Monsters: Chicken Man, Demons, Ica Skulls by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

M

moonwalker

Hi,

In the article Monsters: Chicken Man, Demons, Ica Skulls by Laura Knight-Jadczyk http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/monster.htm

I cannot view the photographs of what might be alien skulls (There is just weird block like shapes where the photos should be). Is there a reason for this? It seems strange because the article goes on to talk about "Resistance to publishing the photographs has remained, and there appears to be a world wide cover-up of the skulls true origins."

We are looking into it. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Okay, it's fixed, but that was the strangest thing. It seems that the images had been replaced by tiny icons of just a few pixels... when I tried to reload the images, I noted that the file names of these icons were identical to the file names of the proper images and that they had all been changed in October of 2004. But I know the images were fine just a few months ago when I made some corrections to the page. Next weird thing was that when I tried to reload them, the ftp server told me that "you cannot access that file, permission denied." That was really strange. We ended up having to delete the wrong/bad icon images from the server before I could load the correct ones.

Strange glitch in cyberspace.

Back
Top Bottom