Also, I was thinking, what about all the HAIRLESS animals or window fallers that has been appearing around the world? Like this one, Montauk, the sloth, also there have been reports of hairless bears in russia for example. Could it be a common factor or cause?

There could also be a question of which of the Greek monsters actually had a reality, if not in 3D, then in 4D or as window fallers?
In this blog, there are artistic representations, and it is pretty scary stuff. When I saw the list and description of the monsters in this post: Greek Mythology Monsters: Full list and description I realized the Greek associated many with high strangeness events. Maybe someone has already discussed it somewhere else on the forum.

described as an orange "window" during the night, with blue skies on the other "side"
Nice!
max-hay-img-20210310-010908-388.jpg

In my country, there are too many legends here, some seem to have direct relation or manifestation of the mind as they refer to the chupacabra or something like that. But others, it seems obligatory to ask permission to the "entity" to be able to cross somewhere. Mount Roraima is rich in quartz, you can not take anything without asking permission to the mountain which is also a place where UFO phenomena occur, hot spot as they say. Once when I was walking with my mother through the streets of a town, a ball of fire passed over our heads (there are legends about it) the problem is that this thing appeared out of nowhere and disappeared quickly. It was not an asteroid, it passed too close to our heads because of the fire that I saw clearly. My mother says she doesn't remember any of it, despite the terrified look on her face (laughs).

Legend of the Enchanted Ones
Among the popular beliefs of the state of Monagas, the imaginary around the enchanted ones has much preponderance. According to several testimonies, in the mountainous areas adjacent to San Antonio de Capayacuar, there are pools where the enchanted ones live, for example, in the Trilla pool, in the Agua Fría de Cerro Negro, in the Ipure lagoon, in the La Laja pool and in the Jesús Forrilla pool.

Another legend of the enchanted (or goblins), is that they can appear in various forms such as a child, an old man, a woman, etc. always with a mysterious air that imposes a challenge with a reward or a warning not to pass through a place. As for the warning, I remember hearing that a person decided to ignore the warning of an enchanted person not to pass through a place and the person disappeared for a few days.

The inhabitants of the areas adjacent to the rivers of our country and our grandparents report that these beings can appear at any time, both night and day, and that they manifest themselves in many ways, they sing in the forest, they let their strange conversations be heard, they emit echoes or calls. Sometimes, they turn into children who laugh or cry and when approaching them, the curious get the scare of their lives because they find nothing.

These beings are the guardians of the pools found in these mountains. They are in charge of taking care of them, cleaning them and preventing them from drying up. People have said that when the enchanted ones move out of a well, it dries up. Local legend refers to three types of encantados, the blacks, the whites and the Indians.

When any of them fall in love with a human being, they do everything possible to draw him or her into their haunted world, attracting him or her with sounds and colors, perfumed smells and songs that disorient the person in time and space. These strange beings are bothered by bad smells, logging, burning, garlic, salt and dung. For this reason, many villagers, when they go into these lands, carry with them plenty of garlic and salt, thus preventing them from being enchanted.

According to the Monaguenses, the enchanted ones are celestial beings, fallen angels, that made of the water their dwelling. It is said that when an enchanted one possesses a child, he sits him on an immense snake to strip him of the baptism and later the child walks solitary, without appetite and listless, that is to say, he is under an enchantment. When, thanks to prayers, he manages to free him from the enchantment, the child describes the enchanted ones as blond beings who lead him along beautiful paths.

Appearance of the Heeled Woman
The woman who heels has been heard by many people in the town of San Antonio, especially those who live on Bermudez Street near the church. It is said that those who hear her loud walk approach the window to see her pass by, but receive a great fright and get a fever. The testimony of Migdalia Rodríguez, who lives half a block from the church, says that on one occasion she heard the heels and approached the door of her house facing the street, but did not get there because she felt very cold and her body was very heavy. She lay down and tucked herself in completely, but an icy hand touched her face. It is said that those who hear the tapping must not speak or move, otherwise they will receive a great fright.

Lunar Eclipses
The Chaima-Cumanagoto Indians, which is a native culture that inhabited the area, had many legends that became part of the beliefs of the current inhabitants. Among them is the one related to lunar eclipses, which were interpreted as the awakening of the moon after a deep sleep and at that moment, it was dangerous to be hit by the eclipse or to be touched by someone, since the moon could become enraged. There was also the belief that the eclipse of the moon was dirt thrown on the face of the moon, so it had to be cleaned by sweeping the yard of the house. For many people, the eclipse of the moon implied a greater vigilance, because when it was hidden, total darkness came, which attracted evil spirits and ferocious animals for moments. It was also the moment when, according to the story, the doors to the world of the dead were opened. The occasion demanded to be on guard, forming a ruckus with sticks, hitting any object around and making noise until the eclipse was over.

Descending to the Guácharo, Legend
It is an indigenous legend that narrates customs and rites that should be performed when entering or descending to the Cueva del Guácharo to avoid enchantments and apparitions of goblins or mountain people that control the waters and animals. For this reason, before entering the cave, the Indians recommended performing rites to ask permission.

great grandma used to swear a giant wolf came to her house once, said it made a flapping noise and howls at her window, i made the link when reading the wave or was it amazing grace?

not the part on window fallers, the one about wolves appearing when people's lifes are at crossroads..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom